Been thanked: 0

Re: John "Kuckian SCAMetics" Kuckian - Part 4

Post by Kira_95 »

John rn:
SgGyRmA.gif
tenor (1).gif

All of us including me
1loud.gif
I've never seen someone such an expert in shooting themselves in the foot sooooo much! His feet must look like cheese graters
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

bitchboy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by bitchboy »

Nika wrote:
Me_me666 wrote:
Nika wrote:Guys, I think I found something and need your help to verifiy this :rofl:
So I scrolled an entire hour through alibaba (and yes, I do have a job and a life but it was so much fun)

Take a look at this page.

While the colors/tubes don't necessarily match with Kuckians products, it is save to assume that they offer more colors and tube designs. One tube in the slideshow resembles Kuckian's tube pretty much though.

What is more interesting tho is the advertisement: "All raw materials from the world's top suppliers,Such as the leading suppliers in United States, Germany, Japan, Australia and other countries."
--> Kuckian: "Made with the highest quality ingredients imported from Italy, Germany and Japan."

And then there is a screenshot on the page, a customer's review from the U.K.:

"Can you send me pictures of the PANTONE COLOURS you did?" -> Pantone colours... hm... where have I heard that before?

"I wish I found you in February when I started" -> Wasn't that the time when Kuckian started working on his MakeUp?

Also, look at the profile pic. It's small and blurry but could totally be John.

What do you guys think? I'm shook.
Still shook but I think the profile pic is a woman ?

That's why I need your help, we need someone to verify John's WhatsApp picture. I'm working hard on investigating this rn :rofl:
Also looking for receipts that John has worked with bad companies/started in February. I think he mentioned smth along these lines in a video.
YOOOOO!!! this totally adds up with everything he said- actually, i am not sure in which video, but he has said that he had to shop around at factories first before finding the one he went with.

how dumb can you get not to change the damn name when literally every other name is a knockoff
Last edited by bitchboy on Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
~ english is not my first language ~

50 Shades Of Salad
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 50 Shades Of Salad »

Me_me666 wrote:
Nika wrote:Guys, I think I found something and need your help to verifiy this :rofl:
So I scrolled an entire hour through alibaba (and yes, I do have a job and a life but it was so much fun)

While the colors/tubes don't necessarily match with Kuckians products, it is save to assume that they offer more colors and tube designs. One tube in the slideshow resembles Kuckian's tube pretty much though.

What is more interesting tho is the advertisement: "All raw materials from the world's top suppliers,Such as the leading suppliers in United States, Germany, Japan, Australia and other countries."
--> Kuckian: "Made with the highest quality ingredients imported from Italy, Germany and Japan."

"Can you send me pictures of the PANTONE COLOURS you did?" -> Pantone colours... hm... where have I heard that before?

"I wish I found you in February when I started" -> Wasn't that the time when Kuckian started working on his MakeUp?

Still shook but I think the profile pic is a woman ?
Yeah I see a woman in that WhatsApp picture. It’s rotated to the side and the woman is like lying on her bed or something taking a selfie from above.

Excellent detective work though Nika, that def looks like a supplier JK might have worked with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

Kira_95 wrote:John rn:
SgGyRmA.gif
tenor (1).gif

All of us including me
1loud.gif
I've never seen someone such an expert in shooting themselves in the foot sooooo much! His feet must look like cheese graters
New here, LMAO he’s probably livid right now!

Shouldn’t do the crime if you can’t take the punishments John! :rofl:

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

If you enlarge the profile, it is a woman.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Here is the ingredients list finally. Made in PRC, people's republic of China, a fancy way of not saying "MADE IN CHINA"
I don't see a vegan or cruelty free label, anyone see that in the story?

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

he said on snapchat the video is a couple of minutes late. I hope he will upload and not come up with an excuse not to (youtube glitch, sound glitch...). Oh I do wanna see what he comes up with.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

LeGarconBleu wrote:Here is the ingredients list finally. Made in PRC, people's republic of China, a fancy way of not saying "MADE IN CHINA"

Same formula as Lethal Cosmetics. :rofl:

I knew it.

suspuu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by suspuu »

Here are the vids with ingredients
[video][/video]

Nika
Talker
Talker

Post by Nika »

yadayadayeah wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:Here is the ingredients list finally. Made in PRC, people's republic of China, a fancy way of not saying "MADE IN CHINA"

I knew it.
Is it? Which formula are you referring to? I happen to live in Berlin, I can totally hit the company up :rofl:

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

Nika wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:

I knew it.
Is it? Which formula are you referring to? I happen to live in Berlin, I can totally hit the company up :rofl:
This was a match when I googled his formula. Their website is still down.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

okay, i'm going to spend my time between classes transcribing out these ingredients lists from alex's snapchat, for easy googling. ppl from other sites, if you take this, you better credit gg!
so, originally i was going to transcribe each individually, but they all have the same formula listed. lazy!

lipsticks:

LIPSTICK / 6 ml / 0.2 fl.oz. / INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE, DIISOSTERARYL MALATE, TRIMETHYSILOXYSILICATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED EXTRACT, METHYLMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL/ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, VITAMIN E PROPYLENE CARBONATE

(MAY CONTAIN +/-) MICA (CI177019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), RED7 LAKE (CI15850), RED 7 (CI15850), RED30 LAKE (CI177163), IRON OXIDES (CI77491), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI177163), RED 40 LAKE (CI16035), RED 36 (CI6035), RED 36 (CI12085), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI40090), ORANGE 5 (CI45370), RED 6 LAKE (CI15850), RED 22 (CI45380), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI15985), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI47005), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI19140)

pigments:

INGREDIENTS: TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, DIISOSTERARYL MALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYGLYCERINE, ZINC MYRISTATE, MAY CONTAIN (+/-) ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROME OXIDE GREEN (CI 77288), HYDRATED CHROME OXIDE GREEN(CI 77289), IRON OXIDES (CI 12085, CI 20170, CI 42090, CI 45370, CL 77007, CL 77491, CL 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), YELLOW NO.5 A1 LAKE (CI 19140:1), BLUE NO.1 A1 LAKE (CI 42090:2), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

CRUELTY FREE, KUCKIAN??
Squalene is traditionally sourced from the livers of sharks. Approximately 3000 sharks are required to produce one ton of squalane.[4] At an estimated annual global use for cosmetics of about 2000 tons (2016), this would mean millions of sharks would be required to satisfy global demand. Due to environmental concerns, olive oil and sugarcane as non-animal sources have been developed and commercialized. Other plant sources yielding commercial supply are sunflower [5] and rice, although the latter source only gives mediocre purity (75%).[6] In a biotechnological process, farnesene is produced from fermentation of sugarcane sugars using genetically modified Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast strains.[4] Farnesene is then dimerized to isosqualene and then hydrogenated to squalane.[7]
tell me how squalane is supposed to be cruelty free!
can we please get tweeting this ASAP?? he's blatantly lying! we caught him!

Angeluffy
Talker
Talker

Post by Angeluffy »

Can anyone use these symbols just from word of mouth or they need to register to some entity (ecocert, peta, for example)?

Hummmmm... squalene? Squalene?
Last edited by Angeluffy on Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nika
Talker
Talker

Post by Nika »

yadayadayeah wrote:
Nika wrote:
yadayadayeah wrote:

I knew it.
This was a match when I googled his formula. Their website is still down.
Here is a link to the page via google cache.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

bitchboy wrote:okay, i'm going to spend my time between classes transcribing out these ingredients lists from alex's snapchat, for easy googling. ppl from other sites, if you take this, you better credit gg!
so, originally i was going to transcribe each individually, but they all have the same formula listed. lazy!

lipsticks:

LIPSTICK / 6 ml / 0.2 fl.oz. / INGREDIENTS: ISODODECANE, DIMETHICONE, MICROCRYSTALLINE, DIISOSTERARYL MALATE, TRIMETHYSILOXYSILICATE, POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED EXTRACT, METHYLMETHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL/ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, VITAMIN E PROPYLENE CARBONATE

(MAY CONTAIN +/-) MICA (CI177019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), RED7 LAKE (CI15850), RED 7 (CI15850), RED30 LAKE (CI177163), IRON OXIDES (CI77491), BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI177163), RED 40 LAKE (CI16035), RED 36 (CI6035), RED 36 (CI12085), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI40090), ORANGE 5 (CI45370), RED 6 LAKE (CI15850), RED 22 (CI45380), YELLOW 6 LAKE (CI15985), YELLOW 10 LAKE (CI47005), YELLOW 5 LAKE (CI19140)

pigments:

INGREDIENTS: TALC, MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, NYLON-12, MINERAL OIL, SYNTHETIC WAX, SILICA, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, DIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, DIISOSTERARYL MALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYSILICONE-11, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYGLYCERINE, ZINC MYRISTATE, MAY CONTAIN (+/-) ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007), CHROME OXIDE GREEN (CI 77288), HYDRATED CHROME OXIDE GREEN(CI 77289), IRON OXIDES (CI 12085, CI 20170, CI 42090, CI 45370, CL 77007, CL 77491, CL 77499), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742), YELLOW NO.5 A1 LAKE (CI 19140:1), BLUE NO.1 A1 LAKE (CI 42090:2), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE

CRUELTY FREE, KUCKIAN??
Squalene is traditionally sourced from the livers of sharks. Approximately 3000 sharks are required to produce one ton of squalane.[4] At an estimated annual global use for cosmetics of about 2000 tons (2016), this would mean millions of sharks would be required to satisfy global demand. Due to environmental concerns, olive oil and sugarcane as non-animal sources have been developed and commercialized. Other plant sources yielding commercial supply are sunflower [5] and rice, although the latter source only gives mediocre purity (75%).[6] In a biotechnological process, farnesene is produced from fermentation of sugarcane sugars using genetically modified Saccharomyces cerevisiae yeast strains.[4] Farnesene is then dimerized to isosqualene and then hydrogenated to squalane.[7]
Pssst, girl. Get Project Naptha. It's the 21st century, what are you transcribing by hand for?

Here is some more Kuckian clapback:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

bitchboy wrote:okay, i'm going to spend my time between classes transcribing out these ingredients lists from alex's snapchat, for easy googling. ppl from other sites, if you take this, you better credit gg!

lipsticks:

pigments:

CRUELTY FREE, KUCKIAN??

HAHAHA let's see him explain this! amazing job doing this!

bitchboy
Talker
Talker

Post by bitchboy »

yadayadayeah wrote: Pssst, girl. Get Project Naptha. It's the 21st century, what are you transcribing by hand for?

Here is some more Kuckian clapback:
oh, thanks! i was overzealous.

jesus, that's just no way for a ceo to act. he really needs to get his shit together if he wants anyone to believe this act he's cooked up for himself :?

tatortot20093
Learner
Learner

Post by tatortot20093 »

He had “no idea his cosmetics line would do so well”....my goodness come off it! His new video is already GROSS and I’m less than 2 minutes in.

Unless all the stock updates people posted on here were fake, he’s IN NO POSITION to say he’s so exhausted and everything is doing so well.

What a little fibber, hope he gets his ass handed to him.

yadayadayeah

Post by yadayadayeah »

LeGarconBleu wrote:

lipsticks:

pigments:

CRUELTY FREE, KUCKIAN??

HAHAHA let's see him explain this! amazing job doing this!
Could be plant-derived. Probably is plant derived. Lets be real, Shark Squalane is too expensive for Kuckian lol.

Return to “John Kuckian”