Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "LicherallyEverything, ImeanEverything, HasBackfire

Post by candybabe »

Great thread name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I'm anticipating the news of his arrest.
I want a full break down and images if possible. I know that's wishful thinking but could you imagine lol

Btw great thread name

iwillstay
Learner
Learner

Re: John

Post by iwillstay »

it seems like most of the youtubers don't really care about or like peter. they're just using him to bring down john.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:I'm anticipating the news of his arrest. Image
I want a full break down and images if possible. I know that's wishful thinking but could you imagine lol

Btw great thread name Image
Lol I’d love a pic of him doing the perp walk in that grey shirt.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

karmatica
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by karmatica »

Great thread name!

OT: Merry Christmas to those that celebrate it! Wishing everyone on GG a very happy & safe holiday season.

That Prison Palette is brilliant! :rofl: :respekt:

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

iwillstay wrote:it seems like most of the youtubers don't really care about or like peter. they're just using him to bring down john.
Some of people that speak up didn't have history with John though.
It happens on PM, it could happen to anyone. It's smart for them to stand up for PM. It's also a way to avoid drama channels going out of hands. You can't just do and say whatever you want, it always come with consequences.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

dailysunshine wrote:
iwillstay wrote:it seems like most of the youtubers don't really care about or like peter. they're just using him to bring down john.
Some of people that speak up didn't have history with John though.
It happens on PM, it could happen to anyone. It's smart for them to stand up for PM. It's also a way to avoid drama channels going out of hands. You can't just do and say whatever you want, it always come with consequences.
Amen.
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Dana Delores
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Dana Delores »

I'm fine with that. John was a dick. And ppl don't need to care about his target to care that he is an abusive dick.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thank you Ovaryfruit and Diomia for opening a new thread and the new thread name - much appreciated my lovelies !! :love2: :love2: :love2:

I looked at Twitter this morning and what has sort of surprised me (well, I think I already knew) is that Manny MUA had no idea who John is ! Now John has made many videos saying that Manny was talking about him when mentioning drama channels - I knew that Manny was talking about Karina Kaboom and Karina did too ...... This is the sort of narcissistic behaviour that is a classic. John thinks he is the only drama channel in the universe and when anyone mentions drama channels, they're obviously about him and no one else (WRONG JOHN!).

That message he sent to Tati was vile...I wonder what he's going to do with Jeffree Star ..... I think Jeffree will finance Peter's lawyer from what I can gather. They're going to take John down together....Like many have said , this is no longer 'drama' - this is maliciousness of the highest order - it goes beyond 'spilling tea' ....John thought he was more powerful than he is and that his kuckikult would back him up. All I've seen is suspicious likes under his twitter posts which look like bots. Where are all his 'supporters' now? He's the only rat left on the sinking ship and that ship is sinking quickly !

When his make up fails )as it is already doing) he had the drama channel to fall back on - he hasn't even got that now ! Who the hell is going to believe any 'drama' on his channel ever again? I know there are a few campaigning to get him off youtube altogether and he won't even be able to get a Patreon channel as it's run by youtube. He will blame everyone else for his downfall but, there's only one person to blame and that's himself !

The eyeshadow palette is genius ladies !!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Our prison inmates wear grey (how appropriate for John) or black - sweatpants and sweatshirts....in fact, pretty much what John wears day to day :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Oh manny knows... it's just a Mariah Carey quote turned meme
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

That's fine with me

bloomingpeony
Talker
Talker

Post by bloomingpeony »

He looks like a goblin with that Snapchat filter! Not in a cute k-drama way more in a lord of the rings way lol.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

For what he did to Peter, I hope he has a shit Christmas

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He's obviously on his own as he's mentioned people being on their own several times on snapchat. Funny how he's texted that and not come out and said it! I thought his kuckikult would have invited him round :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He's also projecting about people in mansions with lots of presents and family around them..... so what? I'm not into flamboyancy and designer gear. In fact if I win the lottery, I want a donkey ..... a real life rescue donkey ..... and some chickens and I would also treat myself to one of those electric dough rising machines for bread making...... We're off to a family Christmas party tomorrow - I'm so (not) looking forward to it ! We had our Christmas dinner yesterday (to break tradition because we felt like it!) and today , we're having a buffet as we've got family popping in and out all day.........

Does anyone believe John is going to help at a shelter this morning? I'll keep my eyes peeled on Granada news as they cover all the shelters helping...i'm sure John wouldn't miss a photo opportunity ! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

John "LicherallyEverything, ImeanEverything, HasBackfired" K

Post by Guest »

Everything that pours out of his crusty hole is a LIE.
Shelter...it's probably special kuck code for his kitchen. Lol

Gotta see it to believe it.

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Everything that pours out of his crusty hole is a LIE.
Shelter...it's probably special kuck code for his kitchen. Lol

Gotta see it to believe it.
I agree! You know the grey-shirted Messiah has always been an avant garde architect. In fact, he's not had time to address Twitter as he's been erecting homeless lofts. In fact, he's so committed, he even has taken up the cause and dresses down in clothes too small and dirty shoes as not to alienate the poor.

Mosie926
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Mosie926 »

I never knew he had a thread on here, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
If life is like a box of chocolates, why am I getting all the coconut ones :(.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Merry Crimbo everyone!! Happy Holiday's too!! Hope everyone has a warm and loving Christmas unlike some :grinch: :grinch:

:xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :ball: :starlove:
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

kampkrusty1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by kampkrusty1 »

Long time lurker here! I did a post some weeks back and I think it got lost in the posts but I used to be fan of John’s until I got curious and looked on sites like twitter and of course gurugossip and then fiji gate happened (the day after coincidentally) and ever since then has been such a downward spiral. I’m seriously not surprised by what has happened now.

It seems to me that this accusation had a mix of reasons: 1. Detracting from his makeup 2. Detracting from the Tati thing 3. Taking out Peter Monn while making himself seem like the saviour that saved the beauty community from his “wicked ways”

Return to “John Kuckian”