John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by beahunny »

Inceptional wrote:
FORCEDAccountability wrote:This is not a place for essays, as I've already explained to you. This is JK's Trash Thread. Stay on topic.
-HeyMama

Hahaha Get Rekt. :rofl:

#GetRekt

Snatched
Learner
Learner

Post by Snatched »

Just fyi there are Chrome extensions you can use to track his website changes
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/track-we ... 48839.html

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Snatched wrote:Just fyi there are Chrome extensions you can use to track his website changes
http://smallbusiness.chron.com/track-we ... 48839.html

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Holy bananas this girl is so good!! She pointed out things that even I missed and I have the eyes of a hawk. Welp, any doubt I had that the last e-mail, the one of the guy saying Peter was his therapist when he was young, MIGHT be true (it was only like 1%) is now completely gone....watch her whole vid, its really good.

[youtube][/youtube]

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

It won't let me edit my message above, but I was going to add, I know its long, but watch the whole thing. She 100% proves that those Voxxer messaged are def fake. Its not even a question anymore. She is actually really freaking good and has provided the best proof so far.

Post by Guest »

WhisperingSoul wrote:Holy bananas this girl is so good!! She pointed out things that even I missed and I have the eyes of a hawk. Welp, any doubt I had that the last e-mail, the one of the guy saying Peter was his therapist when he was young, MIGHT be true (it was only like 1%) is now completely gone....watch her whole vid, its really good.

[youtube][/youtube]
Yeah, I much prefer how she explained the situation than Petty Paige, Martin, HFTT & Dustin I'm tired of how they present their "tea".

Don't mind Mango tea either, at least he's not problematic (as far as I'm aware) and brings facts a well as humour.

FORCEDAccountability
Lurker
Lurker

Post by FORCEDAccountability »

Well. 2 admins sent me hate mail and pretended that i wasnt responding to criticism and me bringing up peter was NOT suitable. One told me NOT to he deterred and that they understood why i was so passionate about this. So i would like to hold JOHN KUCKIAN to the same level of accountability i hold peter to. Next time you can just let me have a subjective opinion on a topic involving myself and give people the only insight they would have EVER gotten. I want a criminal investigation on: jeffree star, john kuckian, james charles, charles gross, peter monn AND THOMAS HALBERT. Theyve all been accused of felonies with INTENSE circumstantial evidence. To prove i have ZERO interest in becoming a kuckian 2.0 or a monster of some sort i hold them ALL accountable. Let the AUTHORITIES figure this out. This isnt a job for bias drama channels and fanbases. My counter is you keep saying john should go to the cops. I. Just. Did. Now what are you gonna say? Im horrible for bringing this to the authorities attention?

Let me try this one more time...

1. Those "hate mail" messages were notifications. They were telling you that I disapproved your posts.

2. Pretending that you aren't responding to criticism? In the edited posts and message I sent you, I specifically told you not to talk about yourself. Just like everyone else, per the rules you agreed to when you signed up, this isn't about you. Have a discussion with fellow members about the person the board is about.

3. You were never told that bringing up Peter wasn't suitable. The notifications stated that your post had nothing to do with the board you were on. Posting about Martin Louis on Peter Monn's forum is off-topic. Posting about your life here has nothing to do with John.

4. I told you to stay on-topic and while I understood your position, you were still required to follow the rules. You were not to turn the forums into an autobiography, attack others or go off-topic.

5. I have yet to receive a response from you. Since you couldn't respond or even address these concerns with me, as I told you to do in my message, I'll address these things here.

-This is not the place to clear your name or write your life story. Talk about John, Martin, or whoever the forum is about.
-Don't post off-topic rants. Telling us about the gay community and whatever else has nothing to do with this.
-Writing posts that will piss off other members is against the rules. Quit being so combative and defensive.

If you insist upon continuing with the nonsense, I will ban you. I was very clear about what was/wasn't acceptable. You have pissed me the fuck off and you've got the wrong one. Don't come in here with this nonsense about hate mail and other false accusations. I run this shit, are you kidding me? I'm the eye in the sky, honey. I'll be damned if you try to drag me, another mod or the admins.

-HeyMama

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

It’s hard to listen to any drama channel talk about John because their personal relationship with John gets too into it. Like HFTT trying to sue John for..existing I guess :rofl:

jacattack
Informer
Informer

Post by jacattack »

WhisperingSoul wrote:Holy bananas this girl is so good!! She pointed out things that even I missed and I have the eyes of a hawk. Welp, any doubt I had that the last e-mail, the one of the guy saying Peter was his therapist when he was young, MIGHT be true (it was only like 1%) is now completely gone....watch her whole vid, its really good.

[youtube][/youtube]
Offtopic: Yeah she is my new fave youtuber. Only problem is that she grew rapidly when she did these 'drama' vids and now feels like she has to be a drama channel :(

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Yeah, I much prefer how she explained the situation than Petty Paige, Martin, HFTT & Dustin I'm tired of how they present their "tea".

Don't mind Mango tea either, at least he's not problematic (as far as I'm aware) and brings facts a well as humour.
I know, isn't she so good? She is the first "drama youtuber" I have watched that showed NEW proof of what she was saying. Although I didn't need convincing, she managed to convince me even more, if thats possible. It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous too :) :love2:
I have only watched two videos of hers, but this one was excellent. The way she showed the whole voxxer things was so on point as well as the date being in UK time even though its a screenshot supposedly from someone in the US was very telling. Also, the part of the messages on Voxxer where it proved that the messages were created that day and not 1 year ago how kookoo Kuckian claimed.

sendieloo1967
Talker
Talker

Post by sendieloo1967 »

dalekmyballs wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Get sat down, get the tea ready, because EVERYTHING, and I mean everything has kicked off

[video][/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldn’t finish it, I rolled my eyes so hard that now my muscles are strained.

Off topic: thanks for taking over recording snapchats for me! Kinda nice I don’t have to worry about getting there before he deletes stuff.

i think you’re a month ahead of us all!

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

WhisperingSoul wrote:

I know, isn't she so good? She is the first "drama youtuber" I have watched that showed NEW proof of what she was saying. Although I didn't need convincing, she managed to convince me even more, if thats possible. It doesn't hurt that she is gorgeous too :) :love2:
I have only watched two videos of hers, but this one was excellent. The way she showed the whole voxxer things was so on point as well as the date being in UK time even though its a screenshot supposedly from someone in the US was very telling. Also, the part of the messages on Voxxer where it proved that the messages were created that day and not 1 year ago how kookoo Kuckian claimed.
Not to rain on your parade but all that stuff has been pointed out on here...
Telling you there's no better "drama channel" than GG

First of all, there is no proof, we're all speculating just like this girl is. If anyone had concrete proof like the IP address of where the messages originated, that'd be proof. If they're even real. Or a recording of Kuckian admitting he faked all this. (Still hoping Francine comes to our side haha)

The Voxxer thing was killed in here a while back, as far back as page 30.
I posted a pic of how easy it was to fake a convo with my browser and phone. Jump to post

Here's Trifle posting how messages should be date stamped not just time. "proving" that they were not sent a year ago. Jump to post

Ovaryfruit talking about how the time is weird for someone to be sexting Jump to post

And of course Yada pointing out how the dates should be month and then day if that SS was from a kid int he US. Jump to post

Not saying those people or myself were the first to even raise these points, but this video is 97% regurgitated material. The only thing I found new was the idea that a kid with ADD would not go see a counselor at an in patient clinic, but I think even that was mentioned on here when the ADD topic came up.

If you're praising this girl for shedding new info, don't, GG has your back. But if you're praising her because you like her video, start a forum for her. :tu:

FendersHawke
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by FendersHawke »

auntiflo13 wrote:Name suggestions for eyeshadows:

Contact lens blue
Conjunctivitis pink
Onyx Ice - name stolen from jeffree Star's black highlighter (that John had no idea even existed!)
Skid Mark brown (from Kuckian's dirty, crusty underpants)
Lol I want to add to this one!

Contact lens blue (Perfection)
Conjunctivitis pink / Peppa Pink Herpes
Onyx Ice / Onyxfoliate
Skid Mark brown / Laxatives

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Who wore it better?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:

Not to rain on your parade but all that stuff has been pointed out on here...
Telling you there's no better "drama channel" than GG

First of all, there is no proof, we're all speculating just like this girl is. If anyone had concrete proof like the IP address of where the messages originated, that'd be proof. If they're even real. Or a recording of Kuckian admitting he faked all this. (Still hoping Francine comes to our side haha)

The Voxxer thing was killed in here a while back, as far back as page 30.
I posted a pic of how easy it was to fake a convo with my browser and phone. Jump to post

Here's Trifle posting how messages should be date stamped not just time. "proving" that they were not sent a year ago. Jump to post

Ovaryfruit talking about how the time is weird for someone to be sexting Jump to post

And of course Yada pointing out how the dates should be month and then day if that SS was from a kid int he US. Jump to post

Not saying those people or myself were the first to even raise these points, but this video is 97% regurgitated material. The only thing I found new was the idea that a kid with ADD would not go see a counselor at an in patient clinic, but I think even that was mentioned on here when the ADD topic came up.

If you're praising this girl for shedding new info, don't, GG has your back. But if you're praising her because you like her video, start a forum for her. :tu:

It was me that looked into the ADD thing basically because I knew Peter was a substance abuse counselor (and grief counselor - grief resulting in substance abuse). I had no idea he worked at a residential facility though (as words mean different things across the pond). For John to say that he was an ADD therapist just set alarm bells ringing in my head as I knew it couldn't be true from what Peter had said in his late night ramblings. I also knew the woman who has her own channel and is friends with Peter, was in trouble with the law a lot when she's was a teenager and Peter helped her - for which she is eternally grateful.

I've also picked up from Peter's late night car ramblings that he often doesn't go to bed until 5 am or 6 am and gets up sometime in the afternoon - also dispelling any truth to those IG/Voxer messages. I think the only time Peter has a relatively normal sleeping pattern is when Alex is not at work (holiday/vacation time etc).

This is why no one believes John - he doesn't know Peter enough to make up lies about him.

Another thing to put into perspective. Peter is the same age as the actor Jude Law ....Ewan Mcgregor is a year older than Peter. I'm fed up of both John and Gossip Gay making out that Peter is a dirty 'old' man !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Also, what did i miss with the @Forcedaccountability commenter overnight ?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Yes Auntie! He is only 5 years older than me. I’m a hot piece of ass! (According to my cats and Botox administrator).
I read the ‘forced accountability’ rant (there’s still one on Martin Louis’ thread) and I think these drama kids just like to twist the narrative to fit their own agenda. Like when I say ‘listen here sonny Jim...these tights I’ve got on are older than you!’ To anyone under 25. I just take it all with a pinch of low-sodium salt.

gg-anonymouse
Stalker
Stalker

Post by gg-anonymouse »

I was just checking out his website given his latest snapchats about it and it's such a mess, check it out -

From what I can remember, his refund policy has changed? It says you can get a refund for your product up to 14 days after DELIVERY, when before I'm pretty sure it was from the point of ordering? Not sure on this one though.

It also says (on the homepage) that he is going to do a restock "late january".

:lol: I think he should focus on getting the already paid for products out to those who bought them rather than trying to "restock" if you ask me...

Moccachocolatti
Informer
Informer

Post by Moccachocolatti »

Alie express takes a while you know...
China...slow boat :rofl:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

auntiflo13 wrote:Also, what did i miss with the @Forcedaccountability commenter overnight ?
He posted a wall of text. I could not read it all. just couldn't haha.

But one thing that caught my attention is he said he wants to create his own line of makep as well...
There was a lot of "woe is me" so i immediately turned off. Everyone online at the time pretty much told him to bounce. I told him to stick to concise posts and to make a report if he truly believed there is enough evidence.

Return to “John Kuckian”