John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Josephine_kk »

Lux and Kaboom won't speak about him, too far up jk's arse. Peter monn refuses to talk about him, Martin louis can't be arsed with him, petty Paige can't stand him. The 1 person who could cave him in, would be hftt and I think she's waiting for that moment. She said she won't use certain receipts, unless she gets permission from the sender's.

Lex got bombarded with rape and death threats from an alt yt account that had a kuckian name on it (kuckian living or something) but we dunno if that is an uber fan or jk. It seems that those who make hate or exposed videos, seem to get these threats.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

Martin Louis said on Twitter that he's filming a JK vid today. Petty Paige is also filming today although she didn't specify what. I'm dying for any video at this point, I thought there would be tons by now breaking down his non-apology blamefest.

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

I think for some, he's a lost caused and no point, like whatever they do, He'll still carry on etc.

I know Martin lewis a few weeks back, said he'd make a jk video addressing everything but it would be a good hour long.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I wonder what here for the tea will do now that John accused her of supporting a child rapist.
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

krispmas92
Lurker
Lurker

Post by krispmas92 »

jackieanne wrote:His video is pathetic. I know that when people type, especially on phones, they will have typos and grammatical errors. Practically every slide he had today had a word spelled incorrectly or had a grammatical error, including the title! Wouldn't you think an "educated" person would proofread before he made the video live?

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once upon a time when I was a fan of JK (back when he was actually an investigator and at around 20k subs, really does feel like a fairy tale now!) he put up on Snapchat that he intentionally puts typos and errors into video titles because it gets him more views.

So obvious now that he's awful at spelling... :rofl:
I mean whatever if that's true, own it though, don't give stupid reasons as to why you have typos :roll:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

On snapchat, he's talking about a body shop product that is stripping his skin as soon as he applies it..... he says it's 'pilling up' proving that it's removing skin.....

I know he's probably a newbie when it comes to skincare but, this 'pilling up' is not 'dead skin' - it's excess product which the skin cannot absorb. Crookian is referring to Body shop oils of life ...oils promote pilling ...especially if you put them on under water based products (the same goes for silicone in products). Oils should be the last to be applied ...and not too heavily .....
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Thread name suggestion " One flew over the Crookian's nest" ...as he's bonkers !

sendieloo1967
Talker
Talker

Post by sendieloo1967 »

jtbi98 wrote:
Sarahb88 wrote:He's on snapchat asking people to send him antibiotics because apparently he can't get in to see a GP for 3 weeks and they wouldn't give him antibiotics anyways - if it's bad you can always go to emergency, that's what it is there for IMMEDIATE care. For someone who was allegedly going into medicine at one point he is a total moron. The reason doctors in most first world countries (not just the UK like he claims) are hesitant to prescribe antibiotics is because there is such a history of them being overprescribed and different strains of bacteria becoming resistant to them. That is why they do testing before they just whip out a script. If the illness isn't bacterial it doesn't need antibiotics - it will do more harm than good, it will kill all the healthy bacteria you need to survive.

Oh and his claim of not getting antibiotics for tonsillitis - there are bacterial and viral strains. If it's viral IT DOES NOT NEED ANTIBIOTICS. They likely didn't give hime antibiotics, because it was viral and therefore antibiotics would do NOTHING but make him sicker.

Sorry for rant, just makes me mad when people promote idiocy when it comes to prescription drug use.
He's a moron. If you need proof that someone is stupid and uneducated, it's when they insist on having antibiotics for absolutely every time they have a little sniffle.

He always looks dirty in his Snapchat and it really grosses me out, anyone else?
not every antibiotic will treat just anything. That's why physicians will do a culture and sensitivity test to see which antibiotic would be effective against the infection the patient is suffering from.

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

Did I report phoney brushes to the ASA ? Yes

Did they agree they advertising was misleading? Yes

Will kuckian change the wording on his webpage in response to their contacting him?..,,, place your bets now

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think it's an idiotic thing to do....asking for antibiotics to be sent to him. People could send him empty capsules filled with caustic soda - if they're that way inclined .....or he could end up with cheap replicas filled with illegal drugs..... he's utterly stupid !

UnicornOnFleek
Learner
Learner

Post by UnicornOnFleek »

Hey! Newbie to posting but did anyone see his snapchat? I could be reading into this a bit too much but he asked which packaging everyone would prefer for his lipsticks to be in. I think he realised a little of the black moon was showing and had to update that this is not his packaging Image. Also these brushes that say 'phoney on them' is it just me or did they misspell phoney? (Just realised the screenshot isn't great)ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Collegestudent2020
Talker
Talker

Post by Collegestudent2020 »

UnicornOnFleek wrote:Hey! Newbie to posting but did anyone see his snapchat? I could be reading into this a bit too much but he asked which packaging everyone would prefer for his lipsticks to be in. I think he realised a little of the black moon was showing and had to update that this is not his packaging Image. Also these brushes that say 'phoney on them' is it just me or did they misspell phoney? (Just realised the screenshot isn't great)ImageImage

Welcome! I can't tell about the brush screenshot, but it wouldn't surprise me. I like how he's trying to backtrack and say that it's supposed to be a dupe for morphe. Did you see he also put a spot on his kitchen cosmetics website where you can put your email in and get $5 off? How dumb does he think his subscribers are?

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

Collegestudent2020 wrote:
UnicornOnFleek wrote:Hey! Newbie to posting but did anyone see his snapchat? I could be reading into this a bit too much but he asked which packaging everyone would prefer for his lipsticks to be in. I think he realised a little of the black moon was showing and had to update that this is not his packaging Image. Also these brushes that say 'phoney on them' is it just me or did they misspell phoney? (Just realised the screenshot isn't great)ImageImage

Welcome! I can't tell about the brush screenshot, but it wouldn't surprise me. I like how he's trying to backtrack and say that it's supposed to be a dupe for morphe. Did you see he also put a spot on his kitchen cosmetics website where you can put your email in and get $5 off? How dumb does he think his subscribers are?
They don't say phoney at all the say make-up for you. He's just getting different writing put on the handles of garbage brushes from China and upping the price (apparently aliexpress and eBay sell them for like $5).

UnicornOnFleek
Learner
Learner

Post by UnicornOnFleek »

Yeah sorry, I intended for it to sound sarcastic but I don't think it worked lol. I think I've seen someone mention before about them being sold on aliexpress, I love how he's completely disregarded that these were morphe dupes now he's actually felt the brushes himself and know he would be ridiculed for it. :rofl:

His snap chats get so weird when there's a male on the scene, first chicken guy, then uber guy now the viewing guy. He seems to obsess about the little things and seems to think they're hitting on him when they're probably just being nice. I do honestly feel sorry for him in a way, but he needs to snap back to reality and stop all the bull**** :roll:

lolli094
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lolli094 »

I noticed the thing about the packaging! I saw that and I was like, that's literally a Black Moon lippie tube and a Colourpop lippie tube lol. He's ridiculous.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

UnicornOnFleek wrote:Yeah sorry, I intended for it to sound sarcastic but I don't think it worked lol. I think I've seen someone mention before about them being sold on aliexpress, I love how he's completely disregarded that these were morphe dupes now he's actually felt the brushes himself and know he would be ridiculed for it. :rofl:

His snap chats get so weird when there's a male on the scene, first chicken guy, then uber guy now the viewing guy. He seems to obsess about the little things and seems to think they're hitting on him when they're probably just being nice. I do honestly feel sorry for him in a way, but he needs to snap back to reality and stop all the bull**** :roll:
Did you see the snap of the real estate guy that had John's head floating all around it? I should have screenshotted it...very stalkerish.

Sarahb88
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sarahb88 »

UnicornOnFleek wrote:His snap chats get so weird when there's a male on the scene, first chicken guy, then uber guy now the viewing guy. He seems to obsess about the little things and seems to think they're hitting on him when they're probably just being nice. I do honestly feel sorry for him in a way, but he needs to snap back to reality and stop all the bull**** :roll:
It's not just any guys though (he's not as weird around friends), the one thing they all have in common is that they are all in the customer service industry. They all were people he was paying for something so being nice is their job.

Post by Guest »

Dmari_86 wrote:
UnicornOnFleek wrote:Yeah sorry, I intended for it to sound sarcastic but I don't think it worked lol. I think I've seen someone mention before about them being sold on aliexpress, I love how he's completely disregarded that these were morphe dupes now he's actually felt the brushes himself and know he would be ridiculed for it. :rofl:

Did you see the snap of the real estate guy that had John's head floating all around it? I should have screenshotted it...very stalkerish.
Here you go! Image

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

LewdContent
Talker
Talker

Post by LewdContent »

God imagine what this poor estate agent would think if he saw that image... John is like a giddy 13 year old school girl experiencing his first crush with any random guy from the service industry. Very creepy.

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

LewdContent wrote:God imagine what this poor estate agent would think if he saw that image... John is like a giddy 13 year old school girl experiencing his first crush with any random guy from the service industry. Very creepy.
Someone needs to find this poor guy and warn him.

Return to “John Kuckian”