What is his Snapchat?

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John #IThoughtWeWerePastThis KOOKian Pt. 3

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Jojodayday1018 wrote:What is his Snapchat?
Just his name: JohnKuckian
Beware, it's messy. Can we talk about for someone coming out with a makeup line, and shading other makeup companies, he doesn't really wear any makeup??

His last video he's talking about some blush and foundations he likes, and i'm just like i've never seen you wear anything other than chalky highlighter.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Wow - he's really bigging himself up saying that Laura Lee was aiming her speech about drama channels at him ! She WASN'T - she was aiming it at Karina Kaboom FFS ! Laura was having a dig at drama channels using adsense to make money from lies . Karina has been putting something like 20+ ads in her videos and has been taking videos down here, there and everywhere.

He's also having a go at Laura Lee's website again - has anyone seen 'Kuckian Cosmetics' website.......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh, and blow me down, he's slagging off Laura for bad spelling but, he's doing an 'intinational' giveaway for his Phoney brushes.

John is speculating that Jeffree ships Kylie's products yet, Spatz labs have their own facility in Chatsworth California, 57 miles away from Jeffree's facility in Oxnard. He thinks the reason for this is the ant's infestation - well, California is a warm place and I'm sure they're not exclusive to one area of California !

As we said in earlier threads...John said his birthday was on the 15th November like Jeffree's. However, in the new video, he states his birthday is the 22nd November !! I wonder if his birthday moves every year? Never mind titties shook - he's one gigantic TIT !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

He has prosecco and Ferrero Roche’s set up in his room... I’m thinking the “launch party “ is just going to be in his flat.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

Me_me666 wrote:He has prosecco and Ferrero Roche’s set up in his room... I’m thinking the “launch party “ is just going to be in his flat mother's house .
Fixed that for you ;)

I don't think he ever left his mother's house: same size room as the one he painted and never snaps beyond the bedroom :barf:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Oh, and blow me down, he's slagging off Laura for bad spelling but, he's doing an 'intinational' giveaway for his Phoney brushes.

HAHAHA, yes came here to see if anyone else caught that. His event page was also a mess, with ticket descriptions having duplicate photographers all over the place.

Kittyp0mp0m
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Kittyp0mp0m »

B
LeGarconBleu wrote:It's also alarming that he's still telling people the "details" are coming soon for his launch party. 4 days away... No one in the comments were even asking about it since they were all clamoring for his private label brushes... i can't with these people haha.
I thought no one else had noticed! no kuckicult seem to be asking in his comments section about the venue (and why he is suddenly pumping out drama videos with no or little mention of the elusive meet up). He must be heavily moderating his comments section or his kuckic*nts are reaaaaallly drinking his koolaid. I suspect he’s gearing up for a manufacturing or delivery fuckup being the reason he ‘postpones’ his bouji clusterf*ck...
<3 Beauty is skin deep, but idiocy cuts to the bone <3

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Whoever buys his makeup deserves to be scammed

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

Kittyp0mp0m wrote:B
LeGarconBleu wrote:It's also alarming that he's still telling people the "details" are coming soon for his launch party. 4 days away... No one in the comments were even asking about it since they were all clamoring for his private label brushes... i can't with these people haha.
I thought no one else had noticed! no kuckicult seem to be asking in his comments section about the venue (and why he is suddenly pumping out drama videos with no or little mention of the elusive meet up). He must be heavily moderating his comments section or his kuckic*nts are reaaaaallly drinking his koolaid. I suspect he’s gearing up for a manufacturing or delivery fuckup being the reason he ‘postpones’ his bouji clusterf*ck...
I literally checked hundreds of comment and I found one asking about it few days ago and I remember seeing another one on another video saying no one contacted them for the updated details. Just 2. But the replies to the comment can't be shown. Shady af.
He said he sold 100 a short while after the sale started. And all these people are no where to be seen right now. At least someone would say "Oh can't wait to see you at the event", ". But I can't find any.
His giveaway requires people to comment titties so there's nothing else but titties in his latest comment session now.

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

It it extremely sad that there is no venue for his fake party. I was so excited to see his fake makeup, & the party with his fake friends. Awe I guess I’ll just have to wait for the sappy sad Snapchats blaming everyone else because his launch was ruined ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

LeGarconBleu wrote:
malone7384 wrote:Just went to look at tickets and guess what? They are all sold out. You can join the waitlist but you can't buy.

Hmmmmmmmm
Nah, I think this is his doing, maybe just going to the backend and removing any unsold tickets. You can see the entire page has been edited, info has been removed, and ticket descriptions have been changed.
Am I tripping, or was it changed to "private" launch party tickets vs launch party tickets on his page?

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

OnionButt wrote:It it extremely sad that there is no venue for his fake party. I was so excited to see his fake makeup, & the party with his fake friends. Awe I guess I’ll just have to wait for the sappy sad Snapchats blaming everyone else because his launch was ruined ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yea I agree, I almost want him to really just get some shit event together so we can see him dig an even bigger hole. We saw samples of makeup on his SC, but who knows, those could be empty unicartons haha.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

gg518 wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:
malone7384 wrote:Just went to look at tickets and guess what? They are all sold out. You can join the waitlist but you can't buy.

Hmmmmmmmm
Nah, I think this is his doing, maybe just going to the backend and removing any unsold tickets. You can see the entire page has been edited, info has been removed, and ticket descriptions have been changed.
Am I tripping, or was it changed to "private" launch party tickets vs launch party tickets on his page?

Not sure, this is from 11/17. Couldn't tell you before that. Image

walnut girl
Learner
Learner

Post by walnut girl »

And of course low res stolen photos from shutterstock on john’s page. This guy is such a cheapo and a scam!
There is no spoon

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

Lmao that shitty HTML CSS coding that hes bragging about on snapchat. Looks like my first ever website design when I was 12. Anybody who's ever used HTML knows it's by far the easiest coding language to learn. Making a template (or I'm his case probably just stealing the code anyway) for a website with ONE page that simply links to Shopify or his ticket site doesn't take hours. John has a knack for getting into stuff then acting like an expert and bragging about it to 14 year olds and brain dead adults who dont know better.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Event is 2 days away guys!

We haven’t seen any products in their entirety, we don’t know where the event is, we don’t even know what the event will be! Haha, it can’t get worse right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

When you go to click on the tickets, they all say SOLD OUT. There is NO way - my guess is he set up this whole fake page to make it look like the tickets sold like crazy, and there was never any even happening in the first place. I wonder how he's going to fake it on social media to make it looks like he's having this rager of a party on the 25th :rofl:

walnut girl
Learner
Learner

Post by walnut girl »

am pretty sure he will fake the whole party or something will happen last minute. A launch party tha nobody knows nothing about non existent products that might probably make an appearance as repackaged Alibaba makeup wrapped in tin foil from John’s kitchen! 3 days away people! :rofl:
There is no spoon

Iasomie
Informer
Informer

Post by Iasomie »

gg518 wrote:Lmao that shitty HTML CSS coding that hes bragging about on snapchat. Looks like my first ever website design when I was 12. Anybody who's ever used HTML knows it's by far the easiest coding language to learn. Making a template (or I'm his case probably just stealing the code anyway) for a website with ONE page that simply links to Shopify or his ticket site doesn't take hours. John has a knack for getting into stuff then acting like an expert and bragging about it to 14 year olds and brain dead adults who dont know better.
yes! it's all stolen copy and paste html. none of it is cohesive and clearly not done by someone who knows how to code. yet all html is, is knowing the tags! i'd assume best case scenario he just used dreamweaver which makes it easy enough for a child. not brag worthy at all, especially not for someone who spends all their time doing nothing or being on the internet all day.

Kira_95
Talker
Talker

Post by Kira_95 »

Hi guys I've been reading this thread like twice a day I'm so addicted! Made an account just for it!

It's nice to see people that don't see through Kuckian's bullshit like the others, I have him on Snapchat and oml I have never seen such a pitiful excuse of a human. He gives me the creeps like no other.

You know recently in his last video especially I can see I kind of scary evil streak in him, it's unnerving.

Btw has anyone seen that he's been trolling as HFTT on youtube, vaguely reminiscent of the "Kuckians Army" account?
Jeremy: "As I sank into the ooze, my colleagues became increasingly concerned."
Richard: "His plums are in the Amazon, look!"

Return to “John Kuckian”