John #IThoughtWeWerePastThis KOOKian Pt. 3

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John #IThoughtWeWerePastThis KOOKian Pt. 3

Post by dailysunshine »

bloomingpeony wrote:Nandos :rofl: I'm dying at that comment, anyway I could see him at a park too and being super cheap with like a bbq (sausages or food someone close to him made). Maybe a few boxes of pizza and a tacky Peppa pig cake and decorations at his place? then going to a club if they're older and getting drunk.
Pizza and peppa pig cake? That's probably still too good and too high budget for him.
I would imagine some ham/tuna sandwiches that he (or his mom) personally made with ingredient that you can't just go out and buy (aka all the residues in his kitchen from making and mixing his luxury cosmetics) and some juice boxes. :rofl:

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

So with all this talk about what this event will end up being. I got to thinking, when this ends up being sandwiches and soda in a park or even Nandos around the corner from his place. Are people really going to justify paying a minimum of £15 to basically meet him? which is something he said he would never do, charge for a meet and greet.

Unless he secures another venue, like PRYZM, how can he provide security, alcohol, photography, waiters, a place to demo his "makeup"? (all things still on the event page ticket tiers) I doubt any regular restaurant would be able to accommodate all this even if they had plenty of notice. How are his fans not catching on? haha

RestingBitch
Informer
Informer

Post by RestingBitch »

It's far too cold at the moment in the UK for an outdoor meet and greet. Then again this is JK....he's about as low class as it comes.

I'd love to know how many tickets he's actually sold.

Photographers aren't cheap so he must be using a friend or family member.

May as well title the event Nando's and Pound shop makeup with John Kuckian. :rofl:

Bridget Jones
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bridget Jones »

Hey guys thank you for the responses, all names will be blurred of course! I don’t want you guys to get harassed at all, just didn’t want y’all to think I was stealing receipts or anything! :love2:
:love2:

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

Well it's 5 days out so what weve predicted is happening. If its going to be a "boujee restaurant" as promised in the vids he'd have had to make reservations by now to accomodate for his group and space needed. Even if it was a mid range semi cheap restaurant, accommodations would be made by now. Surely if people had bought train and plane tickets as you've said in your videos then you'd tell them the location so they can plan accordingly?

Kuckian launch party confirmed for being either:
1. Cancelled because of some fake contractual issues.
2. Cheeky Nando's with the one lass who bought tickets
3. Sandwiches at his families apartment with his mom doing the photography.

whatliesbeneathx
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneathx »

alot of people still follow and like him so idk why hes doing this... i feel like its all for attention its so bizarre.. like ok pryzm is massive and i dont know why he even chose that place... but i seriously dont understand where the new venue is... on the page the address is in the university like what

gg518
Talker
Talker

Post by gg518 »

whatliesbeneathx wrote:alot of people still follow and like him so idk why hes doing this... i feel like its all for attention its so bizarre.. like ok pryzm is massive and i dont know why he even chose that place... but i seriously dont understand where the new venue is... on the page the address is in the university like what
Its still TBD, putting in Birmingham just takes you to that address since it's around the center.
This just shows how little people actually bought tickets. If many people bought as he said he'd be announcing it everywhere so they all know.

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

It's alarming to see how many young girls are supporting him on twitter

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

It's also alarming that he's still telling people the "details" are coming soon for his launch party. 4 days away... No one in the comments were even asking about it since they were all clamoring for his private label brushes... i can't with these people haha.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I can't wait to see what goes down on the 25th lol

dailysunshine
Learner
Learner

Post by dailysunshine »

whatliesbeneathx wrote:alot of people still follow and like him so idk why hes doing this... i feel like its all for attention its so bizarre.. like ok pryzm is massive and i dont know why he even chose that place... but i seriously dont understand where the new venue is... on the page the address is in the university like what

I felt like he never really meant to hold the event at pryzm. I believe he chose it just so he could hype it up, make a video saying how glamorous the red-carpeted event would be, how amazing his work is etc to fool people. Unfortunately a lot of people fell for that and thought he;s as successful as he claimed. It's a way to give false illusion to scam some ticket money and attract more people to buy his products. I'm really amazed how many people believe him and praise him for his intelligence, knowledge & hard work in science & cosmetics while in reality it is almost non-existence.

Getfive
Talker
Talker

Post by Getfive »

dailysunshine wrote:

I felt like he never really meant to hold the event at pryzm. I believe he chose it just so he could hype it up, make a video saying how glamorous the red-carpeted event would be, how amazing his work is etc to fool people. Unfortunately a lot of people fell for that and thought he;s as successful as he claimed. It's a way to give false illusion to scam some ticket money and attract more people to buy his products. I'm really amazed how many people believe him and praise him for his intelligence, knowledge & hard work in science & cosmetics while in reality it is almost non-existence.
John cant tell the difference between dream and reality. A year ago he said “the makeup will be released in 2-3 weeks” and hes been saying that pretty much ever since. Because he dreams of having his own succesful makeup brand. And ofcourse he dreams of having this big and amazing launch party and be the center of attention. Hes dreaming of seeing 500 people that is coming just to meet him. The big medias are camped outside to take pictures while his bodyguards is trying to keep them from getting in. And so on. I whole heartetly believe that he doesnt realise that it doesnt work that way. That he cant just descide where he wants the party, or that he wants a makeup line. Thats also why he didnt see a problem with ringtone-gate. In his imagination he owned the copyright to that audio ... And all the other drama hes been involved in.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Speaking of John's delusions, he posted on Snap that he was looking for product photographers... yep that's where you'll find them in your own Snapchat following. Anyone dare answer that ad deserves medal of honor. But also a prayer.

OnionButt
Learner
Learner

Post by OnionButt »

A couple of days ago he was visiting an “old friend”. I’m betting the “old friend” will have an emergency and that’s why the make up launch will be canceled. He will then go on to say he is out all this money and he can’t send out PR kits because all his money is now tied up “helping” his friend.

Amhmh
Learner
Learner

Post by Amhmh »

OnionButt wrote:A couple of days ago he was visiting an “old friend”. I’m betting the “old friend” will have an emergency and that’s why the make up launch will be canceled. He will then go on to say he is out all this money and he can’t send out PR kits because all his money is now tied up “helping” his friend.
I think you’re bang on the money! It was so suspicious that he didn’t snap himself with his friend given whenever he is with that brunette girl his snap lights up.

He’s being totally gross on snapchat this morning, tweaking and comparing his toothbrush to a dildo. very family friendly!

Also all his comments on YT are from 8 hours ago so he is definitely screening them all so not even one negative comment can get through.

Can’t wait to see what his “launch event” brings. I mean if I was less than a week away from launching a brand I probably wouldn’t be making stupid videos about makeup gurus but hey.

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

I saw those snaps earlier, anyone know why was he asking if he had ever said that J* financed Manny’s line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

[youtube][/youtube]
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Here for the PR
Informer
Informer

Post by Here for the PR »

LeGarconBleu wrote:I saw those snaps earlier, anyone know why was he asking if he had ever said that J* financed Manny’s line?

I was wondering that myself

LeGarconBleu
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LeGarconBleu »

Here for the PR wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:I saw those snaps earlier, anyone know why was he asking if he had ever said that J* financed Manny’s line?

I was wondering that myself
So it seems it might be in response to Manny’s snaps. Manny was saying all “lies that say he was being financed by j*” are fake. JK must have seen that as coming for him.

Alssssso, there’s product! I saw on snap that JK he got a couple of packages of kroockian makeup. I guess we’re still on for Saturday y’all!

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

um is anyone watching his snaps now? why do i always feel slightly disturbed watching these...

Return to “John Kuckian”