John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by LeGarconBleu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:04 pm

yadayadayeah wrote:Did he fix his bad PR?

inventory at 11AM -> inventory at 4PM
Dinner at 8 : 6007 -> 6007
Mayfair: 5843 -> 5841
Brute: 4270 -> 4268
Wildfire: 4973 -> 4973
Pigment: 268 -> 265

So, he has sold 4 lipkits and 3 pigments.
At that rate he's obviously going to be the next it cosmetics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by tatortot20093 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:06 pm

yadayadayeah wrote:Did he fix his bad PR?

inventory at 11AM -> inventory at 4PM
Dinner at 8 : 6007 -> 6007
Mayfair: 5843 -> 5841
Brute: 4270 -> 4268
Wildfire: 4973 -> 4973
Pigment: 268 -> 265

So, he has sold 4 lipkits and 3 pigments.
Oh no, no, but “ITS DOING SO WELL” :rofl:

I can’t actually believe the lengths this slimy little creep is going to just to try and convince people he’s “not” lying!

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Hey guys,
Haven't been on gg in a while but this john kuckian drama is f ing gold. Lethal cosmetics is 'doing maintenance' atm so can't see their ingredients list. I honestly don't know how he can pull himself out of this one. When is Margo making a vid on this? Can not wait :tu:

marni

Post by marni » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:14 pm

Oiiii that video. What a load of bollocks.

Why is he still trying to lie about the server thing? John. Baby doll. The code doesn't lie. I know you don't know your ass from your elbow when it comes to web development and coding but your. servers. weren't. down.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 pm

candybabe wrote:Hey guys,
Haven't been on gg in a while but this john kuckian drama is f ing gold. Lethal cosmetics is 'doing maintenance' atm so can't see their ingredients list. I honestly don't know how he can pull himself out of this one. When is Margo making a vid on this? Can not wait :tu:
Oh, god. Margo? Talk about the bottom of the barrel. :roll:

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:22 pm

so, you know about the theory that he created the launch party to get the money to produce the stock he has? well, the seller that was earlier linked (who had the "dirty money" sample he obviously failed to rename), on their website, has a list of the transactions they've done. https://cnsmile.en.alibaba.com/company_ ... ee43ywc6B0

as you can see here, on the 10th of november, after the launch party was announced and 3 days before the launch party was cancelled, there was a fairly inexpensive transaction with someone in the uk. if we could find the producer of those gaudy boxes, and the pigments, i bet they'd have similarly minor transactions around then.

if this conspiracy is true, what it means is that he didn't actually have december stock at launch, at least not in the lipsticks- but check out that transaction from yesterday.. maybe he's counting on them showing up in time, now!

what do you guys think?
~ english is not my first language ~

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:23 pm

bitchboy wrote:so, you know about the theory that he created the launch party to get the money to produce the stock he has? well, the seller that was earlier linked (who had the "dirty money" sample he obviously failed to rename), on their website, has a list of the transactions they've done. https://cnsmile.en.alibaba.com/company_ ... ee43ywc6B0

as you can see here, on the 10th of november, after the launch party was announced and 3 days before the launch party was cancelled, there was a fairly inexpensive transaction with someone in the uk. if we could find the producer of those gaudy boxes, and the pigments, i bet they'd have similarly minor transactions around then.

if this conspiracy is true, what it means is that he didn't actually have december stock at launch, at least not in the lipsticks- but check out that transaction from yesterday.. maybe he's counting on them showing up in time, now!

what do you guys think?
Stale tea.

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:24 pm

yadayadayeah wrote:
true... but she's the only one who actually talked to pryzm about the whole launch thing so I assume she has more to say in person for those who didn't see the younow

marni

Post by marni » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Those screencaps he showed of him talking to his "manufacturer" are bollocks as well.

First of all, the speech patterns are identical to his. His manufacturer wouldn't speak like that.
Secondly, why is he texting them? Surely they communicate via email like most businesses? ESPECIALLY regarding such a massive issue.

And lastly, hasn't he been going on and on and on and on about how HE'S been in the lab with the pigments and HE'S the one formulating everything and HE'S been sat up in the lab making everything perfect for us lovely little lovelies. Well if that's true why's he got to contact his manufacturer to ensure the formulas aren't like the Focallure? Surely he'd know exactly what's in them and he would know they've got nothing to do with Focallure, yes? So either one of two things is true - and I'm not saying which it is cause I've not got any info you guys don't - but:
1. He's talking out his ass again and they're alibaba mass produced rubbish

OR

2. He really did work with a manufacturer.... but not as closely as he'd like us to think. He contracted them but he had no part in the formulation of his products.

So which is it love?

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 pm

marni wrote:Those screencaps he showed of him talking to his "manufacturer" are bollocks as well.

First of all, the speech patterns are identical to his. His manufacturer wouldn't speak like that.
Secondly, why is he texting them? Surely they communicate via email like most businesses? ESPECIALLY regarding such a massive issue.

And lastly, hasn't he been going on and on and on and on about how HE'S been in the lab with the pigments and HE'S the one formulating everything and HE'S been sat up in the lab making everything perfect for us lovely little lovelies. Well if that's true why's he got to contact his manufacturer to ensure the formulas aren't like the Focallure? Surely he'd know exactly what's in them and he would know they've got nothing to do with Focallure, yes? So either one of two things is true - and I'm not saying which it is cause I've not got any info you guys don't - but:
1. He's talking out his ass again and they're alibaba mass produced rubbish

OR

2. He really did work with a manufacturer.... but not as closely as he'd like us to think. He contracted them but he had no part in the formulation of his products.

So which is it love?
He definitely didn’t do any of the formula himself. But he knows it’ll come out which is why he keeps going on and on and on and on about the packaging. He knows nothing about the formula which is why he isn’t talking about it Image

Vergie
Talker
Talker

Post by Vergie » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:36 pm

yadayadayeah wrote:
Not a fan of hers but her Kuckian videos are usually pretty good.
Sorry, English is not my first language.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:41 pm

It’s so funny how he started all of this on his channel by talking about the care he’s putting into the formulas he’s personally working on, and yet this seems to have transformed into him obsessing over minute details of packaging :rofl: No one gives a shit if you hotstamped or screenprinted, just post the damn ingredients

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:43 pm

Me_me666 wrote:It’s so funny how he started all of this on his channel by talking about the care he’s putting into the formulas he’s personally working on, and yet this seems to have transformed into him obsessing over minute details of packaging :rofl: No one gives a shit if you hotstamped or screenprinted, just post the damn ingredients
he's probably waiting to sell a little more stock before he reveals them as non-vegan with-cruelty :?
~ english is not my first language ~

marni

Post by marni » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Me_me666 wrote:It’s so funny how he started all of this on his channel by talking about the care he’s putting into the formulas he’s personally working on, and yet this seems to have transformed into him obsessing over minute details of packaging :rofl: No one gives a shit if you hotstamped or screenprinted, just post the damn ingredients

And does anyone really need this steel bit he's added? Maybe I'm some kind of wizard but plastic's always done the trick fine by me?

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm

If he knew sh*t, he would be obsessing over the long lasting formula made from the finest ingredients ImageImage

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:44 pm

Vergie wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
Not a fan of hers but her Kuckian videos are usually pretty good.
She just isn't very personable. I watched one of her streams and she was sniffing all over the place and every time she made a point you can tell she is a bit sadistic. Like she is relishing in it. IDK. I didn't like it. At least her voice isn't as annoying as the others. :lol:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:46 pm

marni wrote:

And does anyone really need this steel bit he's added? Maybe I'm some kind of wizard but plastic's always done the trick fine by me?
Haha, how many times has he mentioned that steel bit? Probably a lie too to make the product look better than it is.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:47 pm

marni wrote:

Nozzing~ zeyz luxury~ like “lump off steeel”...... by Kuckienne~”

marni

Re: John

Post by marni » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:49 pm

candybabe wrote:
marni wrote:

Haha, how many times has he mentioned that steel bit? Probably a lie too to make the product look better than it is.

Every time he mentions it I feel like I'm watching one of them infomercials where they're all struggling pouring pasta into a colander or something.
"ARE YOU TIRED OF SPILLING YOUR PASTA EVERYWHERE!?"
No?

It feel like that.
"THIS WILL MAKE APPLICATION SO MUCH EASIER!"
Am I meant to be struggling putting lipstick on?

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:51 pm

marni wrote:
candybabe wrote:
marni wrote:

Every time he mentions it I feel like I'm watching one of them infomercials where they're all struggling pouring pasta into a colander or something.
"ARE YOU TIRED OF SPILLING YOUR PASTA EVERYWHERE!?"
No?

It feel like that.
"THIS WILL MAKE APPLICATION SO MUCH EASIER!"
Am I meant to be struggling putting lipstick on?
Not even just that! He doesn’t even explain how it helps. Clearly just read somebody else’s blurb about their lipstick and thought “yeah I better do that too”

Oh Marc Jacobs uses small caps on the packaging “better do that as well”

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:53 pm

Kuckian is on the phone with Petty Paige on her younow. :rofl:

https://www.younow.com/PaigeChristieUK

marni

Post by marni » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:55 pm

It also really creeps me out how much he relates this launch to it being his child. I understand that it's a really common phrase and but the way he uses it is just.... off.

"I feel like I've just given birth".

.... What?

I don't know maybe I'm being sensitive but between that and all the "innocence" talk in his launch video and that weird thing he has with Peppa Pig.... it just comes off as SO creepy.

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:56 pm

With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:59 pm

tatortot20093 wrote:With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:
Well it is made from the "finest ingredients" or so he says hahaha

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:00 pm

300 gigs of content. Over 10k visitors. :rofl:

Return to “John Kuckian”