John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian - Part 5

bitchboy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bitchboy »

i hope it's okay i made this! i'm just excited to see the section grow. gossip away! :tu: :tu:
~ english is not my first language ~

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian - Part 5

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Well done! Good name!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Re: John

Post by bitchboy »

Ovaryfruit wrote:Well done! Good name!!

thank you!! :tu:
LeGarconBleu wrote:I missed petty Page's video, is it worth watching at this point?

Did he address the ingredients being absent at all? It all the blocking on Twitter?

he sort of talked circles around paige- i don't necessarily blame her, but she didn't ask great questions either. but mostly he was, characteristically, evasive about every single thing. if you wanna see how creepy he acts when interacting directly with another human being, go ahead and check it out. but otherwise, there isn't much to see. it's just the same lies he's been telling this whole time :?

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

marni

Post by marni »

Petty Paige did her best with the phone conversation but I don't think she was proper prepared for what she was getting into. I think she thought his lies were so absurd that they'd fall in on themselves and he wouldn't be able to explain them. I think she really underestimated his ability to bullshit. And to be honest, even though I saw through the load of tosh coming out his mouth, I can see how it could sound convincing if you don't know much about what he's talking about.

She needed to be harder on him and push him for details. She let him off with some half assed answers.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Ughhh I want someone that's going to be relentless with him - but then again he probably wouldn't agree to an interview with someone like that lol

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

marni wrote:Petty Paige did her best with the phone conversation but I don't think she was proper prepared for what she was getting into. I think she thought his lies were so absurd that they'd fall in on themselves and he wouldn't be able to explain them. I think she really underestimated his ability to bullshit. And to be honest, even though I saw through the load of tosh coming out his mouth, I can see how it could sound convincing if you don't know much about what he's talking about.

She needed to be harder on him and push him for details. She let him off with some half assed answers.

i think she made the mistake of assuming he was like, an empathetic human who feels shame/guilt or trips up. but he's a grade-a narcissist and she really just wasn't prepared- because no matter how crazy his lies look to us, if he can keep them (fairly) in line and say them with a straight face, he'll get away with it

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Ok thanks for the update guys.

I found this earlier, it might have been talked about before, it's to do with his return policy.

So according to the gov.uk site. Online retailers must give customers a minimum 14 day return policy from the date of the product arrival. They also must provide a list of info. Including shipping info, forms payment, etc etc. Looking at his website to me it looks like some of that is missing before you make a purchase.

I see the line about excluding items under £42, is this individual items? Is this why nothing is above £30?
Anyone with more details on UK Law, please chime in?ImageImageImageImage

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

i think his makeup falls into the forty two pounds or less category, right? do you think that's per item, or per order?

goddess1999
Learner
Learner

Post by goddess1999 »

bitchboy wrote:i hope it's okay i made this! i'm just excited to see the section grow. gossip away! :tu: :tu:
But, but, but I haven't finished the last thread yet. :D
I'm too old for this shit! :love2: :rofl:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

bitchboy wrote:i think his makeup falls into the forty two pounds or less category, right? do you think that's per item, or per order?
So nothing above applies because he's under that mark?

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Re: John

Post by bitchboy »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
bitchboy wrote:i think his makeup falls into the forty two pounds or less category, right? do you think that's per item, or per order?
So nothing above applies because he's under that mark?

that's how i understand it, at least. if anyone else has a different read, please feel free to correct me... politely, lol
Last edited by bitchboy on Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

Following......great thread name!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

So he had to upload a 24 minute video talking about his fucking CHUBES again! And I loved his excuse for why he typed SERVER OVERLOAD on the front page lmao! "It wasn't loading the pictures so it made sense to let people know" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

LiddlePallid wrote:So he had to upload a 24 minute video talking about his fucking CHUBES again! And I loved his excuse for why he typed SERVER OVERLOAD on the front page lmao! "It wasn't loading the pictures so it made sense to let people know" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
i even saw minions on twitter calling him out on the fake server overload (though they called it "a tease" lol), so i don't even know what he's trying to accomplish. there's no good reason to fake an error.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

bitchboy wrote:i hope it's okay i made this! i'm just excited to see the section grow. gossip away! :tu: :tu:
Since the last thread got closed, I'll @ you here along with @Bbbaby. That was information that I found that was posted on twitter without credit to GG. I am entitled to feel however I want about that. If I want to be shady, that is my prerogative since that was my info reposted. Don't be surprised things get shady on a site dedicated to gossip. If that twitter user is a member of the board they should know to give credit because of the site history. I thought it was just a lurker stealing shit from here to gain a following.

pradacandyxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pradacandyxo »

I wonder if anyone will receive his scametics
"if these lips ain't sucking your dick than you don't have anything to say" - Trasha Paytas :rofl: :roll:

twizllers
Debater
Debater

Post by twizllers »

I checked his socialblade and he has started losing subscribers. I wonder why :rofl:

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

pradacandyxo wrote:I wonder if anyone will receive his scametics
all evidence points to the fact that he doesn't even have stock yet :? to get these things shipped to his "warehouse" (aka loft) and then out to every single person is going to take him a damn while, i'm sure. or he'll ship them straight from china and leave the usa customers with the import fees. what a nice guy.

dirtdiver
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dirtdiver »

I've been lurking here for a loooooong time, and I'm wondering if any legal action is being taken against John. I don't think there's any way of knowing until shit actually starts hitting the fan. I'm guessing he took ~dirty money, an ORIGINAL Krookian shade, off of his website because one of J*'s lawyer's contacted him. There are so many things he could get in legal trouble for that he's doing, I'm really just excited to see how this will end.
Also: even in the video he uploaded today, he couldn't pay for enough likes to combat all the dislikes. It's nearly half liked and half disliked. :corn:

Return to “John Kuckian”