:love2:

candybabe
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by candybabe »

This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

candybabe wrote:
tatortot20093 wrote:With the way he goes on and on about the packaging, and keeps saying “collection”, and can’t stop going on about how luxurious it all is...is he expecting people to display these crap little products like fine diamonds or something?? :roll:
Well it is made from the "finest ingredients" or so he says hahaha
Gosh, how will us poor saps ever understand the grueling process he’s been through...the past ONE WHOLE YEAR to get this sh*t show plopped out :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.
This has been rehashed soooo much. He isn't committing charity fraud. :roll:

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Please tell me someone is recording this YouNow, I missed the beginning of it.

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:This YouNow is hilarious... WTF John. You can't say it's a charity until you've registered it.
He's calling it a charity though... so he is. It's fraud to say a portion is going to the foundation when there is no evidence of the foundation

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
He's calling it a charity though... so he is. It's fraud to say a portion is going to the foundation when there is no evidence of the foundation
From UK law:

"Every unincorporated charity and Charitable Company with a gross annual income of £5,000 or more must register with the Charity Commission. Once a charity reaches this threshold, it should register in the following financial year. Already registered charities below the £5,000 threshold will remain on the register."

He has a whole fiscal year to make a donation. The way he has it worded is that he is making the donation from a portion of the sale, not the customer. So he can donate a cent and be legally a-ok. It's painful reading those comments in the chat. :roll:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
From UK law:

"Every unincorporated charity and Charitable Company with a gross annual income of £5,000 or more must register with the Charity Commission. Once a charity reaches this threshold, it should register in the following financial year. Already registered charities below the £5,000 threshold will remain on the register."

He has a whole fiscal year to make a donation. The way he has it worded is that he is making the donation from a portion of the sale, not the customer. So he can donate a cent and be legally a-ok. It's painful reading those comments in the chat. :roll:

I think it's still shady tbh. Even if it isn't illegal, it's still misleading, do you not agree? He should register it whatever the legislation says

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

i don't think the issue with the kuckian foundation is that he's doing anything wrong now. i think the issue is more that no one who knows anything about the guy trusts him not to commit charity fraud someday- or at least use his charity to hide his wrongdoings somehow, etc etc etc
~ english is not my first language ~

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
candybabe wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:
From UK law:

I think it's still shady tbh. Even if it isn't illegal, it's still misleading, do you not agree? He should register it whatever the legislation says
It isn't misleading.... I knew he wasn't committing fraud from the start. At what point do people own their own ignorance? Margo is frothing in the mouth in the chat over this charity stuff, but she doesn't know shit. He can claim libel at this point because he has suffered business damages. :rofl:

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

KittenOnTheInternet wrote:He sits there and talks about how "oxfoliate" wasn't a typo is and TOTALLY A REAL THING GUYS but Google says...

You beat me to it! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

bitchboy wrote:i don't think the issue with the kuckian foundation is that he's doing anything wrong now. i think the issue is more that no one who knows anything about the guy trusts him not to commit charity fraud someday- or at least use his charity to hide his wrongdoings somehow, etc etc etc
This is what I mean, if he doesn’t register it, how are people meant to trust him with the money? It’s literally just going to him until he decides what to do with it.

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

lillydew wrote:lost it at the part when he tries to explain how to exfoliate your lips
HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR OWN????
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

If anyone wants to watch the YouNow with Petty Paige:

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hBGt_z4Nk

It's still going but you can go back and watch from the beginning.

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

spentcrayon wrote:I’m looking at the comments on the video he just posted and oh my God. I love how every single positive comment is liked by him, but there’s not a single negative comment. I also loved he part about how he claims he put the fake overload page up to “reduce the server load” or some bull. It’s hilarious. :rofl:
Oh my Lord! He is lying on the top of his lie of server overload??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A white jacket please!

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Sarahb88 wrote:If anyone wants to watch the YouNow with Petty Paige:

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0hBGt_z4Nk

It's still going but you can go back and watch from the beginning.
I missed the beginning but what I did catch was hard to watch. It's like trying to reason with a brick wall, he just continuously talks in circles and does his psychotic giggling.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Jesters Trix »

Longtime lurker but I just couldn't help myself. You guys are cracking me up! You know what I find most disturbing... On his latest YT video "exposed 2" down in the comments (which are so fucking cringe-worthy I just can't even.. ) there is a comment from a woman who has her pic as her icon. Now, no shade to her in terms of looks etc., but full shade to the fact that she's clearly a 40+ year old woman (or at least she looks it imho) and her comment says "Go rest, John. You're no good to us half dead. Unless there is major tea spillage, take a break for a week!! We love you regardless!"

And I want to scream "us? who the fuck is us?! This kid is a mental health patient that is half your god damn age, go join Bingo or a knitting circle, or some shit that involves people your OWN AGE."

The level of creepiness is beyond what is acceptable.

The people in his comment section are everygoddamnthing that is wrong with humanity.
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

spentcrayon
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by spentcrayon »

Angeluffy wrote:
spentcrayon wrote:I’m looking at the comments on the video he just posted and oh my God. I love how every single positive comment is liked by him, but there’s not a single negative comment. I also loved he part about how he claims he put the fake overload page up to “reduce the server load” or some bull. It’s hilarious. :rofl:
Oh my Lord! He is lying on the top of his lie of server overload??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: A white jacket please!
I know, right! He was trying to say something about he replaced the home page with the fake server overload page to reduce the load so it “would load correctly” or faster. He kept going on there and clicking links to show how it took such a long time to load, and that that was the server crashing. I had to rewind a couple times to get what he was getting at. :rofl:

candybabe
Informer
Informer

Post by candybabe »

After that YouNow I think I’m more confused than I was before. He literally answered nothing straight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnnahJ
Informer
Informer

Post by AnnahJ »

Nika wrote:Guys, I think I found something and need your help to verifiy this :rofl:
So I scrolled an entire hour through alibaba (and yes, I do have a job and a life but it was so much fun)

Take a look at this page.

While the colors/tubes don't necessarily match with Kuckians products, it is save to assume that they offer more colors and tube designs. One tube in the slideshow resembles Kuckian's tube pretty much though.

What is more interesting tho is the advertisement: "All raw materials from the world's top suppliers,Such as the leading suppliers in United States, Germany, Japan, Australia and other countries."
--> Kuckian: "Made with the highest quality ingredients imported from Italy, Germany and Japan."

And then there is a screenshot on the page, a customer's review from the U.K.:

"Can you send me pictures of the PANTONE COLOURS you did?" -> Pantone colours... hm... where have I heard that before?

"I wish I found you in February when I started" -> Wasn't that the time when Kuckian started working on his MakeUp?

Also, look at the profile pic. It's small and blurry but could totally be John.

What do you guys think? I'm shook.
Can the person that speaks Chinese translate the name for the contact?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “John Kuckian”