John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

Post by Jesters Trix »

There is this one girl Zoe-something or other, she looks at 15 in her twitter pic, and she's the ONLY one half-assed defending him in this convo and it's so telling, none of the Kult are coming out to defend him AT ALL. The worm has turned
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

Has anyone watched his latest snaps?

1. Apparently he’s been asleep or working for about three days, that’s why he’s not been online (except he has been online and clubbing...)
2. He imported something from a laminator in Japan for the boxes - I find that very hard to believe!
3. The reason he doesn’t talk about his formula is because you just have to try it for yourself, “the formula is gold”. Nothing to do with a shitty formula and utter lack of talent then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John

Post by Jesters Trix »

pestaround wrote:Has anyone watched his latest snaps?

1. Apparently he’s been asleep or working for about three days, that’s why he’s not been online (except he has been online and clubbing...)
2. He imported something from a laminator in Japan for the boxes - I find that very hard to believe!
3. The reason he doesn’t talk about his formula is because you just have to try it for yourself, “the formula is gold”. Nothing to do with a shitty formula and utter lack of talent then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is, there is nothing different about his formula (and it isn't even his anyway) because like someone pointed out, you know damn right well, if he actually made it himself he'd be stroking himself off on it, like he does those gd boxes every 5 minutes because those he actually "designed" rather than bought wholesale from Aliexpress. In his demented mind, he "created" something, which is why he can't shut up about them
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

New thread yall

viewtopic.php?f=540&t=33137

Going to message mod to lock this. Keep it coming :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “John Kuckian”