John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Locked
User avatar
wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1975
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by wild4thenight » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:56 am

jtbi98 wrote: B) he looks dirty all the goddamn time and the bleeding shaving cuts are vile
i dont think they're shaving cuts, i think its where he's squeezed zits :barf:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:57 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by jadelifts_ » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:40 am

Yupyupyup wrote:BEAUTY NEWS mentioned John in their new video, made me giggle. They hit the nail on the head.
what did they say?!
I'm not sorry.

User avatar
pestaround
Talker
Talker
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:27 pm
Has thanked: 17 times
Been thanked: 32 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by pestaround » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 am

deltamachine wrote:
pestaround wrote:Image
What is this idiot going on about? (Long time lurker, felt the need to share this haha)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get past the titties... :o
I know, nice moobs mate


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User avatar
Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Yupyupyup » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:51 am

jadelifts_ wrote:
Yupyupyup wrote:BEAUTY NEWS mentioned John in their new video, made me giggle. They hit the nail on the head.
what did they say?!
Basically that they don't agree with his channel at all, he's a hypocrite and a snake :rofl:

User avatar
wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1975
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by wild4thenight » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 am

ImageImage

ImageImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3595 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by auntiflo13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:41 am

Have you seen him snap chatting his lip formula? You can see it's 'balling up' on the inside of his lips....plus, the colours are rank!!! A khaki green colour, black, a warm toned red (that looks patchy AF) .... no thanks !

Love him or hate him but, Jefree's are the best liquid lippies I've tried so far..... the doe foot applicator is even made of a soft velvet material..... and Jeffree knows what products are popular ..............John could really do with buying some of jeffree's lip scrub ! x
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1975
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:13 am
Has thanked: 27 times
Been thanked: 158 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by wild4thenight » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:01 am

auntiflo13 wrote:Have you seen him snap chatting his lip formula? You can see it's 'balling up' on the inside of his lips....plus, the colours are rank!!! A khaki green colour, black, a warm toned red (that looks patchy AF) .... no thanks !
yep it is VILE. not sure whats worse, his lip swatches on his dry ass lips with his yellow teeth or the swatches on his hairy arm.

morgana9
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 22
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by morgana9 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:30 am

He's legit just put a turd shade up on SC


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MiesRIOT
Learner
Learner
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 am
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by MiesRIOT » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:29 am

Do you guys think he is sponsored by that Ordinary brand? He talked so much about it, that is would only make sense if he get something out of it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3595 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by auntiflo13 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:46 pm

Deciem better watch out - he'll probably try and sue them if he breaks out in a pimple with 'the ordinary' skincare stuff....... Does he know that these products are designed to be mixed into your favourite moisturosers etc? A lot of youtubers haven't and have ended up with skin burns !
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by soundofsilence » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:01 pm

I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3595 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 am

soundofsilence wrote:I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?


I think it was when he was on the Clinique rant - everyone went hardcore on him. He wanted to sue Clinique as he said he had a reaction to their moisturiser. Us normal folk, try a skincare brand and stop using it if our skin burns , itches or we get a rash. John obviously isn't used to using skin care products and kicked up this almighty fuss when he developed a rash - which looked like prickly heat rash. People who have used different skincare products for years just went mad at him for being a snowflake.

It looks like he's tried copying Jeffree's colours in the Velour liquid Lipstick - and failed lol. Jeffree's weird colours look amazing.... especially that lime green colour. John is trying to replicate jeffree's line and the colours look 'dirty'. Jeffree has the advantage of being a good 9 years older than John. Apparently, we can see and identify more colours as we get older
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by midorinomizu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:35 am


He said he's gonna do a video on Clinque :rofl:

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3595 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:00 am

midorinomizu wrote:
He said he's gonna do a video on Clinque :rofl:


....like he's suddenly a Clinique expert? FPMSL! I've been using Clinique for 30 odd years ! In fact my wedding day lipstick was called 'ginger frost' and I wore Clinique's 'Happy' perfume and body lotion too....
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:50 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Yupyupyup » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:37 am

Why is be making it out like theres some huge beef with Kim and Jackie? Didn't Kim already say there's no beef and instagram just wasn't letting her tag add the tag?

User avatar
midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:54 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by midorinomizu » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:18 am

Yupyupyup wrote:Why is be making it out like theres some huge beef with Kim and Jackie? Didn't Kim already say there's no beef and instagram just wasn't letting her tag add the tag?
I think thats what happened! Also what gets me is him acting like the contour stick breaking is a big deal like? when you wind creme products all the way up then try to use them, of course it's likely to break its not like the formula is shitty (Even tho it kinda is here :| )

User avatar
auntiflo13
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 4748
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 am
Has thanked: 852 times
Been thanked: 3595 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by auntiflo13 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:25 am

You've got to think about how warm it is in California at the moment - I suspect a lot of lipsticks and contour sticks have melted and broken in the summer heat!
'I solemnly swear that I'm up to no good!'

User avatar
cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by cheezecake » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:40 am

Wouldyourather wrote:
MiesRIOT wrote:Do you guys think he is sponsored by that Ordinary brand? He talked so much about it, that is would only make sense if he get something out of it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Without a doubt!!! He usually buys fucking Nivea, so theres absolutely no way he would buy or could afford that stuff!!!!!!!!
I highly doubt they sponsor him (or anyone). Ordinary costs almost like nivea; it is actually one of what little he can afford with his adsense revenue.

User avatar
soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:54 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by soundofsilence » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?


I think it was when he was on the Clinique rant - everyone went hardcore on him. He wanted to sue Clinique as he said he had a reaction to their moisturiser. Us normal folk, try a skincare brand and stop using it if our skin burns , itches or we get a rash. John obviously isn't used to using skin care products and kicked up this almighty fuss when he developed a rash - which looked like prickly heat rash. People who have used different skincare products for years just went mad at him for being a snowflake.

It looks like he's tried copying Jeffree's colours in the Velour liquid Lipstick - and failed lol. Jeffree's weird colours look amazing.... especially that lime green colour. John is trying to replicate jeffree's line and the colours look 'dirty'. Jeffree has the advantage of being a good 9 years older than John. Apparently, we can see and identify more colours as we get older
Thanks for the recap. It seems like he doesn't have a single fan left!

Me_me666
Debater
Debater
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 am
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Me_me666 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:30 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
midorinomizu wrote:
He said he's gonna do a video on Clinque :rofl:


....like he's suddenly a Clinique expert? FPMSL! I've been using Clinique for 30 odd years ! In fact my wedding day lipstick was called 'ginger frost' and I wore Clinique's 'Happy' perfume and body lotion too....

Lol as if Clinique are going to embroil themselves in his feeble attempts at "drama." Has he even tried talking to their customer service people ? I'm guessing no. They aren't a social media brand and I doubt they'll even notice, let alone give a shit if some guy who hasn't even tried to return a product is whining about it on YT.

User avatar
12thplace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1164
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 am
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 918 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by 12thplace » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:12 am

auntiflo13 wrote:
midorinomizu wrote:
He said he's gonna do a video on Clinque :rofl:


....like he's suddenly a Clinique expert? FPMSL! I've been using Clinique for 30 odd years ! In fact my wedding day lipstick was called 'ginger frost' and I wore Clinique's 'Happy' perfume and body lotion too....
My mom has been using Clinque for probably the same amount of time and she's never had an issue. Considering that (according to Wikipedia) the company has been around for nearly 50 years (1968, wow!), they aren't going to give a shit about some unhygienic little boy making a video on them. They've been around so long that they have an established audience -- especially women who are used to buying cosmetics in department stores rather than online or in Sephora -- and one misinformed kid from the UK isn't going to bring them down one bit :rofl:

User avatar
pizzaisbae01
Talker
Talker
Posts: 154
Joined: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:48 am
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by pizzaisbae01 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:53 am

Lmfao at him mentioning his po box


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 822
Joined: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:48 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by cheezecake » Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:34 pm

Wouldyourather wrote:
He said he paid 150£ (200$) for it ...? And if the company only watched a couple of his videos they might not have cought on to his BS ... I dont know. I just find it very hatd to believe he spend that much on scincare when everything else he buys is the cheapest drugstore he can find ... Maybe he scammed his way to get the products :rofl:
I have no clue what he has bought, dont follow his SC. If he only bought ordinary - the most expensive ordinary product costs around 15 euro. It is true you need to get a bunch of them...but for that amt you get around 20 products. Nonsense. If he bought different brands of deciem (mother company of ordinary) - yeah, could easily spend 200. But in any case, Deciem is an awesome honest company, i doubt they'd sponsor this freak. But how insane would it be if it is true...and he is not disclosing pr/sponsorship, lying about purchasing stuff (manny mua x laura lee, anyone"?) #escandalo

instagroan
Learner
Learner
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:50 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by instagroan » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:29 pm

pizzaisbae01 wrote:Lmfao at him mentioning his po box
I thought it was really weird the way he plugged his po box. It came off as him not so subtly saying "send me free stuff!!!"

Also, what is wrong with his hair? It looks like he let a four year old cut/style it.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1316
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:04 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 177 times

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Sarahb88 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:37 pm

instagroan wrote:
pizzaisbae01 wrote:Lmfao at him mentioning his po box
I thought it was really weird the way he plugged his po box. It came off as him not so subtly saying "send me free stuff!!!"

Also, what is wrong with his hair? It looks like he let a four year old cut/style it.
Close. He keeps cutting his own hair on snapchat (meaning he isn't even paying attention to what he is cutting so it is VERY uneven and crooked).

Locked

Return to “John Kuckian”