Kuckian Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone - Pt.7

Twiglet
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kuckian Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone -

Post by Twiglet »

So, what do you suppose this says about YT, where the video is STILL live?
WaterMark_2017-12-24-15-52-52-953x916-714x686.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

Has John been on snap at all today? I havent seen anything since pretty early this morning.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Ihatewatch89 wrote:Has John been on snap at all today? I havent seen anything since pretty early this morning.
Nope...he's gone quiet. Either he'll pop up again later this evening to tweet and delete OR he's gone into hiding again.

I'm sure he saw Jeffree's tweet and the fact that him and Peter are meeting up in a few weeks...it isn't crazy to theorize that Jeffree is going to do whatever he can to help with the legal aspect of this (whether financially or just with his connections). If John isn't scared he should be, this isn't just on the internet anymore.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:
monak wrote:I want his parents contacted but not like that.
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
We need to have someone Photoshop a TF x John Kuckian prison palette. Going with the scent theme, it can smell like a mix of unwashed butts and metal bars. And a bright orange color is a must, much like his "highly pigmented" Chinese crap. Do they wear those orange jumpsuits in the U.K.?

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

Oh I just remember, didn't John "changed" his birthday to Dec 22 as he's unwelcomed by family member on his actual birthday Nov 22? Didn't he ask fans to throw a birthday party at some sort of club? Nothing happened.
He probably is so upset and unhappy neither his actual or new birthday are celebrated and he's all alone during holiday season. So he went on to ruin someone's happy life as a gift to himself.

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

Charles Gross’ response

FUCK YOU JOHN
:love2: :FU:

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:
Judging from kuk’s tumblr posts, both of them know what a horror their useless prick of a son is. It sounds like he doesn’t have a relationship with either of them. Their complete indifference to their son has resulted in this type of insane behaviour.

I know we're not allowed to diagnose but, the fixation on breasts must be a Freudian thing , being abandoned by one parent as a child and he hates to see anyone happy with their family - I suppose Christmas time is the worst for him in his own little mind. Seeing people on instagram and twitter with their entire family must rub John up the wrong way as he always 'kicks off' at this time of the year!

Is Lisa Blandino still going to back John up when he's behind bars? Perhaps she could get Jerrod to design a Too Faced nail file to get him out of jail! :D
We need to have someone Photoshop a TF x John Kuckian prison palette. Going with the scent theme, it can smell like a mix of unwashed butts and metal bars. And a bright orange color is a must, much like his "highly pigmented" Chinese crap. Do they wear those orange jumpsuits in the U.K.?
I don't think we do wear the orange no. Orange is seen as much too colourful for a prison here hahaha
It would probably be a very grey palette. Metal bar grey, concrete grey, grey-sky grey

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

B17 wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:
Astro Nutty wrote:

I don't think we do wear the orange no. Orange is seen as much too colourful for a prison here hahaha
It would probably be a very grey palette. Metal bar grey, concrete grey, grey-sky grey
We can put a photo of him in his grey shirt on the box.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

Dmari_86 wrote:
B17 wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
We can put a photo of him in his grey shirt on the box.[/quote]

Shades can be called “what a load of shirt” “shirty content” “can’t blend for shirt” etc

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I just thought of something. Anyone remember Melrose Place? John's spirit animal is Dr. Kimberly Shaw! She was always concocting evil plans and eventually wound up in an asylum for awhile. :rofl:

Helenanders
Talker
Talker

Post by Helenanders »

Lots of youtubers are coming out against Kuckian, interesting to see his vid
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B17
Learner
Learner

Post by B17 »

Me_me666 wrote:
Dmari_86 wrote:
B17 wrote:
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
We can put a photo of him in his grey shirt on the box.
Shades can be called “what a load of shirt” “shirty content” “can’t blend for shirt” etc[/quote]

:rofl: omg please!
This palette is really taking shape!

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Helenanders wrote:Lots of youtubers are coming out against Kuckian, interesting to see his vid
The fact that people outside of the beauty community are getting involved speaks volumes.

Post by Guest »

You guys remember when John did this pathetic morphe video on a few influencers changing their faces?

Well...

More proof John Kuckian is a master at photo shopping pictures shown on his own channel.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Helenanders wrote:Lots of youtubers are coming out against Kuckian, interesting to see his vid
Oh man. MrRepizon is another youtube that grinds my gears. :rofl: But I'd definitely be interested to see what he does.

Collegestudent2020
Talker
Talker

Post by Collegestudent2020 »

Guys look at Tati's twitter and see what he DM'd her! I don't know how else to post screenshots or else I would

Vronskaya
Learner
Learner

Post by Vronskaya »

xxx

tanamojojojo
Talker
Talker

Post by tanamojojojo »

I love Tati, but only sometimes. Most of all, I just love watching everyone drag John.

like-a-dq-blizzard
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by like-a-dq-blizzard »

Collegestudent2020 wrote:Guys look at Tati's twitter and see what he DM'd her! I don't know how else to post screenshots or else I would

I gotchu, girl.
If Tati deletes, enjoy your freebee, drama channels. My gift to you this holiday season.
Last edited by like-a-dq-blizzard on Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Collegestudent2020
Talker
Talker

Post by Collegestudent2020 »

Vronskaya wrote:xxx
Thank you!

Return to “John Kuckian”