John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thankyou for the new thread name BeautyTruthSleuth !

Carry on with the investigations my lovely bunch of geniuses ! :love2: :love2: :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

Post by tatortot20093 »

auntiflo13 wrote:Thankyou for the new thread name BeautyTruthSleuth !

Carry on with the investigations my lovely bunch of geniuses ! :love2: :love2: :love2:
Love this one! :rofl:

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

He drank a Pepsi once. That's why it's on his LinkedIn.

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

monak wrote:He drank a Pepsi once. That's why it's on his LinkedIn.
So by JK logic since I wear Marc Jacobs can i say I’ve been the face of Marc Jacobs Beauty?? Cause that would be freaking amazing to add to my resume :rofl:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

does anyone remember where HE said his stuff was being manufactured? I remember the SC he said he couldn't do it in the UK for one reason or another (strict regulation etc) . I was looking over the FDA site (sorry if this is repeated) but anything he shipped to the US is still subject to FDA regulations (per their website). That being said, if he didn't manufacture here (and we know he didn't "PRC") I recall someone mentioning that he supposedly shipped all of his makeup from whatever "manufacturing location" to the US and Canada to warehouse it? I'm a little surprised that no one on YT is jumping all over that because no matter what he says, there is no way that is legit. Either it's being made here (which it isn't) and is subject to FDA testing which takes some time to get done, or he's paying to have all this shit shipped over seas to store it, only to ship it back out again. I mean really... did I miss some YT rant about this because I'm baffled as to how this hasn't been hollered from a rooftop like the rest of the info out there has.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

OnionButt wrote:
So by JK logic since I wear Marc Jacobs can i say I’ve been the face of Marc Jacobs Beauty?? Cause that would be freaking amazing to add to my resume :rofl:
I wore a Victoria secret bra once. Sign me up for the runway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Jesters Trix wrote:does anyone remember where HE said his stuff was being manufactured? I remember the SC he said he couldn't do it in the UK for one reason or another (strict regulation etc) . I was looking over the FDA site (sorry if this is repeated) but anything he shipped to the US is still subject to FDA regulations (per their website). That being said, if he didn't manufacture here (and we know he didn't "PRC") I recall someone mentioning that he supposedly shipped all of his makeup from whatever "manufacturing location" to the US and Canada to warehouse it? I'm a little surprised that no one on YT is jumping all over that because no matter what he says, there is no way that is legit. Either it's being made here (which it isn't) and is subject to FDA testing which takes some time to get done, or he's paying to have all this shit shipped over seas to store it, only to ship it back out again. I mean really... did I miss some YT rant about this because I'm baffled as to how this hasn't been hollered from a rooftop like the rest of the info out there has.
Vaguely recall that he implied it was being done in France, ala viseart.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John

Post by Jesters Trix »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:does anyone remember where HE said his stuff was being manufactured? I remember the SC he said he couldn't do it in the UK for one reason or another (strict regulation etc) . I was looking over the FDA site (sorry if this is repeated) but anything he shipped to the US is still subject to FDA regulations (per their website). That being said, if he didn't manufacture here (and we know he didn't "PRC") I recall someone mentioning that he supposedly shipped all of his makeup from whatever "manufacturing location" to the US and Canada to warehouse it? I'm a little surprised that no one on YT is jumping all over that because no matter what he says, there is no way that is legit. Either it's being made here (which it isn't) and is subject to FDA testing which takes some time to get done, or he's paying to have all this shit shipped over seas to store it, only to ship it back out again. I mean really... did I miss some YT rant about this because I'm baffled as to how this hasn't been hollered from a rooftop like the rest of the info out there has.
Vaguely recall that he implied it was being done in France, ala viseart.

LOL I legit choked on my coffee at the "ala viseart" :rofl:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

he was saying on snapchat (dont have the receipt unfortunately, but it was about a week ago) that his pigments were in stock to be shipped from canada, so the shipping in canada would be very quick. however, i think this is bullshit, and he's shipping everything from his flat- i mean, why else would he have all those goddamn baggies for the pigments just sitting around his place?

sidenote: i detest how he says canada. he pronounces it like it's a youtubers name he's disrespecting :rofl:
~ english is not my first language ~

Helenanders
Talker
Talker

Post by Helenanders »

OnionButt wrote:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

bitchboy wrote:
he was saying on snapchat (dont have the receipt unfortunately, but it was about a week ago) that his pigments were in stock to be shipped from canada, so the shipping in canada would be very quick. however, i think this is bullshit, and he's shipping everything from his flat- i mean, why else would he have all those goddamn baggies for the pigments just sitting around his place?

sidenote: i detest how he says canada. he pronounces it like it's a youtubers name he's disrespecting :rofl:
LOL you mean those EXTRA LUX bags of his?? HE went on and on about how special they were and that he totally "forgot" to tell people the would be getting those too. I mean dude... it's a paper bag. Stop the madness.

diomia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by diomia »

How much do y'all want to bet that Kooky entered something like this and is now spouting off about how he did media for Pepsi?

http://www.pepsico.com/live/story/meeting-of-the-minds

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

diomia wrote:How much do y'all want to bet that Kooky entered something like this and is now spouting off about how he did media for Pepsi?

http://www.pepsico.com/live/story/meeting-of-the-minds
That seems likely, but I think it’s also just as likely that he really never did anything for them and just said he did, sort of like how he fabricated his art background.

That’s the problem with telling lies. Once people figure out you lied once, they’re going to have a very hard time believing you in the future.

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

Oh wow theres lots of reading to do here. I have never seen a thread this active on GG :P John doesnt know the difference he just think that hes popular because so many pepple are doing videos about him :rofl:

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I've spent the last 2 days, off and on, reading the past 2 threads. Wow. What a shitshow!

monak
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by monak »

Getfive wrote:Oh wow theres lots of reading to do here. I have never seen a thread this active on GG :P John doesnt know the difference he just think that hes popular because so many pepple are doing videos about him :rofl:
The level of hot mess is out of this world. Too much for one thread really.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

K. Now chucklehead is out and about looking for Xmas mailers cause he has to ship stuff out.

Wait, I thought the warehouse was doing it? Damn, the lies are getting harder and harder to track

Caloriecounter123
Informer
Informer

Post by Caloriecounter123 »

So I'm confused about his recent post about shipping, is the factory sending the product to him and then is he sending out the makeup?

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

John Cowan is a cunt. Not sure how trustworthy this is but I thought I'd share.
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

you decide :tu:

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

I wonder who is going to get PR packages from him :rofl:
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

Return to “John Kuckian”