Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John

Post by bitchboy »

PistolsFiring wrote:
bitchboy wrote:
BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:New thread name suggestion:

John "Can't Even Oxfoliate" Crookian - Part 6

We should keep making up acronyms for CEO for future threads, like how the Jaclyn Hill thread always has #onfleek in its name. ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMFG i love it :rofl: :rofl:

he's too busy "oxfoliating" to deal with his own lips
Oxfoliate actually is a word though. I found it in several journals.
it's antiquated, and not usually used to refer to the cosmetic procedure. its presence in medical journals means that it should not be included in products intended for the everyday consumer. cosmetics are lowest common denominator- even the kailyns of the world have to be able to understand it. :rofl: :rofl:

like, look, be it a word or not, he's trying to look smart by using the "medical" word. but the truth is, he's a dropout and an idiot. using oxfoliate instead of the commonly accepted word is just... dumb..
~ english is not my first language ~

NudeLippy
Lurker
Lurker

Re: John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian - Part 5

Post by NudeLippy »

Those recent snaps are ridiculous. How do you not see the irony of swatching on your hairy leg and captioning it “luxury”??? Think he tried to swatch the lipsticks, but they just looked awful. Check the upper right hand corner....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PistolsFiring
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PistolsFiring »

bitchboy wrote:
PistolsFiring wrote:
bitchboy wrote:

We should keep making up acronyms for CEO for future threads, like how the Jaclyn Hill thread always has #onfleek in its name. ImageImageImage

it's antiquated, and not usually used to refer to the cosmetic procedure. its presence in medical journals means that it should not be included in products intended for the everyday consumer. cosmetics are lowest common denominator- even the kailyns of the world have to be able to understand it. :rofl: :rofl:

like, look, be it a word or not, he's trying to look smart by using the "medical" word. but the truth is, he's a dropout and an idiot. using oxfoliate instead of the commonly accepted word is just... dumb..
Definitely don't disagree. So many people are acting like it's a made up word though which is just as annoying to me as using "fancy" words in failed attempts to sound smart.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

bitchboy wrote:thoughts on the new video:
- is he actually wearing chapstick & filling in his brow today
- his fake earnest look is honestly disgusting. when he opens his eyes so full
- "tati is known for staying in her lane (...) she's a little bit older than her peers" and then going on about her wisdom. what fucking shade!! she's not significantly older than say, nikkietutorials
- he's trying to act like he's so kind and earnest and shit but he is calling her old and matronly
- "shes not constantly collabing with people" brother, most of her channel is undeclared sponsored content
- does he seriously need to bring up the same old manny being greedy snaps like.. those were over a year ago now. that's stale
- "if i did anything like that (...) it would be a completely different story (...) it came across as crazy" i just can't believe how he tries to rise himself up above these people when he literally sends gruesome rape threats to youtubers and gg'ers...
- more praising nikkie. you fucking kiss ass, you used to call her fat
- honestly, i think that this is a total fabrication. those stila pigments are popular, i don't think it's necessarily "shade". he just likes dragging down other gay guys
- MAN IT IS FUCKING HYPOCRITICAL
- he's acting like he forgot those boxes in the video in the rush of the launch. my conspiracy? he didn't know what to do with them when the party fell through, so he's just shoving them in the pigments too
-"she's very sweet, she's very polite" but like he's using one of his patented ugly af pictures of her
- how the Fuck is he trying to make this materialistic, self-centered, entitled rant about not recieving free makeup into something that we're supposed to pity??
- she's literally doing the exact same thing manny did and he's giving her so much slack.. mb because she has Titties! and isn't one of the fellow gay guys he loves to hate.

ugh i was going to write down more, but i am so tired of watching this, only halfway through.
He took that Tati line right from Tea2's video, like word for work about staying in her lane.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Cheesy_Peas
Talker
Talker

Post by Cheesy_Peas »

NudeLippy wrote:Those recent snaps are ridiculous. How do you not see the irony of swatching on your hairy leg and captioning it “luxury”??? Think he tried to swatch the lipsticks, but they just looked awful. Check the upper right hand corner....
Looks like he ran out of toilet paper at that point! :rofl:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

I kind of hope that nitwit is reading here because I would LOVE to see him actually put that hot mess he calls make up (none of which actually goes together in any kind of cohesive way so it must have been on dollar store clearance) on his own face and DO A LOOK.
I mean at least Jeffree S. can pull out his own cosmetics and whip up an amazing look. Granted not all of them are something I would do but the man has talent, sorry but he does.

So Johnny Boy let's see it. Stop subjecting that poor girl Francine to your ridiculousness (and she should have known better so she's a moron too imho) and slap some of that warpaint on your face and do an actual look. Oh wait, you can't can you? And why is it that when you smeared that shit all over that poor girls face (finger or sponge) it looked NOTHING like your "live swatches." The reason is because it's shit, and as someone pointed out, I could do the same with any dollar store brand and make it look good in an arm (or in your case thigh..ugh) swatch.

By the way, what day was it that he posted that 80% (read: all 4 sets) of the orders had shipped? I'm impatiently waiting for someone to actually get this crap and serve this kid up on a platter.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

His new SC says there’s a problem with the warehouse and orders weren’t really canceled. So I’m guessing peoples orders aren’t going to be shipped. What a shocker!! :rofl:

PistolsFiring
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PistolsFiring »

OnionButt wrote:His new SC says there’s a problem with the warehouse and orders weren’t really canceled. So I’m guessing peoples orders aren’t going to be shipped. What a shocker!! :rofl:
I feel like every time I responded to someone I'm taking up for Kuckian and I hate it! But that isn't what his SC said. All it said was that if you got the January lippies they're going to ship separately so you don't have to wait on the pigments. It sounds like, in order to do that, they had to cancel the original orders and reorder them separately. Makes complete sense.

With so much sketchyness, there's no need to make a stretch like this.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Jesters Trix wrote:I kind of hope that nitwit is reading here because I would LOVE to see him actually put that hot mess he calls make up (none of which actually goes together in any kind of cohesive way so it must have been on dollar store clearance) on his own face and DO A LOOK.
I mean at least Jeffree S. can pull out his own cosmetics and whip up an amazing look. Granted not all of them are something I would do but the man has talent, sorry but he does.

So Johnny Boy let's see it. Stop subjecting that poor girl Francine to your ridiculousness (and she should have known better so she's a moron too imho) and slap some of that warpaint on your face and do an actual look. Oh wait, you can't can you? And why is it that when you smeared that shit all over that poor girls face (finger or sponge) it looked NOTHING like your "live swatches." The reason is because it's shit, and as someone pointed out, I could do the same with any dollar store brand and make it look good in an arm (or in your case thigh..ugh) swatch.

By the way, what day was it that he posted that 80% (read: all 4 sets) of the orders had shipped? I'm impatiently waiting for someone to actually get this crap and serve this kid up on a platter.
CandyBabe posted a pic of someone saying they got their shipping confirmation on 11/30

And I saw that 80% SC about the middle of last week. Looking because I think I made a comment about it.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:I kind of hope that nitwit is reading here because I would LOVE to see him actually put that hot mess he calls make up (none of which actually goes together in any kind of cohesive way so it must have been on dollar store clearance) on his own face and DO A LOOK.

CandyBabe posted a pic of someone saying they got their shipping confirmation on 11/30

And I saw that 80% SC about the middle of last week. Looking because I think I made a comment about it.

Hmmm and no buzz about it on Twitter. You know if it was great someone would have spoken up by now, especially the Crookian Cult.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

PistolsFiring wrote:
OnionButt wrote:His new SC says there’s a problem with the warehouse and orders weren’t really canceled. So I’m guessing peoples orders aren’t going to be shipped. What a shocker!! :rofl:
I feel like every time I responded to someone I'm taking up for Kuckian and I hate it! But that isn't what his SC said. All it said was that if you got the January lippies they're going to ship separately so you don't have to wait on the pigments. It sounds like, in order to do that, they had to cancel the original orders and reorder them separately. Makes complete sense.

With so much sketchyness, there's no need to make a stretch like this.
Yea agree, the pigments are being sent out it seems. But if people ordered pigments and January preorder, that’s being held back. He probably still needs to sell more lippies for January order.

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

LeGarconBleu wrote:

Haven’t seen a tweet from her since tbf so I assume she hasn’t got it yet

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

candybabe wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:

Haven’t seen a tweet from her since tbf so I assume she hasn’t got it yet

Assuming shipment will take at least 14 days, I don’t expect she’ll receive anything till around Dec 15, hopefully.

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

PistolsFiring wrote:
bitchboy wrote:
PistolsFiring wrote:
bitchboy wrote:

Definitely don't disagree. So many people are acting like it's a made up word though which is just as annoying to me as using "fancy" words in failed attempts to sound smart.
I'm going to call bullshit on this. 'Oxfoliate' is in no medical dictionary that I can find. Oxfoliate also renders no hits in Google Scholar since 1922, when it was likely a TYPO. Elsevier = NADA.

Stop trying to make oxfoliate a word. No amount of pretentiousness makes it so (which I will retract should you show me a reputable dictionary that lists it).

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

notnot wrote:lmao
And it’s all gone wrong :rofl:

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

twizllers wrote:
candybabe wrote:I think the reckoning might finally be upon us, video dislikes are at an all time high and there’s literally no positive comments on Twitter atm. Also John is buying views and likes... from 30 seconds you don’t gain 200 likes and have that high engagement per view.
He does have a lot of comments though, so he still has fans. Who are probably 12 since Krookian won't even pronounce sex in his videos, as if the word sex is a dirty one. Duuuude for real. I think Kuckian is a virgin and has never taken a sex ed class. For a 22 year old CEO to speak and act like that ... and also make drama videos... you have to be 12 to believe his act. I wonder where his next swatches will be, on his ass?
I know it's the least significant of his lies but a huge amount of his engagement is paid for. Look at the accounts retweeting him and the bumps in his follower count.

YouTube comments can also be bought and customised so I've no doubt he is doing that too. I'd love a drama video just on that

Example: https://www.socialmediadaily.com/youtube/comments

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

He/she should take their money and ruuuuuuuuuun,

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Someone correct me, but normally if you preorder something with in stock items, don't you just get notified of this at checkout and that's it? Why is he saying this a warehouse thing??

Also, he's absorbing the extra cost? wouldn't the appropriate shipping have been charged at the checkout time weather or not something was preorder?

Maybe I'm missing something.

PistolsFiring
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PistolsFiring »

Jesters Trix wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:

Hmmm and no buzz about it on Twitter. You know if it was great someone would have spoken up by now, especially the Crookian Cult.
Okay, okay! I'm going to out myself... I bought the pigments and 2 lippies :bang: :fit: :barf: But in my defense I have legit ADHD which comes with zero impulse control.

The next day (12/26) I sent an email saying I wanted to cancel the order and asked for the ingredients. I didn't get a response until 12/1 (no ingredients included). I'll see if I can figure out how to post it so ya'll can help me decide what to do.

Return to “John Kuckian”