John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

HeyMama
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by HeyMama »

Continue here! Thanks to Diomia for the name!
I do not use TT. Please message me through the GG website.

gg518
Talker
Talker

Re: John CanIHaveYoPrime Kuckian Part 10

Post by gg518 »

Thank you for making a new thread :)
WomanDown77 wrote:
gg518 wrote:Guys I think those texts were sent today
Doesn't it always say the date on the timestamp if it's a long long time ago??? He's showing us a live version so they ain't screenshots from a long time ago.
IDK but I do know that Imessage won't let me see conversation I've had with people that far back as it would be with him and peter... So that right there seems to be a red flag that it is fake.
Yes, I've used iMessage as well as the messaging app on 3 android phones and z windows phone, if there is no conversations at any point after the old one the old messages will show up but there is always a timestamp. This is true for pretty much any OS.
As well as another user has said, it is also true for any messaging app I've used. WhatsApp, Facebook, QQ, Kik, Skype, ICQ, instagram, twitter. There's no way these are real. If he was smart enough to take screenshots instead of live versions of year old chats he'd be atleast a bit believable. Nobody even talks like that ffs. I'm crying at the texts sounding like a version of events you tell people after something happened to seem like the good guy.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

GAAAAAH! And to think we were afraid this scandal was dying down and he would end up getting away with all of this. Bro, wtf were you thinking? You could've just kept your ass quiet and most of the internet would have forgotten about you. He really thought sharing those fake texts and speaking softly about how he was bottling up his emotions was going to garner some sympathy and take the heat off? He really thought the "tea" he had on Thomas and HFTT, and painting them as the new bad guys would distract from his own shittiness? Now you've got lawsuits coming your way. HA! Suffer!

littlepeach
Learner
Learner

Post by littlepeach »

I took screenshots of Thomas Halbert’s tweets. Some of these are deleted now.

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker

Post by ICantBelieveImHere »

gg518 wrote:Thank you for making a new thread :)
WomanDown77 wrote:
gg518 wrote:Guys I think those texts were sent today
Doesn't it always say the date on the timestamp if it's a long long time ago??? He's showing us a live version so they ain't screenshots from a long time ago.
IDK but I do know that Imessage won't let me see conversation I've had with people that far back as it would be with him and peter... So that right there seems to be a red flag that it is fake.
Yes, I've used iMessage as well as the messaging app on 3 android phones and z windows phone, if there is no conversations at any point after the old one the old messages will show up but there is always a timestamp. This is true for pretty much any OS.
As well as another user has said, it is also true for any messaging app I've used. WhatsApp, Facebook, QQ, Kik, Skype, ICQ, instagram, twitter. There's no way these are real. If he was smart enough to take screenshots instead of live versions of year old chats he'd be atleast a bit believable. Nobody even talks like that ffs. I'm crying at the texts sounding like a version of events you tell people after something happened to seem like the good guy.

Youd think he’d show proof its definitely Peter anyway if hes really that concerned.

But its fake so he cant.
I dont watch PM but i do follow him on twitter (to keep up with the whole debacle mostly) and he seems like such a sweetheart it just shows how evil John is to want to destroy someones life like this.

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

It’s like he was jealous of all the controversial attention Logan Paul recently had then thought, “hold on Logan, hold my tittie.” Then came this :roll:

SausageNoodle
Talker
Talker

Post by SausageNoodle »

ImageImageImage

Here’s in it for the views with those tags! I can’t believe he actually has people supporting him! What a joke!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I spill ill shit on a fuckin daily.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

haha, omg i was on a long hiatus from all this and decided to start catching up last night and this all breaks open. I'm sooooo shocked.

I quickly found this app to fake messages on an Instagram DM interface, very easy and it even lets you add a date. So even the insta messages need to be vetted.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... fake&hl=en

This whole act he was putting up on today's video is worse than Logan Paul's apology vid. Completely fake. The fake choking up bit had me screaming.

memelindaa
Stalker
Stalker

Post by memelindaa »

The comments on his video actually scares me and disgusts me at the same time.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

He was literally about to get away with it.

I was actually pissed earlier because the controversy was dying down and promises videos were no where to be seen.

But lo and behold this jackass reignites the entire thing. HFFT can now firmly put herself in the centre of the drama since she is directly mentioned, having spent the last few weeks elbowing herself into it anyways.

I stand firmly by these opinions:
1. She would be still be friends or as silent as Rich and Karina had he not stolen her video; and
2. If she nipped this in the bud last year by exposing him or taking action against him (her husband is supposed to be an attorney) then he wouldn't be around and this continued shit show would never have happened.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

Cheesy_Peas wrote:It’s like he was jealous of all the controversial attention Logan Paul recently had then thought, “hold on Logan, hold my tittie.” Then came this :roll:
He should have left well enough alone. The LP thing sent people to go after LP.

Now he has brought the attention back to him and he has made his legal troubles 10x worse.

What an idiotic sociopath.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Those comments make me very worried for the future of this planet.

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie »

I find it interesting that he haven’t tweeted anything. His twitter has been dead since christmas. Maybe there is too much backlash and not enough kultmembers. :roll:
Sorry, English is not my first language.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Following - will be watching this new sh** show shortly

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

:rofl: give me a fucking break. What on Earth would HFTT possibly be suing John over? She LICHURALLY is on the same level as John, I don't care what anyone says. Does she take her internet friendship with Thomas so seriously that she now thinks it's cool to join in on a double lawsuit?

Furthermore, Peter's stans and minions were up in arms telling everyone he was cranking out video after video instead of contacting lawyer's because of "international law/lawsuit limitations", yet here we see Thomas actually walking his talk. I don't agree with posting this on twitter though. If he indeed contacted lawyers, stfu and let them handle it. Then again, everyone seems to be living for retweets, likes, shares, and views. Jfc.

All of these drama channel threads read like inconsistent bs just because one is hated more than the other and so forth. None of them are better than the others and all of them need to be shut down as far as I am concerned.

Neatfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Neatfreak »

That tweet... I am dying here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

MissPrissyPriss
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by MissPrissyPriss »

Well we now know what he’s been up to the past few weeks. I am more disgusted with him now than ever and that’s saying a LOT! Complete POS who needs to be behind bars or in a rubber room.
Same shit, different day

fabulosita
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fabulosita »

Oh no. Oh no.

On the one hand it's good to have JK craziness exploding, because 1)fun fun fun 2) it would be easier to finish his internet persona (I have 0 tech knowledge, but it must be possible to check when and where those messages come from? I mean, not for us, but for police, right?).

But on the other... this video is another kick into Peter, specially his job. It will haunt him forever, and for this alone I hope that JK will go to jail. I never believed he believed that PM is a child-molester. What sane person would have such knowledge and stay low? There are ways to inform police without giving your name, but it comes with 0 youtube fame and it means you have to actially care.

JK, you disgusting piece of garbage. I trully hope that PM or anyone will sue you for evil things you are doing, and you will go to jail. You won't need to care for bills tho, so maybe that's what you are going for.
I sensed tension and came as fast as I could!

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Anybody got the receipts on Kuckian trying to extort TH? Did they ever release proof?

And what is attention seeking teahag gonna sue for? She just wants to be in the middle of everything cause no one cares about her stale ass been falling off the wagon drama videos anymore :rofl:

Neatfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Neatfreak »

twitter is on fire
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “John Kuckian”