John "LicherallyEverything, ImeanEverything, HasBackfired" Kuckian Part 8

sweetmisspeach
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "LicherallyEverything, ImeanEverything, HasBackfire

Post by sweetmisspeach »

Vronskaya wrote:He's at again on snapchat.
EUGH OKAY RANT TIME

I've just watched his snaps and HOW DARE HE speak on anyone behalf and try to defend survivors of sexual assault. As a survivor myself it makes my skin crawl that he has the audacity to act like he has done anything to help anyone! He is gross, pathetic and down right disrespectful to anyone that has suffered.

"I just want you to know that I'm there for you and I'll speak up when no one else will" is he fucking mad?! People want REAL pedos and REAL rapists put in jail, NO ONE wants innocent men being accused like he has done, he has done NOTHING for anyone!! How dare be, he makes me sick. He is the problem! The more people that make fake allegations make it harder for REAL cases to ever see the light of day.
He needs to go.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: John

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

Any of these drama channels that were sitting on info about JK are at fault as well. Everyone knew he was a flipping timebomb. But views and subs were more important than going to the proper authorities and pressing charges. If HFTT sat on info about blackmail, she is to blame as well and a garbage person. Do others not see through her? JK is the worst of the worst but all these drama channels are cut from the same cloth. None of them have a moral compass until something catastrophic happens. Just seems silly to give them all a pass.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

YAASSSSS, Im back bizznitches hahaha :rofl: :rofl: . Thanks Hey mama for helping me figure out my old account deets so I don't have to get accused of being stinky Karina anymore :FU: :rofl:

Anyway, as I said above from my FrillySails account, you guys need to read Krookians lolcow thread and him trying to sneak in there and defend himself, its hilarious watching it blow up in his face. I mean, he is so stupid, he doesn't think to change his writing style so it isn't obvious.....aren't sociopaths supposed to be smart?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

This imbecile drives me crazy! His freakin' snapchats saying people have been coming forward and thanking him for highlighting the bad stuff on the internet ....especially victims of abuse !!

If you read his Twitter, there are victims and they're going for the jugular ...... saying he's just using Peter Monn's Tumblr to assassinate his character and nothing else....that's what it is about after all!

John, we know you read here ...so I'm going to ask again if you would address why you have left these accusations for over a year and potentially (if Peter was that way inclined but, we all know he isn't) left other young boys exposed to abuse for a full year??? Then, to top it all off....you film the 'Peter the pedo' video on the 5th December and drop it on the 22nd for all to see? Three weeks? You are not protecting anyone ......... You just want to attack a very happily married gay man ....who owns his own home ..... has a family that love him ...... and a career .....These are all the things you haven't got John and you hate to see other people happy ..... and it's always at Christmas when you attack him because you know his mom died near Christmas time and so did his aunt ....... Get a F**king LIFE !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

sweetmisspeach wrote:Off topic: That lolcow thread is nuts. They're accusing some Australian who was dragging john of being john and being a John "stan" because they spelt pedo the "UK way" and not the "American way"

I didn't even know lolcow was a thing, it's difficult to navigate I doubt john has even been on there :s

Also who says kek anymore

The Kuckian lolcow thread is particularly hostile. They went from throwing around *old* receipts, like from the Amrezzy drama, to constant arguing. The only useful thing I've seen posted on there was the barcode research they grabbed word for word from this thread.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

Double post, but editing is being finicky. Looks like he's got the aliexpress makeup to test this time

[video][/video]

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

diomia wrote:
sweetmisspeach wrote:Off topic: That lolcow thread is nuts. They're accusing some Australian who was dragging john of being john and being a John "stan" because they spelt pedo the "UK way" and not the "American way"

I didn't even know lolcow was a thing, it's difficult to navigate I doubt john has even been on there :s

The Kuckian lolcow thread is particularly hostile. They went from throwing around *old* receipts, like from the Amrezzy drama, to constant arguing. The only useful thing I've seen posted on there was the barcode research they grabbed word for word from this thread.
Lol, if you read up on the thread, its 100% John and it is not because he spells pedo a certain way, its because he types VERY specifically. He is the ONLY one defending john, happens to be from the UK, is the ONLY one that spells "pedo" "paedo" (yes, that is an alternate spelling, however, multiple UK people AND Australians came forward saying that no one spells it that way.

Also, he types like this " i know i am not john because, i just am not john ok? look guise, i just dont think you understand im not him, ok?"
He doesn't capitalize the beginning of sentences, however, over uses commas, and also puts lines between his sentences.....add that to spelling pedo "paedo" and being from the UK....oh and he is the ONLY one defending John on that thread, its freaking obvious. Come on now.......

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
diomia wrote:

Lol, if you read up on the thread, its 100% John and it is not because he spells pedo a certain way, its because he types VERY specifically. He is the ONLY one defending john, happens to be from the UK, is the ONLY one that spells "pedo" "paedo" (yes, that is an alternate spelling, however, multiple UK people AND Australians came forward saying that no one spells it that way.

Also, he types like this " i know i am not john because, i just am not john ok? look guise, i just dont think you understand im not him, ok?"
He doesn't capitalize the beginning of sentences, however, over uses commas, and also puts lines between his sentences.....add that to spelling pedo "paedo" and being from the UK....oh and he is the ONLY one defending John on that thread, its freaking obvious. Come on now.......
OT you got your acct back! Hurrah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

sweetmisspeach
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmisspeach »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
diomia wrote:

I scrolled down cause I didn't wanna read their old tea about Amrezy and it looked like a free for all lol. Good point, it just seems like they're looking for any and all excuses to act Cray.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Also, yes I do agree lolcow people are crazy, last night was my first time on there and it was nuts, however, lets not be hypocrites here (I mean in general, bit anyone specifically here :love2: )....no offence, but this site is many times no better (thus why I took over a 1 year hiatus) calling people fat and making fun of peoples actual mental illnesses.....its disgusting. I know not everyone here is like that, but lets not pretend that GuruGossip is all of a sudden better than every 404 TEXT NOT FOUND because "we aren't THAT bad".....yes, this site is just as bad, I have reas some vile things on these threads (other threads) so lets call a spade a spade shall we?

I try to stay on threads like this one where the people seem nice and just trying to expose actual bad people, THAT is what GuruGossip is good for. Bringing the truth to the light and thats why I came back. <3
Last edited by WhisperingSoul on Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:50 am, edited 2 times in total.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

sweetmisspeach wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:
diomia wrote:

I scrolled down cause I didn't wanna read their old tea about Amrezy and it looked like a free for all lol. Good point, it just seems like they're looking for any and all excuses to act Cray.

I agree and OMG I just realized my last msg made it look like i was calling YOU a hypocrite, but I wasn't, I meant in general....going to go edit that now because I didn't mean you even though I think I replied to ya. <3

Amhmh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amhmh »

Looks like he’s deleted his snaps

sweetmisspeach
Learner
Learner

Post by sweetmisspeach »

WhisperingSoul wrote:
sweetmisspeach wrote:
WhisperingSoul wrote:
diomia wrote:

I agree and OMG I just realized my last msg made it look like i was calling YOU a hypocrite, but I wasn't, I meant in general....going to go edit that now because I didn't mean you even though I think I replied to ya. <3
NOO it's fine, you're right I get you! <3

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

He's lurking this thread so hard right now. 8-)

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

Amhmh wrote:Looks like he’s deleted his snaps
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo, I just added him hahahahaha. Hopefully someone downloaded it and will put it on YT, I want to see what he said lol.

Post by Guest »

I hope he makes a video soon and stuffs up so more people unsub.
Yes definitely Aussies say "pedo" lol

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

[tweet][/tweet]

From the deleted snaps I presume?

Vronskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by Vronskaya »

John really needs to lurk moar before posting on the lolcow thread. His posts are so cringyyyy and obvious. Sticking out like a sore thumb....

So much secondhand embarrassment.

[video][/video]
Last edited by Vronskaya on Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:12 am, edited 3 times in total.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We do spell paedo like this in the UK ...I just type in 'pedo' so as not to confuse matters as we're all worldwide on here. Paediatrician is also the way we spell child doctor. I don't think that is John on lolcow - but, I do think it's someone close to him....his brother...? his MUA bestie....?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Even seeing the corrections he still can't manage to use proper grammar and spelling, what's wrong with you johnny boy...EVERYTHING!!!

#ViolettlyMalled

Return to “John Kuckian”