Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

This was his response to a comment about cutting the audio lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fucking hell I just watched that video. If he claims it's voice note then he needs to post proof of him playing it. I'm talking a screen rec or something. I don't believe a single word kuckboy says anymore. It really sounds like he cropped a bit of the convo out. Teahag is a cunt I don't understand his personal vendetta with her. I think he is envious of her gaining subs and getting in with the beauty crowd. This is how his life once was. You know what kuckboy? Your dumbfuck ass did the opposite now everyone will feel sorry for teahag. Both are such dumbasses I cannot!!ImageImageImageImage

gossipchick90
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by gossipchick90 »

IfIWereABoy wrote:
Nazzababy13 wrote:Image

This was his response to a comment about cutting the audio lol

Fucking hell I just watched that video. If he claims it's voice note then he needs to post proof of him playing it. I'm talking a screen rec or something. I don't believe a single word kuckboy says anymore. It really sounds like he cropped a bit of the convo out. Teahag is a cxxt I don't understand his personal vendetta with her. I think he is envious of her gaining subs and getting in with the beauty crowd. This is how his life once was. You know what kuckboy? Your dumbfuck ass did the opposite now everyone will feel sorry for teahag. Both are such dumbasses I cannot!!ImageImageImageImage

SO TRUE!!!!!! Now everyone is gonna feel bad about her....

He had ONE chance to make an apology. ONE. FUCKING. CHANCE. And he drags her? Expose her like that? Damn, what a dumbass move, fuuuuck! Didn't he learn anything from JS? His apology was non apologetic but at least he didn't drag Jackie Aina or whoever so people could have a chance to hate on him. You fucked up, Kuckian. Prepaaaaare for the shitstorm!!!!

Ohh and he said on the comments tomorrow we will have a part two. He will react to one of the hate videos made about him...
Trashtalk is what I do and I love it :FU:

lolomgstop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolomgstop »

Tit for tat. According to the Tealisp/Samuel thread, she comes for JK and others on her social media platforms all of the time so what would he be apologizing for regarding her exactly? I would hardly call what Samuel puts out there publicly herself a "drag". I mean, is she not 37? Is she not a social climber i.e. beauty guru ass kisser? Does she not spend outrageous amounts of time on the internet doing live streams with endless amounts of horse lispering? Idk. Maybe I just see them both as two sides of the same coin, but let's be honest here - none of this bs will ever leave the cowardly lands of the internet so I take neither one of them seriously. They're both attention seeking liars who are obviously mentally unstable and obviously have some weird obsession with each other.

This is why extracurricular activities, jobs, and hobbies come in handy. You won't need to resort to becoming a YouTube drama channel and then befriending internet people who can't tell their ass from their elbow and then expecting them to be your bff and not tell your "secrets" when you suddenly have a falling out. What a mess.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

Wouldyourather wrote:
cheezecake wrote:
Wouldyourather wrote:
He said he paid 150£ (200$) for it ...? And if the company only watched a couple of his videos they might not have cought on to his BS ... I dont know. I just find it very hatd to believe he spend that much on scincare when everything else he buys is the cheapest drugstore he can find ... Maybe he scammed his way to get the products :rofl:
I have no clue what he has bought, dont follow his SC. If he only bought ordinary - the most expensive ordinary product costs around 15 euro. It is true you need to get a bunch of them...but for that amt you get around 20 products. Nonsense. If he bought different brands of deciem (mother company of ordinary) - yeah, could easily spend 200. But in any case, Deciem is an awesome honest company, i doubt they'd sponsor this freak. But how insane would it be if it is true...and he is not disclosing pr/sponsorship, lying about purchasing stuff (manny mua x laura lee, anyone"?) #escandalo
LOL check the 6:00 mark :rofl: I cant believe the lies that comes out of his ass!!!! Those 6 products cost 30-50£!!!!!
He said under 50 not 150

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Yetta »

His video is pathetic. I know that when people type, especially on phones, they will have typos and grammatical errors. Practically every slide he had today had a word spelled incorrectly or had a grammatical error, including the title! Wouldn't you think an "educated" person would proofread before he made the video live?

ImageImageImageImage

instagroan
Learner
Learner

Post by instagroan »

In the past I remember him that Tea was his best friend, but he doesn't even know her last name and says they only spoke for a short period of time.
He also said in today's video that he thought doing the ringtones would be okay because he and Amrezy were friends. How is someone who you've only emailed a couple times a friend?
He's honestly so sad.

LLA1317
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LLA1317 »

Did he say anything in the recent video about going to the police himself with the evidence?? I distinctly remember in one of his previous videos that he said he went to the police and that they were aware of the situation but I'm pretty sure that video has been deleted now! If he didn't mention that in today's video, that's a straight up lie. Another one to add to the list of many lies he's told.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

"Apologising" is spelled with an "s" in BrE, so that is fine, but lol about the rest.

If that is not a recording of en entire conversation, just some snippets, than it makes him look even creepier. Who presses "record"only when the other side is speaking? and how come he recorded only that small part of him replying to her but not his other replies? See, that would be super shady and it would also show he planned to used these small parts as it fits him waaaay before things went south with HFTT.

His apology, and the way he got mad and vulgar ... it was evil. I have seen many people get angry on youtube, but it was really disgusting because his bad side that he is trying usually to suppress came out. He sounded really nasty. I am not defending HFTT, just saying that this just shows what an evil person he really is. This was no apology video. Funny, especially when you consider how he "analyzed" and critiqued J's video apology.

I remember he did this fake friendship stuff to PiinkSparkles too. He was saying in videos to her (and I think an email too) that he wants to help her, and how he understands, he was so nice to her, and then when the call ended and she could not defend herself he inserted all these clips of him saying how dodgy she is, and why he thinks she is lying or misleading. Again, not to defent PiinkSparkles, but the way he does things...I would not trust him. EVER.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

We don't use the letter 'z' in words in Britain/UK - we use the letter 's' .... unless the word is zoo, zoologist etc etc ...we also stick 'u' in the word colour lol cos we're weird like that PMSL!

John is doing really well with a 'broken' computer - editing like crazy......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

He asked allegedly for the dick pic, laughing and even urged hftt to make a video. There were more people involved in those voice messages.....lets just say, what jk played, wasn't what he said.

He's screwed himself over.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

notnot wrote:"Apologising" is spelled with an "s" in BrE, so that is fine, but lol about the rest.
auntiflo13 wrote:We don't use the letter 'z' in words in Britain/UK - we use the letter 's' .... unless the word is zoo, zoologist etc etc ...we also stick 'u' in the word colour lol cos we're weird like that PMSL!

John is doing really well with a 'broken' computer - editing like crazy......
I didn't know that! I'm sorry! I did know "colour" and I know that my phone changes "favorite" to "favourite" every time I type it! LOl

But, the others are wrong, no matter where you live, I believe!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

On many websites, if I type favourite I get the squiggly red line underneath the word lol ! It's done it now...on here ! :rofl:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

auntiflo13 wrote:On many websites, if I type favourite I get the squiggly red line underneath the word lol ! It's done it now...on here ! :rofl:
:rofl:

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I haven't watched the apology video (and I won't because it's a bunch of bullshit anyway) but I know he only did it to save his dying channel. He's still steadily losing subscribers. He's lost another 1000 since putting up that video and has lost almost 10000 in as little as 9 days. He needs to own up to his shit and stop being a fuckboy.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

tigresslily20 wrote:I haven't watched the apology video (and I won't because it's a bunch of bullshit anyway) but I know he only did it to save his dying channel. He's still steadily losing subscribers. He's lost another 1000 since putting up that video and has lost almost 10000 in as little as 9 days. He needs to own up to his shit and stop being a fuckboy.
bye bye kooky boy ImageImageImage hopefully he's done this time

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

wild4thenight wrote:
tigresslily20 wrote:I haven't watched the apology video (and I won't because it's a bunch of bullshit anyway) but I know he only did it to save his dying channel. He's still steadily losing subscribers. He's lost another 1000 since putting up that video and has lost almost 10000 in as little as 9 days. He needs to own up to his shit and stop being a fuckboy.

Just checked and he now has the same subscribers he had in March so his channel has managed to regress 3 months. This is unheard of how truly embarrassing for Kuckian.

We need to get creative people the 40th page has arrived which means new thread. we need someone to get the ball rolling because the names I have in mind might be inappropriate lol :rofl:

Most PC names I can think of atm: Kitchen Cosmetics #JohnKuckianIsOverParty or John 'Cowan Cosmetics' Kuckian Bcoz he hates his father side and the name Cowan

I don't know if it's been mentioned here but it looks like Rich lux has shaded Kuckian 10:09-10:33. Does anyone know if they still friends?

[video][/video]
http://ytcropper.com/cropped/YD59579c6478dda

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater

Post by Dmari_86 »

KuckiKunt wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:

Just checked and he now has the same subscribers he had in March so his channel has managed to regress 3 months. This is unheard of how truly embarrassing for Kuckian.

We need to get creative people the 40th page has arrived which means new thread. we need someone to get the ball rolling because the names I have in mind might be inappropriate lol :rofl:

Most PC names I can think of atm: Kitchen Cosmetics #JohnKuckianIsOverParty or John 'Cowan Cosmetics' Kuckian Bcoz he hates his father side and the name Cowan

I don't know if it's been mentioned here but it looks like Rich lux has shaded Kuckian 10:09-10:33. Does anyone know if they still friends?

[video][/video]
http://ytcropper.com/cropped/YD59579c6478dda
I don't know if they're still friends but it seems like Lux is scared to go against or even acknowledge JK at the moment. Lux had a YouTube live several hours after the apology video and didn't mention it at all, even though everyone was asking him about it in the comments. He asked what drama he should talk about in his next video and half the answers were "kuckian apology", but it was completely absent from his next video.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

John Cuckian: Life as a victim sock

Iasomie
Informer
Informer