Question and Answer Time With John Krookian

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Question and Answer Time With John Krookian

Post by auntiflo13 »

These examples are taken from Petty Paige's live younow stream in where she asks questions and John responds to the questions about his 'make up launch'. It's quite eye opening when you read his responses:

PP #answers phone : "Hello?"

Krookian "This is awkward as there is a big delay. your live stream is completely different " (#giggles)

PP "Turn the volume down on my live stream"

Krookian "OK"

PP "Let's talk honestly o.k?"

Krookian "You say 'honestly' Paige - I know your boyfriend is sat in the room. I didn't have anything to say to you after your video. you posted a video saying i'd lied about my servers. My IG is getting comments saying I lied about my servers, which I have to address publicly ....how that works. I wasn't angry at you posting but, at the same time, if my moderators and my IG is getting covered in comments, calling me a liar over something that I've not lied about, I have to address that....do you understand how that works?"

PP "Yeah, I understand how that works however, when I spoke to you and you'd sent me the massive, massive, massive message that you sent, and I said 'Listen, speak to me brah if you want to talk and discuss it...let's talk' and you didn't reply to me and then I'd seen little shady things like you being subliminal through subtweets"
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Re: Question and Answer Time With John Krookian

Post by auntiflo13 »

Krookian #interrupts Paige ...."I'm not a subliminal person. I talk generally to people in general when I have something to say to a general group of people. You've already spoken about me "kicking off" - it's not like that when I have spoken to you as though I'm seeking validation. I'm not talking about you. If I hated you, I wouldn't be having this conversation with you. I don't talk to people that I hate .... I mean you know that for a fact"

PP "No, I don't necessarily know that. I don't feel like you've been 'upfront' with me"

Krookian "What do you want to know?"

PP "OK, so what happened with the server ? Let's talk about that specifically"

Krookian I had two people working on that server the day before the event and on the day of the event, the load of the server was being spread between two ....erm.... I don't know exactly as i'm not the technician. I know we were spreading the website over multiple servers to handle the load from parts of the world but, we had trouble with the traffic from California specifically ...like, that reach of the USA and the warehouse we had set up in San Francisco you can check all this if you know how to do that. As a result of that the server went down really quickly. I'm pretty sure as soon as we launched and the mailing list went out, we had a ridiculous amount of traffic...like, everything happened at the same time. We thought it was a good idea but, it was really stupid. So then, that was that and then it was spread over different servers. I think we had one in Amsterdam and you can literally check all of this if you go through the code you'll see big server is spread and on the server, you'll see the code is spread over multiple servers"

PP "Right, ok. So when people went to the website and it said 'server overload' it......

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Krookian "Yeah, when it said that with the black screen I had created and I removed all links to the website as people were navigating through the website and the images were loading on their screens, it was putting too much stress on the servers that were left still active and it wasn't sending out the correct images and people were getting the website displayed incorrectly, so by removing all the links and taking all the traffic away from the server and removing the large image which was the background, only having one logo, it reduced the stress to put on another one"

PP #pauses for what seems like an eternity ..... "Right"

Krookian "I know that sounds so......I don't know ...like this is my reality but, I know you're not in the room with me and everyone that was working on it...I don't know if you could check your records as your boyfriend knows what he's doing with that you can......"

PP "If you knew the server was going to be overloaded, as you said....If you knew it was going to be the case, why didn't you inform your fans and subscribers beforehand?"

Krookian "We thought we had it fixed. I was told 10 minutes before that we would have a new server set up and it was ready to go and already set up before.....so, that's what I was under the impression of. It was only for the first 5 minutes or so that I think we had a major server crash when it was literally working"

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Krookian "we thought we had fixed it...i was told 10 minutes before that we would have a new server set up and it was ready to go and already set up beforehand...so that's when I was under the impression of ....it was only for the first 5 minutes or so that i think we had a major server crash when it was literally working"

PP "Well from my perspective and from my personal computer, the server upload issue happened about 25 minutes before the actual deadline of the launch"

Krookian "That's right...that's when we noticed the images wouldn't send to people's devices properly in full parts, that's when we adjusted the background image and the other images across the website weren't sending out"

PP " Right, and that's when you made the 'server overload' image in order to put in front of everybody...so that what would happen.....I don't know......What were you expecting?"

Krookian #interrupts.... "I needed to remove all the content from the server as it was going to stress it....the one we were using and i couldn't just remove the whole website as it would look dodgy....like "where has the website gone?" and disappeared or was deleted so I created the page to go over the front so no one could stress the server by loading images"

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

PP "Right ok then, so when people were searching for the server...the actual server....when people were pinging it...it came up that the server was working fine. What was the deal with that then if there was 'stress'?

Krookian "It was working fine ......???????"

PP "YEAH!!!!" It was getting a millisecond response time!!! From anywhere.... from Amsterdam I think was one of the places ...all the way through to California and San Francisco !!"

Krookian "Was that once we'd removed all the content from the website?"

PP "That was during the 'server overload' period"

Krookian " Yeah...erm... because by then we'd err removed all the content on the website ...all there was to load was the 'Kuckian' icon.... so that there was no other content on that main page in terms of images and no stress on the server. The issue was the high resolution background images that you see when you visit the website.....obviously people cause stress on the website"

PP "I don't know ....I think to be honest John, I think I have a hard time believing that.....and the reason I have a hard time is because it doesn't..... it doesn't take that much effort you know what i mean ?" (she means the server wouldn't be overloaded by one page of high resolution imagery )

Krookian "I'm honestly not here to convince anybody.....i don't honestly really care to be honest...it's not my responsibility to convince people my words are true. I wasn't the one managing the servers and them going down. I personally have never launched a website with over 10,000 viewers ...you know.... you know ....like I don't know the entire numbers but, I was told it was like 300 Gigabyte or something crazy like that within the first 45 minutes or something crazy ...erm....so it's news to me...I don't know a lot about like performance servers and that like I could never have set it up myself like I have basic *inaudible* like my transferring stuff onto servers but, even now , I can't upload my own codes to the servers because of the way that is done...it's kind of like having to delete everything....it's kind of like ...just switched over....so people don't lose like all the details and all the content of the website for a few minutes ...it's like it's not something I understand that well "

*WOW! 300GB in 45 minutes ! Were his servers powered by a hamster on a wheel?*

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

PP "Right, ok say..... right ok..... I can't really speak on that malarkey cos I know I'm not.....all I know is basic HTML code and I've built a couple of websites myself so that's basically as far as my knowledge goes and I've created......."

Krookian *interrupts and giggles "I'm probably the same.....I'm not an expert at all " (he said earlier that he'd never created a website - now he's agreeing with PP that he knows the same at her!)

PP " So why didn't you have this kind of correspondence with your subscribers? Why didn't you....instead of making the video you made today (the one with Francine and the makeup) ...why didn't you do a sit down "hey guys, this is the situation, this is as far as I know..." and maybe get one of your people who did the servers to come on video and talk about it...because I think it would have put a lot of people's minds at ease.... because i think a lot of people are feeling as if they have somewhat been scammed ....especially people trying to get on the website ...saw the server overload then people immediately looked into the coding ...because I definitely was not the only people....me and G***** were not the only people who were looking into the server overload issue...."

Krookian *interrupts with something inaudible

PP " Right erm...the other thing I wanted to talk to you about was the Kuckian Foundation"

Krookian "Yes, this is something I need to talk about properly...because I'm not the one fully in charge of the Kuckian Foundation. I'm not the one who fully runs it. I have a few family members involved. Erm.... I don't want to talk about it on the internet as everyone gets dragged into everything. Like I have someone now visiting a schooooool" (says it in a very doubtful voice) "...erm.... I can't say a crazy amount...i know whenever I say anything ...people always doubt me and it's obviously not true and ultimately it will come out and you will see the pictures. People said it about my makeup and I dropped it and it was like 'Oh!' ...so I mean it's the same with the foundation. That's why I've not really spoken about it and I've kept it quiet ...like cos...i don't want everyone digging into it..... it's kind of something that it's my personal mission to work on it ......" (he said hewasn't in charge of it at the beginning of the paragraph!). "...and as the results come, I'm so excited to share them but at the same time, people are saying 'well, this is a scam'...That's why I'm not working with a registered foundation....because it comes under the umbrella with my company and it means I can put money aside from my sales and I'm not.... and it can't be..... where someone says it's a registered charity and something that specifically goes into a pot that I've allocated and no one can say 'you're doing this'. I made the decision to put money aside towards the foundation and it's not for a tax break either. I actually don't have a clue how it works. My company is going to be moving country in the next 6 - 18 months because of Brexit...because it's too complicated to sell and do everything from England when we're going to be outside of the E.U and i'll move everything to the USA"

PP " Right ok...so do you think possibly putting that it was a foundation and a portion of the proceeds were going to be going to the foundation and saying something so brief...when it's not been finalised could make people....."

Krookian *interrupting *inaudible..... "The whole thing has been completely finalised. All the proportions....everything...it's just getting adjusted in the final stages...and the actual concept is complete...like I paid $1500 to have someone put up in a hotel to visit a school ...I can get the photographs hopefully in the next week or so...I can show you.........erm"

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Auntiflo, do you take bitcoin or PayPal, cause you deserve an something for transcribing that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

PP "But, do you think it's fair......? But, what I'm saying is...you put that on the website...if that hasn't fully come to fruition, that would make me very wary as someone purchasing from your website as to what is going on financially and....."

Krookian " I wouldn't know yo be honest , from my perspective, I just thought I want to give you an idea of what i'm doing.... it's a kind of baby project. i'm really excited for...erm... because it's all internal ...like money's coming out into that fund. It's a donation made by me from the profits of the sales that I make ...if that makes sense? ...like it's a donation by 'Kuckian' and it's not a donation by the buyer...I kind of just hoped people who like ...if it was a CD ...it would be a charity donation..... it would be like "where's all the money gone?" ...."what's the percentage?" But, because it's all internal, people will see the work of the charity....not the charity.... the foundation...like they'll see how well it's going....erm and I just think 'well, that's good' you know but, at the same time it's not going to be something that has to do with public statements ....every 5 minutes. It's just not manageable for me publicly....constantly about the work .....to find someone to do the public speaking "

PP "Another thing ...people were asking as it says 100% of the profits are going to the foundation...and on another part it says a portion of the proceeds..."

Krookian "The 100% is regards to the Kuckian Publication...so every single issue , minus the printing cost obviously...you have to cover printing costs of the actual magazine....every penny that's made from the magazine ...from the Kuckian publication is donated through to the Kuckian Foundation. The whole idea behind it is ...because I have friends who work in the charity....erm...not the charity , the magazine industry for a really long time and he worked for free for years and you run around and stuff like .... though...erm.... they'll be carrying clothes to photo shoots to stuff like that...like I think 'Dazed and Confused' " (this sums up PP's demeanor at this time - her eyes have glazed over!) "magazine....my friend had an internship with them for 6 months on page...so the idea of the Kuckian Publication is that you don't need to live in London, you don't need to be in the centre of the action.... if you have the skills, you can still take part and still put time into the project. It's the chance to showcase yourself ...it's a chance to gain experience....have a reference...and have something more than just really basic run around experience. You can come in with no experience and become a beauty editor for the entire publication. I know for some people, for a lot of people that they will say 'this is a scam' but, for others, it will be their break into the industry....like some of the people that work for me now, in my PR sector ....literally live in like villages in tiny, remote areas...but, they're so desperate to break into the cosmetic's industry and as someone that grew up in a tiny, remote area, it was really important to me that I can offer people the same opportunity. You can see with my photographer the same thing. I've paid my photographer like a healthy amount of money to commission her to produce this work for me and it's fantastic work that she's produced ...erm ...but it's the same thing...i believe in paying people and employing people ...but obviously, people won't get paid for the publication. ...no one is paid, that's how we get things to work if that makes sense?"

PP "Yeah, I know but, I think to be honest, I think that putting out there that there's a publication when there isn't one...and they haven't heard about it..... and putting out a charity ...it's not a registered charity....it would then lead......"

Krookian " you don't need to be registered to have a foundation"

PP " So why then did we need to know there is a foundation that a portion of the proceeds are going to if actually that donation is from you yourself to whatever you're funding...it's essentially like you know.....If I turn round and say a portion of my wages goes to .....I don't know 'Children in Need' for example.... yeah? Then they know it's a legit charity..... and they know the money will end up there. I can donate to charity or volunteer and no one needs to know"

Krookian "Can I tell you why I want to start a charity ? I reached out to Vision Aid worldwide - they wrote back and said that my company was too small and they can't work with brands less than two years old...within two years of trading but, I could make a donation at the end of the year. You can't publicise that you work with Vision Aid or put them on my website. When that happened to ME a while ago, I was like ...you know what like I really respect this charity and maybe the foundation...being in control of a foundation you can choose which cause the money goes to...cos if there's like a natural disaster, we can choose where we donate to.... I want to keep it internal projects...the 6 month projection I have for the foundation , based on the sale of cosmetics is really fabulous"

PP "ok but, here's the thing, there is so much that you have just told me , that no one is going to get by just looking at the website!

Krookian "Of course!"

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

PP "So when you put these things out there like the word 'foundation', people would generally associate that with being with a registered charity. The publication on which people would believe would be a 'pay for' magazine....when you put these things out there and people are like "what does this mean?"...this is the first time you've given any kind of answers in regards to them... you know what i mean?"

Krookian "Everyone around me knows that in terms of the launch, there was literally no time and I was late with so many problems on the day ....my idea was to release everything on the video...it was a stressful day for me...it was really horrible....I only just managed to edit the video...and it was an hour late...i agree with you...i need to talk about it all"

*Thoughts on this. Krookian set his own deadline and could have moved the 'launch date' if he was having issues. He's not some multi billion dollar makeup brand who HAD to release on a particular day. Bearing in mind there was no lip kits anyway in stock...i digress....

PP "What about the ingredients on the website because that's like an FDA issue?"

Krookian "There's no issue with FDA with ingredients on a website .....From the research I did....erm...you have to have the ingredients listed on your products which mine have. I've since published the ingredients on Snapchat and IG.... the only reason it's not on my website.....when I finished adding it to the website...because I had to send the code for the people managing the server.....because I can't do that myself and they still haven't put it on today .... like i've been giving updates on SC ...like it's all within pretty much one day with a massive drama "

I know that paragraph 'literally' makes no sense. He still hasn't got the ingredients on the website nearly 5 weeks after the launch !

PP " So, you don't have the authority to go on your own website and change any wording?"

Krookian "I have access to my server now but, the way that it works is called 'deploying'...I know how to rip everything off the server but, I have to have a brand new code on to do it...like it takes a good 10 minutes ...and there's always people on the website who would lose their progress and so what happens is we deploy everything. What happens when you deploy is that it will go to a special deploy folder ....I have it on my screen right now and then the technician will move everything over but, it's instantaneous so there's no delay..."

PP "Right"

Krookian "It takes 24 hours or I would have done it this morning but, I've been catching up with shopping"

PP's other half agrees about deployment folders

PP " Another thing...with regards to the launch party..."

Krookian "ABSOLUTELY!" (he seems very much relieved that he's successfully gaslighted PP and her BF at this stage!)

PP "What on earth happened? Why didn't the internet know as a 'whole'?

Krookian " I mean the whole thing was twisted....even me just mentioning the venue got them harassed and I got a phonecall from the organiser saying 'thins were serious' "

Next parts coming over the next few days .........

Angry Potato
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angry Potato »

My god. You're a heroine for doing this. I couldn't even sit through it :respekt:

I'm so glad we have Cockiboi leading the way on Brexit. No other company in the UK has multinational business, nobody else has even thought about this. Every single accountant, lawyer, financier, impex expert etc etc etc is just sitting, wilting over their desk, praying that an expert will come show us the way. All hail Cockiboi, cos Britain's just gonna stop without him.

Fucking twat.

Return to “John Kuckian”