John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

yadayadayeah

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by yadayadayeah »

Someone sent crusty Margo some of the screenshots from here already. Wonder if she will credit shit she gets from here in her inevitable video on which she has been working so hard on :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Re: John

Post by yadayadayeah »

IfIWereABoy wrote:I’ve been sick but I’ve just about managed to catch up on all that’s happened and coincidently the warthog was streaming with him today.

I can’t believe this is the same bitch that wanted to interview him. This was the most juvenile crap I’ve seen in the longest time. Fucking bollocks Image Pair of them can fuck off. She let him run her into the ground and not a single question was answered. The only good thing I could take from her stream was her attention seeking BFF squirming to be heard in the chat and getting pissed at everyone

Blooooooody hell mate. I didn’t have any expectations but that was a shit show. At the very least she could have read the chat properly for questions. It was all me me me. I doubt there will ever be an opportunity like this again. Both have learned their lesson. I’m proper ticked offImage
Did you see the entire chat going "guest Margo", "call Margo", etc.? And they think Kuckian has a cult. :corn:

suspuu
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by suspuu »

AnnahJ wrote:
Nika wrote:Guys, I think I found something and need your help to verifiy this :rofl:
So I scrolled an entire hour through alibaba (and yes, I do have a job and a life but it was so much fun)

Take a look at this page.

While the colors/tubes don't necessarily match with Kuckians products, it is save to assume that they offer more colors and tube designs. One tube in the slideshow resembles Kuckian's tube pretty much though.

What is more interesting tho is the advertisement: "All raw materials from the world's top suppliers,Such as the leading suppliers in United States, Germany, Japan, Australia and other countries."
--> Kuckian: "Made with the highest quality ingredients imported from Italy, Germany and Japan."

And then there is a screenshot on the page, a customer's review from the U.K.:

"Can you send me pictures of the PANTONE COLOURS you did?" -> Pantone colours... hm... where have I heard that before?

"I wish I found you in February when I started" -> Wasn't that the time when Kuckian started working on his MakeUp?

Also, look at the profile pic. It's small and blurry but could totally be John.

What do you guys think? I'm shook.
Can the person that speaks Chinese translate the name for the contact?
I can't speak chinese but I think the contact names are just those US UK and Australia ones. And the chinese letters indicate just the presence status.

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

Because I’m just uninformed, who is Margo? I’m gathering she’s a drama channel as well, but does she have an alternative name on YT?

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

tatortot20093 wrote:Because I’m just uninformed, who is Margo? I’m gathering she’s a drama channel as well, but does she have an alternative name on YT?
Margo is a crack demon you summon by saying the name "Kuckian" three times.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

yadayadayeah wrote:
tatortot20093 wrote:Because I’m just uninformed, who is Margo? I’m gathering she’s a drama channel as well, but does she have an alternative name on YT?

Hahahaaa! I am dead!

To answer OP, her channel is Margo Indigo. She has a tiny thread on here somewhere. I do like how she calls out kucklehead in his bs. Other than that her videos are meh for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

yadayadayeah wrote:
IfIWereABoy wrote:I’ve been sick but I’ve just about managed to catch up on all that’s happened and coincidently the warthog was streaming with him today.

I can’t believe this is the same bitch that wanted to interview him. This was the most juvenile crap I’ve seen in the longest time. Fucking bollocks Image Pair of them can fuck off. She let him run her into the ground and not a single question was answered. The only good thing I could take from her stream was her attention seeking BFF squirming to be heard in the chat and getting pissed at everyone

Blooooooody hell mate. I didn’t have any expectations but that was a shit show. At the very least she could have read the chat properly for questions. It was all me me me. I doubt there will ever be an opportunity like this again. Both have learned their lesson. I’m proper ticked offImage
Did you see the entire chat going "guest Margo", "call Margo", etc.? And they think Kuckian has a cult. :corn:
Mate thank youImage I’m all for exposing twatwaffle Kuckboy. Lord knows he’s on his way to the darkest place but nobody can honestly sit here and tell me that the obsession with Margo exposing Kuckboy isn’t the same obsession people had when he started off exposing Joffree. Unbeknownst to everyone history is repeating itself.

I’m taking my time and supporting smaller, independent channels that expose him. Margo and Warthog have 100s working for them to expose the Kuckboy and they still couldn’t get this one moment right. You can’t tell me these twats have their videos planned out play by play and hoggie didn’t know the right things to ask. It’s all fine and dandy when you’ve rehearsed it for a fucking video but come on. They just capitalise off him when something big happens. It’s vile. This was his first time ((and most likely last)) having an open discussion and the selfish twat made it about her concerns and not that of the viewers.

These disingenuous drama channels, prime example Kuckboy and the sisterhood of strung up wig wenches, get their start from stealing information and blagging their way to their ignorant and frankly dumb fandoms. It’s sick. Mini Kuckboys in the making. Can we ship them all off to a remote island?

How do you not ask him the right questions???????????

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Nika wrote:
Me_me666 wrote:
Nika wrote:Guys, I think I found something and need your help to verifiy this :rofl:
So I scrolled an entire hour through alibaba (and yes, I do have a job and a life but it was so much fun)

While the colors/tubes don't necessarily match with Kuckians products, it is save to assume that they offer more colors and tube designs. One tube in the slideshow resembles Kuckian's tube pretty much though.

What is more interesting tho is the advertisement: "All raw materials from the world's top suppliers,Such as the leading suppliers in United States, Germany, Japan, Australia and other countries."
--> Kuckian: "Made with the highest quality ingredients imported from Italy, Germany and Japan."

"Can you send me pictures of the PANTONE COLOURS you did?" -> Pantone colours... hm... where have I heard that before?

"I wish I found you in February when I started" -> Wasn't that the time when Kuckian started working on his MakeUp?

Still shook but I think the profile pic is a woman ?

That's why I need your help, we need someone to verify John's WhatsApp picture. I'm working hard on investigating this rn :rofl:
Also looking for receipts that John has worked with bad companies/started in February. I think he mentioned smth along these lines in a video.
word to god those numbers "he" mentions, 24, 25, 36.. I swear I saw those attached to the trio of focallure shades someone posted but I can't find it anymore because twitter has exploded with this. btw.. I think you nailed it and this is totally him, and if it is you need a job with the gd CIA lol <3
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:

Hahahaaa! I am dead!

To answer OP, her channel is Margo Indigo. She has a tiny thread on here somewhere. I do like how she calls out kucklehead in his bs. Other than that her videos are meh for me.

LMAO I’m deceased :rofl:

Thanks both of you! ;)

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I vanish for a few hours , getting roped in to getting our printer working and all hell breaks loose!

It looks like i've got a few pages to catch up on and some videos to watch tomorrow

I had a quick read on the last page and someone was complaining about a 40 something woman who should be knitting ? Wait until you're 40 something - we're not quite at retirement age hunny bun! :D
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

auntiflo13 wrote:I vanish for a few hours , getting roped in to getting our printer working and all hell breaks loose!

It looks like i've got a few pages to catch up on and some videos to watch tomorrow

I had a quick read on the last page and someone was complaining about a 40 something woman who should be knitting ? Wait until you're 40 something - we're not quite at retirement age hunny bun! :D
Right? I am over 40 and knit. My sons and daughters knit. Handwork is very good for taking out the cramps in my thumbs from all this texting, lmao.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:

Mate thank youImage I’m all for exposing twatwaffle Kuckboy. Lord knows he’s on his way to the darkest place but nobody can honestly sit here and tell me that the obsession with Margo exposing Kuckboy isn’t the same obsession people had when he started off exposing Joffree. Unbeknownst to everyone history is repeating itself.

I’m taking my time and supporting smaller, independent channels that expose him. Margo and Warthog have 100s working for them to expose the Kuckboy and they still couldn’t get this one moment right. You can’t tell me these twats have their videos planned out play by play and hoggie didn’t know the right things to ask. It’s all fine and dandy when you’ve rehearsed it for a fucking video but come on. They just capitalise off him when something big happens. It’s vile. This was his first time ((and most likely last)) having an open discussion and the selfish twat made it about her concerns and not that of the viewers.

These disingenuous drama channels, prime example Kuckboy and the sisterhood of strung up wig wenches, get their start from stealing information and blagging their way to their ignorant and frankly dumb fandoms. It’s sick. Mini Kuckboys in the making. Can we ship them all off to a remote island?

How do you not ask him the right questions???????????
Drama channels are the bottom of the barrel. So what are drama channels that talk about other drama channels??? :rofl:

You are exactly correct. You can tell Margo is an attention whore and a bit sadistic. She made the chat all about her. I think she enjoys tearing people down, too. Like not "shade" or "tea" but legit ruin. Petty Paige / Martin Louis are no good either. They, along with Margo, just get whatever their followers DM / tag them with. Peter Monn has his followers call him dad. Yuck. They are all just down in the gutter. Plus, they have some of the most ANNOYING voices I have ever heard.

IMO, Petty Paige absolutely failed in her moment because she was caught off guard when he called, which to me validates that she is no good and doesn't know what she is talking about. Anyone from this thread could have done a better job, given better receipts, or asked better questions. On the DL, I want Kuckian to sue them for libel / slander over the charity thing. All of their followers are repeating that likes its fact when its not. I am all for shade but you have to have evidence and facts behind it. You can't just say something is fraud because you "feel" like it is shady. SMH. :roll:

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:I vanish for a few hours , getting roped in to getting our printer working and all hell breaks loose!

Right? I am over 40 and knit. My sons and daughters knit. Handwork is very good for taking out the cramps in my thumbs from all this texting, lmao.

LoL I was being snarky, and no shade to the knitters, I tried it once. I was really just commenting on how absurd it was of this woman to be cooing like a fangirl.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

Vickkkkkkie
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vickkkkkkie »

In his latest video towards the end he starts discussing his shade dirty money and how he didn't know J* had the same shade. He then went on to say how he's tried this shade on at least six friends and that they all loved the name, never heard of it before, then follows on by saying NOBODY in England know about Jeffrees brand or his lipsticks?? Who on earth is he trying to fool??

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

suspuu wrote:
AnnahJ wrote:

I can't speak chinese but I think the contact names are just those US UK and Australia ones. And the chinese letters indicate just the presence status.
You are correct.

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

Jesters Trix wrote:
Ovaryfruit wrote:

LoL I was being snarky, and no shade to the knitters, I tried it once. I was really just commenting on how absurd it was of this woman to be cooing like a fangirl.
All good. Ty for explaining Image

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

may i put in my suggestion for the next thread name- John "Chief Exaggeration Officer" Crookian
~ english is not my first language ~

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

marni wrote:
auntiflo13 wrote:If you go to his website and click on 'discover' - there are three more headers underneath (which I could barely see before) ...I've just been reading the subheader 'Origins' with my jaw on the floor :

"John Kuckian is the founder of Kuckian, Kitchen Cosmetics, The Fuckian Publication and The Ripoff Foundation."

"In his early life, Kuckian lived in Preston Lancashire , trading as a conceptual fine artist taking photos of his college friends in bus stations ect. His portfolio of exhibitions quickly grew, exhibiting in such venues as the prestigious Victoria and Albert Museum, London where he had a little spoken feature done on publisher. His lack of success lead (shouldn't it be 'led'?) him across Europe where he worked meaningless jobs, headlining exhibitions and art festivals such as Vibrafest doing more publisher spoken "Art", one of the largest modern art festivals in Northern Italy."

"He went on to obtain a formal education in Medical sciences. In university, whilst researching Group B Streptococcus with hopes to find a cure and end the fatality of babies exposed to the bacterium, he began solidifying the foundations of his own child - his cosmetics BUT ended up dropping out to start a drama youtube channel and con 1,000s of young girls out of money"

Fixed it for you. :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Anyone buying this?

inventory at 4PM -> inventory at 8PM
Dinner at 8 : 6007 -> 5485 | sold 522
Mayfair: 5841 -> 5230 | sold 611
Brute: 4268 -> 3842 | sold 426
Wildfire: 4973 -> 4241 | sold 732
Pigment: 268 -> 251 | sold 17

In 4 hours, sold 2,291 lip kits and 17 pigments. :rofl:

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

dailysunshine wrote:
suspuu wrote:
AnnahJ wrote:

You are correct.
Thank you!! (Hope I didn’t sound ignorant) I don’t use what’s app thought it’d be a contact name

Return to “John Kuckian”