Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by Sezzamate »

jacattack wrote:
Sezzamate wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:
Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
There's small typos all over. I found another looking at new refund policy. DELIERED?
hahahahahahahah...he's stupid
But Laura Lee's web page is soooooo much worse you guys :roll: :rofl:

Yeah true...except no one areas as much because she didn't call other people out for their misspellings or claim to be better and more luxurious then any other makeup brand

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Exactly, no one would care about these minor, although sad misspellings, if he hadn't gone and made like 3 videos on LL's site.

RESPONSABILITY

AFILLATES found by Sezzamate

LISENCERS

INTERNATONAL

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

auntiflo13 wrote:Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
HAHA, gosh i was really rooting for him...
Guys we're all going to jail, since we didn't report this.

at the bottom he tags @Syria and @unitedkingdom olice

I wish he would just shut up and call the police himself, he's exactly like Kuckian, sitting on a high horse expecting other people to put into action his asinine accusations.

PinkWaffle
Learner
Learner

Post by PinkWaffle »

All of u dont get it!
He gonna publish his own dictionary in 2018. Its not a typo if its in HIS dictionary.
Scam at 9 ~By Kookin

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

No one dare report anything as we know, wherever you are in the world - there needs to be ONE thing and that is 'PROOF' ....and the 'guilty' party has to be proven 'beyond all reasonable doubt' that he has committed a crime.

I don't know if anyone remembers the Jimmy Saville case? (an elderly English DJ who had his own tv show and presented many others). When one person came forward and could prove she had been abused historically by him(the dates and addresses were corroborated as being correct) - this opened the flood gates and around 500 more victims came forward. Most of them were genuine, some of them were just wanting financial compensation falsely (and they were charged with reporting a false crime). John accused Peter nearly a month ago and all we've had is one fake email from a supposed 'victim' and Jamie getting on the bandwagon. If Peter WAS a serial pedophile, believe me, victims would have by now, come forward. Also, would a 'pedophile' put himself in the public eye on many channels on youtube if there was a chance his 'victims' could come forward and name him? Bearing in mind, it's easier to prosecute perpetrators of sexual abuse in modern times. It's 5 years since the Jimmy Saville floodgates opened. If I had abused anyone, I would not be putting myself on the internet if there was a risk I could be named and shamed by 'victims'.

Peter denies sexting but, even if he did, it's NOT illegal. Plus, you have to prove that Peter did indeed send the messages - anyone could have accessed Peter's phone and sexted someone (like his husband or close friends etc). As we've seen, messages can also be faked. Thomas Halbert can prove that he was blackmailed by John as he will have left a money trail which can be traced directly to John's bank account. This kind of information cannot be faked.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

auntiflo13 wrote:Our new member (Forcedaccountability) is now threatening legal action against Kuckian ...I say 'go for it' !
Apparently everyone should be investigated.

Also HOW as that got so many likes?! Again I despair for humanity.

HillBillyKitten
Stalker
Stalker

Post by HillBillyKitten »

There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

He made loads of videos about another youtuber in Norway, also alleging pedophilia. It had a lot of similarities to John's whole act, and it made me hopeful that the fire might be catching with holding people accountable for shittyness online.
This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

auntiflo13 wrote:Jamie is well known for buying 'likes' - on twitter, his likes come from 'restricted accounts' . However, youtube has changed its format and the ranking now goes on actual watch time/views as so many people buy 'likes' from bots. So in essence, it no longer pays to pay for bots. This goes for Kuckian too - buying 200,000 subscribers lol

Jamie has changed the name of his youtube channel to 'here for the tears'...i wonder why? I cannot get his channel up on social blade though?
With all due respect~ you are a mod and have the capacity to put an end to this off topic rubbish re:James. Please don’t continue to perpetuate it. You clearly know what he’s like and this is only going to to make a bigger mess for othersImage

Can we not feed into this? That’s all.

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker

Post by Angry Potato »

Sezzamate wrote:Ok, so In went and looked on Kuckian cosmetic's website. Now tell me if i'm wrong but it's affiliate not affilate...right. When I clicked on "affiliates" the tab clearly says "Affilate."

Tell me if I'm wrong but...I searched up the word Affilate and it obviously doesn't exist. :|
That's Cockiboi. As well as Superchemist, artist, man Taking Makeup Places It's Never Been Before, Financier, MUA, Saviour Of Sad Kittens etc etc etc, he is also inventing new words. Within months, "oxfoliate," affilate" and all the rest will be common usage and he will forever be remembered in the same manner as Doc Johnson.

Anyone who says he's an ignoramus who can't spell throughout his chodney website is just jealous.

Ps. Checked out said chodney website yesterday, and the lettering wasn't even IN the boxes, let alone justified. . At one point, the "s" of "cosmetics" was on the next line, all by itself. Quality IT team his Imaginary Friends make. I took ss, but couldn't upload; will do so next time I have my laptop on)

HeapsGoodMate
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by HeapsGoodMate »

[quote="LeGarconBleu"]Exactly, no one would care about these minor, although sad misspellings, if he hadn't gone and made like 3 videos on LL's site.

RESPONSABILITY

RESPONSABILITY, RETURMS... Am I really seeing this? :D

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
HillBillyKitten wrote:There was just a pretty big Youtuber against youtuber slander case in Norway, where the slandrer basically got rekt for acting exactly like Kuck. (Replace slander with libel or whatever term is appropriate, I can never remember)

This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

heres a link about the case but unfortunately its in norwegian
https://www.vg.no/rampelys/i/0E4o40/you ... 000-kroner
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

That website bs he snapped...nobody cares John! It’s like focusing on the packaging and not the product. If he took half the time and energy he puts into these smoke and mirror tactics and put it towards something real he could actually be a productive member of society. Peppa would really like that!
Same shit, different day

Krose1699
Learner
Learner

Post by Krose1699 »

Hey guys (long time lurker and all that jazz) I dunno if someone’s mentioned this, and I know that we’ve seen photographic evidence of it, but I was rewatching petty Paige’s stream with John Kuckian and at the 1:41:00 mark he’s talking about his website, and he admits that he has an iPhone 7 and 5 because he used them to check the performance of his website on a mobile device. So I thought that was interesting and proof from the horses mouth that he does have two phones.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

alexalltimelow wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote: This has caught my eye. Would you mind sharing the names? xxxx
Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
alexalltimelow wrote: Dennis Vareide from the channel Prebz & Dennis was the one being slandered by this guy going by the name "Tappelino"

Thanks love. I’ll use translate and see if that helps xx
no problem! let me know if you need any help with translating
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Was looking through twitter and saw this. Gonna have to wait and see if they deliver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Interesting!
Same shit, different day

Return to “John Kuckian”