John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by Jesters Trix »

ok last post of the night. The ingredients list is up. super sleuths go! :tu: :tu:
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

dalekmyballs
Talker
Talker

Post by dalekmyballs »

Petty Paige let me down so hard with that phone call...I couldn't even listen to the whole thing. I'd almost be more interested in Margo interviewing this joker than Paige, just because she seems like she puts up with less bullshit. I do agree that she seems to be revelling in the destruction of John Kuckian a little more than she should be, though. I think for her it's more about the takedown than the outcome, and I know I can't speak for everybody, but for me I'm just concerned about all the impressionable kids that this psycho is essentially brainwashing into buying his bullshit.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Jesters Trix wrote:ok last post of the night. The ingredients list is up. super sleuths go! :tu: :tu:
We found the formula before the ingredients were even posted. Yawn.

Look at this simple bitch, hours late to the party. :rofl:

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

RestingBitch wrote:In regards to Margo, I don't mind her. Can't watch her younow because the constant sniffing gets annoying.
I actually thought she had a cold or something the first time.

I think Kuckian is starting shit with Peter so it takes the attention away from the dodgy stuff he's doing with his makeup.
Wtf so she wasn't sick?
Margo please take an anti allergen or look into nasal irrigation. It's seriously life changing.

goddess1999
Learner
Learner

Re: John

Post by goddess1999 »

candybabe wrote:
marni wrote:Those screencaps he showed of him talking to his "manufacturer" are bollocks as well.

First of all, the speech patterns are identical to his. His manufacturer wouldn't speak like that.
Secondly, why is he texting them? Surely they communicate via email like most businesses? ESPECIALLY regarding such a massive issue.

And lastly, hasn't he been going on and on and on and on about how HE'S been in the lab with the pigments and HE'S the one formulating everything and HE'S been sat up in the lab making everything perfect for us lovely little lovelies. Well if that's true why's he got to contact his manufacturer to ensure the formulas aren't like the Focallure? Surely he'd know exactly what's in them and he would know they've got nothing to do with Focallure, yes? So either one of two things is true - and I'm not saying which it is cause I've not got any info you guys don't - but:
1. He's talking out his ass again and they're alibaba mass produced rubbish

OR

2. He really did work with a manufacturer.... but not as closely as he'd like us to think. He contracted them but he had no part in the formulation of his products.

So which is it love?
He definitely didn’t do any of the formula himself. But he knows it’ll come out which is why he keeps going on and on and on and on about the packaging. He knows nothing about the formula which is why he isn’t talking about it Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry if I'm doing this wrong...first time poster! With regard to his "formula", he has said either in a SC or in a video (maybe both) that his formula was revolutionary and not like other brands. He also has "Formule Exclusive" on his website but didn't he say in his launch video that the formula was standard or basic but it's the way that it's pressed that makes it so unique? So which is it, Revolutionary or Standard/Basic? He can't even keep up with his own comments.

Bbbaby
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bbbaby »

yadayadayeah wrote:
Jesters Trix wrote:ok last post of the night. The ingredients list is up. super sleuths go! :tu: :tu:

I understand it can be annoying to see things repeated, but I really don’t think being condescending and negative towards other members/drama channels is very fair

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

yadayadayeah wrote:

Come come now. I totally missed the post in all this mess today. I appreciated her pointing it out and she did credit gg.

In my bunker awaiting Dramageddon 3.0

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

Bbbaby wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:

I understand it can be annoying to see things repeated, but I really don’t think being condescending and negative towards other members/drama channels is very fair
was thinking the same thing. we're all here to waste some free time, bud, let's keep it friendly! we're all on the same side- the one that wants kuckian away from his impressionable minor fanbase! :D <3
~ english is not my first language ~

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

gg518 wrote:
RestingBitch wrote:In regards to Margo, I don't mind her. Can't watch her younow because the constant sniffing gets annoying.
I actually thought she had a cold or something the first time.

I think Kuckian is starting shit with Peter so it takes the attention away from the dodgy stuff he's doing with his makeup.
Wtf so she wasn't sick?
Margo please take an anti allergen or look into nasal irrigation. It's seriously life changing.
I don't think so, I've heard a few people complain about it.

If it wasn't for the sniffling I'd be able to watch her Younow with no issues.

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

Sorry to double post but if people have bought tickets to his launch and not had a refund, google Kuckian LTD I'm sure the info on there will be helpful to getting a refund.

DramaMyLlama
Learner
Learner

Post by DramaMyLlama »

I don’t know if this has been posted here yet so forgive me, but here is a nasty comment crookian left on Peter Monn’s video
stupid horse

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

DramaMyLlama wrote:I don’t know if this has been posted here yet so forgive me, but here is a nasty comment crookian left on Peter Monn’s video
"i haven't blocked anyone who has asked me about shipping"

....doesn't mean you haven't blocked people who have asked you about ingredients, refunds, country of manufacturing, etc etc etc...?

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

yadayadayeah wrote:

Only the ingredients aren't a complete match. They are in different orders and some are even left out. It would be interesting if ChantelRahme had a an ingredient list, but there is none.
Realistically I do not think we can catch this guy for private labeling. Many listings do not have ingredients up and when they do they are in an image which wouldn't show up in a search . Honestly, there's a possibility these are his own formula. The problem is he just spent ages lying about his manufacturing process and server issues so nobody will believe him. He did it to himself.

I have found a few lists where they have very similar ingredients, but not the same. I'd love if somebody could prove me wrong though!

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

DramaMyLlama wrote:I don’t know if this has been posted here yet so forgive me, but here is a nasty comment crookian left on Peter Monn’s video
I believe it has, but it’s much appreciated by those who may not have seen it earlier! <3

DramaMyLlama
Learner
Learner

Post by DramaMyLlama »

tatortot20093 wrote:
I believe it has, but it’s much appreciated by those who may not have seen it earlier! <3
:love2: it’s so hard to keep up with this thread lol! I have never seen so many posts in such a short space of time, meaning we must be in need of a new thread soon(??)
stupid horse

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Am I legit getting sub-tweeted on twitter right now? :rofl:

You aren't even saying you got your info from GG. Just as bad as trashy youtubers. :roll:

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

yadayadayeah wrote:Am I legit getting sub-tweeted on twitter right now? :rofl:

You aren't even saying you got your info from GG. Just as bad as trashy youtubers. :roll:
Say again? If you can’t be kind, feel free to exit. Image

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

does a mod have to make the new thread, or can anyone do it?

yadayadayeah

Re: John

Post by yadayadayeah »

Ovaryfruit wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:Am I legit getting sub-tweeted on twitter right now? :rofl:

Say again? If you can’t be kind, feel free to exit. Image

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Link goes to:

Directly from this thread, hours ago, where I found that brand before Kuckian even posted his ingredients. No credit to GG.

If you can't be accurate, feel free to exit. :lol:

Ovaryfruit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ovaryfruit »

bitchboy wrote:does a mod have to make the new thread, or can anyone do it?
I believe the mod has to do it.

Return to “John Kuckian”