John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

yadayadayeah

Re: John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

Post by yadayadayeah »

tanamojojojo wrote:https://imgur.com/a/lnRS9

Album of John talking about a “stalker” he had named “Job Winston.”

“im really an introverted person and when all this began happening last year i just kept quiet and wanted to keep the tittyfam happy and not burden them with it, I honestly wish i had just spoken about all this stuff as and when it happened”

He talks about the “tittyfam” like they’re a bunch of sensitive dogs that get stressed when their owner leaves or something
My fav

Look at tea shit thinking he is talking about her.......... BAHAHAHAHA :rofl:

You are nothing, sweetie. ISTG, I will never post a thing about JK again if he does a video on this hoe.

LMFAO. I knew the warthog wouldn't do shit but you did. I am now #tittyfam :rofl:

marni

Post by marni »

So he's just posted a man's face on twitter who he's claiming stalked him and sent him sexually explicit photos.

If that's happened, that's absolutely awful and I feel for John. However, this is NOT the way to go about it. He says he's put in a police report but now he's gone and plastered his face on the internet as well. I've saved the whole twitter thread because I know he'll be deleting it but.... eek.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Kira_95 »

marni wrote:So he's just posted a man's face on twitter who he's claiming stalked him and sent him sexually explicit photos.

If that's happened, that's absolutely awful and I feel for John. However, this is NOT the way to go about it. He says he's put in a police report but now he's gone and plastered his face on the internet as well. I've saved the whole twitter thread because I know he'll be deleting it but.... eek.
I agree, no one should face that, but for him to experience that and then accuse another YT'er of being a paedophile? Absolutely disgusting.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

marni wrote:So he's just posted a man's face on twitter who he's claiming stalked him and sent him sexually explicit photos.

What’s the history on Jon Wilson? I remember him being a tiny drama channel with some awkward camera chemistry but little beyond that
:love2: :FU:

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

sweetbabyjesus wrote:

What’s the history on Jon Wilson? I remember him being a tiny drama channel with some awkward camera chemistry but little beyond that
I've just seen the tweet and it is John Wilson, I think there is some history on FB of him doxxing people, I'm not too sure, but on the stalking front last I heard was that JK had actually contacted Wilson's work trying to get him fired. Didn't think it was the other way around. :?
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Jon's response

:jerry:

To the person that literally has GG open in this screenshot and spread JK's tumblr to twitter. How are you going to TAG TEA STEAL with the tea I found when it should be clear as fucking day how I feel about them?

:roll:

jurxssica
Learner
Learner

Post by jurxssica »

yadayadayeah wrote:Jon's response

:jerry:

To the person that literally has GG open in this screenshot and spread JK's tumblr to twitter. How are you going to TAG TEA STEAL with the tea I found when it should be clear as fucking day how I feel about them?

:roll:
Not only that, they’re advertising his old blog to youtubers. This anonymous person on twitter wants kuckian’s past thoughts to be public for everyone to see. Idk i haven’t looked at his blog bc I don’t want to, that’s too personal for me and feels invasive imo. To want his blog to be publicly advertised to the masses is fucked up. As far as I’m aware, his blog has nothing to do with his cosmetics line. It’s just fucked up. Idk I’m speechless and rambling.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Twitter awtists continue to screech. SAD!

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

I reported his tweet. He should know better.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

jurxssica wrote: Not only that, they’re advertising his old blog to youtubers. This anonymous person on twitter wants kuckian’s past thoughts to be public for everyone to see. Idk i haven’t looked at his blog bc I don’t want to, that’s too personal for me and feels invasive imo. To want his blog to be publicly advertised to the masses is fucked up. As far as I’m aware, his blog has nothing to do with his cosmetics line. It’s just fucked up. Idk I’m speechless and rambling.
Bitchin' Peter Monn and TEA STEAL. SMH. And for what? To prove that he called someone a fat asian when he was a teen? This is just going to allow him to play the victim :roll:

He should have taken it down before it was leaked knowing all the drama channel asslickers that lurk here. :rofl:

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

yadayadayeah wrote:
jurxssica wrote: Not only that, they’re advertising his old blog to youtubers. This anonymous person on twitter wants kuckian’s past thoughts to be public for everyone to see. Idk i haven’t looked at his blog bc I don’t want to, that’s too personal for me and feels invasive imo. To want his blog to be publicly advertised to the masses is fucked up. As far as I’m aware, his blog has nothing to do with his cosmetics line. It’s just fucked up. Idk I’m speechless and rambling.
Bitchin' Peter Monn and TEA STEAL. SMH. And for what? To prove that he called someone a fat asian when he was a teen? :roll:

He should have taken it down before it was leaked knowing all the drama channel asslickers that lurk here. :rofl:

That exact screenshot was posted a few pages back...

jurxssica
Learner
Learner

Post by jurxssica »

yadayadayeah wrote:
Bitchin' Peter Monn and TEA STEAL. SMH. And for what? To prove that he called someone a fat asian when he was a teen? This is just going to allow him to play the victim :roll:

Exactly!! The blog isn’t relevant to his cosmetics line. People just want to humiliate him at this point. Don’t get me wrong (I’ve been following this thread religiously for like a month now), I don’t like the guy at all and the kuckian cosmetics scandal is intense, but I just want people to stay on track and not completely humiliate the guy. If someone had beef with me and brought up and published my blog from my teenage years, I would be so fucking upset. It’s a low blow by any means.

sweetbabyjesus
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetbabyjesus »

Kira_95 wrote:
sweetbabyjesus wrote:

I've just seen the tweet and it is John Wilson, I think there is some history on FB of him doxxing people, I'm not too sure, but on the stalking front last I heard was that JK had actually contacted Wilson's work trying to get him fired. Didn't think it was the other way around. :?
He’s started a drama with someone he thinks he can bully and throw malicious threats at to make himself look more like a victim. It’s his thing

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

I think I know why JK is bothered about JW. Look at these timestamps and find the truth. LOL. Guess ol' Kooky doesn't like the insinuation...
One.JPG
Two.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

sweetbabyjesus wrote:
manged wrote:No shade to the people reviewing his products, but I wouldn't mind a review from an actual guru/ artist or at least someone who is skilled at applying makeup. It's plain to see the shadows are below mediocre, but the poor application could also be due to users who aren't that amazing at makeup in the first place. Yeah, I know most consumers aren't experts, so reviews from everyday consumers are more valuable, but I'm curious. Will the purple shadow look patchy and dull even when a skilled makeup artist uses it?
I want someone to really show how this shit does not blend. On this lady’s video she’s used her phone to record which has surprisingly high definition:

She uses the ‘pigments’ in one look. You can see how it refuses to move and creates clear defined lines. Surely eyeshadows from the same company should blend better than anything?
Ok so I'm late chiming in on this but a couple of things. First of all those first two swatches are crumbling and chalky as hell, and "Salvage" looks TERRIBAD.
Secondly, lady wtf are you doing talking to your 9 year old (assuming age) about titties shaking and the talk on this psycho's channel. I mean come the hell on. (other than that, she was fine)
Third, after the initial swipe onto her eyelid with the sponge AND the brush, there is nothing else. No movement in that stuff at all, like where you put it is where is stays and good luck to you. The orange one seems to be the best one out of them all in all the videos I've seen, but again, it didn't blend when she went back in with the clean brush.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

My thread name suggestions:

JohnRee Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone Pt. 7

Kuckian Star Cosmetics: JackOfAllTrades, MasterOfNone Pt. 7

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

My understanding of Jon Wilson's involvement is

Jon joined YouTube and befriended John
Jon made a humorous video John didn't like
John and Jon fell out
John contacted Jon's employer
Jon became friendly with HFFT and was very vocal about being anti-kuck.

Jon was in a FB group and tried to bring people over to his patreon when one of the members had the rape troll target them. That flopped.

Jon fell out with the FB group, Jon fell out with HFFT, Jon became implicated in the rape trolling, got called out and disappeared.

Jon and John should have remained friends. Both are as unstable as each other. Each of the above stage came with epic twitter meltdowns.

It was incredibly entertaining.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

LOL isn't the the scottish Jon, the one who made a video about how Krookian called his work etc? I swear it's him
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Jesters Trix wrote:

LOL isn't the the scottish Jon, the one who made a video about how Krookian called his work etc? I swear it's him

I guess he wants a piece of the Kuckian drama. :corn:

DramaMyLlama
Learner
Learner

Post by DramaMyLlama »

A few people have been suggesting names for the new thread, my idea is “John Crookian and the Deathly Shadows - Part 7” for y’all hp fans out there
stupid horse

Return to “John Kuckian”