John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian - Part 5

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian - Part 5

Post by auntiflo13 »

I have no idea why John keeps saying that he named his shade 'dirty money' after some rap song.... when our UK 'paper' money is white and not green ! It can't actually get 'dirty' due to the new plastic coating it has too!

Another thing which I didn't think of - as mentioned in Martin Louis' new video. Why did John alter the website image to say 'server overload' when he states that people were not receiving the image in the first place? Why bother adding text to it if you cannot see it? Good point form Martin :
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by notnot »

I did some digging around. yes, he was congratulated to as a winner on the facebook, but...I wonder if he was just assisting his friend/his role was not as big as he is letting us believe?
He is in a random photo from the event ,but only his co-winner, Vidya Gosain is actually receiving the award. I am sure there is some truth to his statement which is why his lies are a bit more difficult to break down. Always.

the rest of the album is here, I do not wanna post her picture here. you will identify her easily as her name is on the green screen behind her.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mynsu/photo ... 4863322367

Someone could easily message her and ask about his involvement, although at this point it is not even this relevant imo?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I haven't started to read part 5 yet (i've spent 3 hours in total reading the past ones) but even though he is a scam i'd (maybe) want to buy his make up and see the quality of his products myself BUT only after i see the reviews first. I don't want to get any spots in my skin due to a bad ingredient. Plus i wanted to mention that a lot of companies say that are vegan / cruelty free but they don't have the leaping bunny logo on their products. I've contacted the authorities a lot of times about this in my country and nothing came out of it. With John,just because he has a small company and he doesn't have any lawyers by his side (he doesn't have that much money for a lawyer) it's possible to take him down. Heck even JS says his products are cruelty free but where's the proof?
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

I believe that in order to have the logo, you actually have to pay quite a lot of money, which is why smaller brands not always have it. Or they wanna save money. TBH I do not blame them for not always going with the logo (talking about smaller companies and so on). The logos themselves are a business. I mean it is easier for the consumer if there is a logo, but its absence should not automatically be taken as a bad omen.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

notnot wrote:I did some digging around. yes, he was congratulated to as a winner on the facebook, but...I wonder if he was just assisting his friend/his role was not as big as he is letting us believe?
He is in a random photo from the event ,but only his co-winner, Vidya Gosain is actually receiving the award. I am sure there is some truth to his statement which is why his lies are a bit more difficult to break down. Always.

the rest of the album is here, I do not wanna post her picture here. you will identify her easily as her name is on the green screen behind her.

Someone could easily message her and ask about his involvement, although at this point it is not even this relevant imo?
Did he borrow his dad’s tux jacket for this??? Damn, the boy sure doesn’t know how to get fitted properly for clothes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John

Post by Jesters Trix »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
notnot wrote:I did some digging around. yes, he was congratulated to as a winner on the facebook, but...I wonder if he was just assisting his friend/his role was not as big as he is letting us believe?

Did he borrow his dad’s tux jacket for this??? Damn, the boy sure doesn’t know how to get fitted properly for clothes...

I found his dad (I assume) on twitter, they all have the same address listed, including his brother the hacker who also has the same middle name as him, so I think it's actually him. I don't think they speak however, since he maintains he left at 17 and had a "tough life" ... to me that reads: I was mentally ill and didn't want to get help so I left. But hey..
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Ovaryfruit wrote:

I found his dad (I assume) on twitter, they all have the same address listed, including his brother the hacker who also has the same middle name as him, so I think it's actually him. I don't think they speak however, since he maintains he left at 17 and had a "tough life" ... to me that reads: I was mentally ill and didn't want to get help so I left. But hey..
Ok. What does that have to do with his clothes never fitting properly? I realize that sounds rude, but we have a lot of info on his family back in earlier threads. It is nothing you can’t find using relatively basic searches. And he is full of shit. His leaving home with a backpack consisted of settling into the dorm at uni.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Oh my bad, I meant to add in that judging from the pic of the guy I assume is his dad it’s doubtful he borrowed anything from him lol ..

Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Jesters Trix wrote:Oh my bad, I meant to add in that judging from the pic of the guy I assume is his dad it’s doubtful he borrowed anything from him lol ..

Hahaa I hit send too soon a lot too. All good Image

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

Guys when are we making another part? Idk how many pages we have to be at

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

It could be relevant....they might know about the charity scam that he got involved with at the same university....

As for his products being 'vegan', they still haven't been registered in the UK as 'vegan'. Plus he uses 'synthetic beeswax' which can contain coal or petroleum. Carnauba wax would have been a safer alternative as it's vegan AND safe x

sesamesmeshame
Learner
Learner

Post by sesamesmeshame »

I find it interesting that all the award winners (including Vidya) have their picture taken with their award yet that is the only instance of John at the event. So he won but didn't accept his award or give an acceptance speech?

I posted a couple threads ago from the Annual Awards Facebook event that didn't list John as a nominee but I just found their evensi site for it and the same person, same day posted two different nominee lists. One completely different from Facebook that does list John and one the same as the Facebook list. Vidya was listed on both.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

The Josh rings galleries and the BBC to see if anyone has heard of John :

[youtube][/youtube]

Their computers said "no " :D :D :D

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

Guys when are we making another part? Idk how many pages we have to be at

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

candybabe wrote:Guys when are we making another part? Idk how many pages we have to be at

Usually start a new one at 40 pages on the actual site. Tapatalk doesn’t show the same as main website so idk how many pages we are actually on.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Sorry.... I saw this in my feed and couldn't help myself....Image Image Image

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

auntiflo13 wrote:The Josh rings galleries and the BBC to see if anyone has heard of John :

[youtube][/youtube]

Their computers said "no " :D :D :D
I’m still trying to figure out what media work he did for Pepsi, they own everything so you would think he would have all of that work displayed everywhere showing it off. I mean you can’t list them as a client yet not show the work?!? Or maybe I’m being weird because I know when I do big ticket jobs I’m building my portfolio & showing it off.

gulost
Informer
Informer

Re: John

Post by gulost »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
candybabe wrote:Guys when are we making another part? Idk how many pages we have to be at

Usually start a new one at 40 pages on the actual site. Tapatalk doesn’t show the same as main website so idk how many pages we are actually on.

we´re on page 40 now so we probably should make a new thread
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Return to “John Kuckian”