Port-A-John Coward Fuckian - Part 9

Neatfreak
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Port-A-John Coward Fuckian - Part 9

Post by Neatfreak »

this text sounds soooooo believable.... how does he think that anybody wouldn’t see through this fakery. I mean he must think everybody is dumber than a fish.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

ICantBelieveImHere wrote:He told HFTT to go to the police but all his supposed ‘evidence’ it wasnt his responsibility to go to the police?
Does he not see the irony in all this??

Girl bye. Youre cancelled. Over.
OMG , HFTT gonna get on YouNow and get paid for Kuckian coming for her.
"I ran out of white dove feathers
To soak up the hot piss that comes from your mouth
Every time you address me."

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

WomanDown77 wrote:
Are their apps to fake texts?

I mean I'm sure they are fake.. I just don't think Kuckoo John knows how to Photoshop... Who did he pay? OMG
Probably. Does anyone know what message app that is? Is it Android? Cause when I look at my msgs I only see the time for msgs from that day. The rest are date + time and aren't these allegedly from sometime last year / 2016? I also don't just have read on msgs that have responses, it says delivered. It just depends on what messaging system he is using.

Plus Peter Monn sure says baby a lot. Lmfaooooo. :rofl:

Neatfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Neatfreak »

yadayadayeah wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

I mean I'm sure they are fake.. I just don't think Kuckoo John knows how to Photoshop... Who did he pay? OMG
Probably. Does anyone know what message app that is? Is it Android? Cause when I look at my msgs I only see the time for msgs from that day. The rest are date + time and aren't these allegedly from sometime last year / 2016? I also don't just have read on msgs that have responses, it says delivered. It just depends on what messaging system he is using.

That’s what so stupid. It doesn’t even sound like Peter Monn. This is written like those really bad detective stories. This is how a cliche of a sexual predator would speak in such a novel.

Amhmh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amhmh »

I couldn’t watch the last five minutes couldn’t cope came off as he got to the test bit?? Anyone manage to watch the whole way through?

Yeah he said “this person” then goes “peter monn “ like wtf are you or aren’t you mentioning his name?

Also he basically didn’t go to the police because he implied he had an experience where they were shit??? Wtf John they won’t be the same fucking police. If you think crimes have been committed you have to fucking report them regardless of your opinions.

Yeah texts are faked they would have a date. He needs to show the date or no dice.

At times he’s trying to fake emotion then he goes right back to his shit licker smile

Uugghhhhhhhhhhhhh

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

yadayadayeah wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

I have no clue about apps like that, but I'm sure they are out there.

I don't have an iphone so I dunno.

I'm sure the dates or details are wrong as he is lying.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Look at his tags!
tags_LI.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

Amhmh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amhmh »

All he needs to do to fake messages like that is to save a random persons phone number( Francine?) to his phone as peter with peters picture and then send messages from that phone surely?

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

bbhunt wrote:Those tezts from Peter are so obviously fake! It would have the dates not times like they were done today. John is just digging his hole deeper and deeper. Hope he jumps in.

I was thinking the same thing, but I was not sure if it is the same way on the app he is using. I do not believe him, just would like to figure out how he did it.

I am not a native English speaker, can anyone tell if there are any things that would be a giveaway that the email was written by a British English speaker? I have noticed the use of present perfect a lot, which is less common in US English, but I am not sure if it is to an extant that it would be really that obvious.

Neatfreak
Learner
Learner

Post by Neatfreak »

Had he already deleted it?

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker

Post by ICantBelieveImHere »

Kira_95 wrote:Look at his tags!
tags_LI.jpg
As if hes tagged JH and Nikkie? Boy get back in ya box im so over his shenanigans!

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Neatfreak wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

That’s what so stupid. It doesn’t even sound like Peter Monn. This is written like those really bad detective stories. This is how a cliche of a sexual predator would speak in such a novel.
Exactly. I felt that it sounded like a sexual predator from a low-budget crime show. That being said, Peter Monn is such a sad ol' dusty cornball that I can see his busted ass talking like that and thinking it is sexy / dom. :rofl:

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker

WomanDown77 wrote:
ICantBelieveImHere wrote:He told HFTT to go to the police but all his supposed ‘evidence’ it wasnt his responsibility to go to the police?

Girl i know it sounds petty but i want her to lose her shit with him lol
As annoying as i find her voice i would LOVE her to issue a full take down of Kuckikult leader Johnboy

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

The message says, "You're my friend P" from Kooks. AS IF he wouldn't use the whole word. This imbecile.

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

ICantBelieveImHere wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

As annoying as i find her voice i would LOVE her to issue a full take down of Kuckikult leader Johnboy
LOL! Yeah, that would be epic. She says she's making a video on him. Kuckoo just gave her more to put in her video... Holy shit.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Before he says Peter took it down.
addvvd.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

ICantBelieveImHere wrote:
WomanDown77 wrote:

The only thing that teahag can take down is a boner with her ugly ass mug and shill voice. :rofl:

ICantBelieveImHere
Talker
Talker

Any one else catch this?

Get him girl!

WomanDown77
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WomanDown77 »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

i reckon he's been watching those body language analysis videos of himself and is actively trying to avoid sounding/looking like a liar. but the duping delight smile came out when he started talking about his own alleged experience with PM.

also thus far kuckian's allegations have been that PM has been harrassing people online only. the email reflecting that PM has supposedly abused a client of his in real life is huge. just because he's put a shitty disclaimer on the screen saying "i can't vouch for the authenticity of this email" etc etc, doesn't mean he's legally protected. he's just given PM further ammo for his legal representative. good one john!

Return to “John Kuckian”