John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Weirdolassy
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Weirdolassy »

New here and this is probably one of my only 'official' posts. Been lurking forever though!

I finally remembered what it is John is using (Because I have a story character that uses it too and I had to double check what it is called)

Not only is he using it in a cult-like fashion, but the use of 'We' instead of 'I' is also known as the Royal We or Majestic Plural

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_we

Its supposed to create an air of authority or rank as well as still asserting community

Tardis92
Learner
Learner

Post by Tardis92 »

First time posting on this board but his last 2 videos have been deleted on his youtube channel. I wonder if he got overwhelmed by the negativity or he's in hot water with Jeffree.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

He's been on snapchat saying his last couple of videos were done badly ..... and he feels an idiot for putting them on youtube? Something like that - I didn't really take much notice lmao!x

He's still whinging about his computer.... perhaps he should spend some money on a new one instead of resorting to begging.....or his wealthy parents could buy him one? x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Tardis92
Learner
Learner

Post by Tardis92 »

auntiflo13 wrote:He's been on snapchat saying his last couple of videos were done badly ..... and he feels an idiot for putting them on youtube? Something like that - I didn't really take much notice lmao! x
The only reason I noticed was because the down votes were so much me than the up votes. And the comments roasting him. I guess it toke him a week to figure out he didn't like the quality :roll:

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

:tu: hey all, new here!

I've been following kuckian for a while and only recently delving into his related drama.

His video on Michael Todd Beauty has been removed and a few Jeffree star videos (apology based one was). On his Snapchat, he claims a friend pointed out what he was doing wrong and couldn't see an issue. So again, he's passed the buck and not accepted the blame.

Post by Guest »

Josephine_kk wrote::tu: hey all, new here!

I've been following kuckian for a while and only recently delving into his related drama.

His video on Michael Todd Beauty has been removed and a few Jeffree star videos (apology based one was). On his Snapchat, he claims a friend pointed out what he was doing wrong and couldn't see an issue. So again, he's passed the buck and not accepted the blame.
If he can't see what is wrong with this videos than he are just messed up.. He only proved that by SC about it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

SailorV1912
Learner
Learner

Post by SailorV1912 »

His desperate begging for a new computer is seriously annoying now. And what makes it worse is that he thinks he is being subtle, but he is so not!
:love2:

Post by Guest »

SailorV1912 wrote:His desperate begging for a new computer is seriously annoying now. And what makes it worse is that he thinks he is being subtle, but he is so not!
There is a GoFundMe page already for this. Image ImageImage

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

MiesRIOT wrote:
SailorV1912 wrote:His desperate begging for a new computer is seriously annoying now. And what makes it worse is that he thinks he is being subtle, but he is so not!
Who needs $5,000 for a fricking computer? You can find decent ones from Dell for less than $1,000 USD.

acexlyn
Learner
Learner

Post by acexlyn »

12thplace wrote:
MiesRIOT wrote:
Who needs $5,000 for a fricking computer? You can find decent ones from Dell for less than $1,000 USD.
i have a higher end gaming laptop that didn't even cost $5,000 USD ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(●♡∀♡)

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

How funny that he has an "apology" video right after J* makes one.

SailorV1912
Learner
Learner

Post by SailorV1912 »

Who is ready for this bullshit apology guys? I'm living for it!

:love2:

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

"Half the stuff that pops up I just laugh at it" Because it has receipts and truth in them?

This apology was basically him saying "Don't believe what these people are saying" Instead of actually apologizing for being a dick.
Remember when he slated Tana's apology video for having constant jump cuts? 90% of this video is jump cuts.
Once again, receipts on his end were very weak i.e. emails and such. For being someone who riddles their videos with receipts when he's dragging other people, but when it comes to his own apology, little receipts. (I understand he had the bit of paper from water aid, and the audio clips from HFTT)
"People see you doing something good and they drag it" No they see you claiming to do something good and we know what a snake you are.
His apology video, but he's dragging Here For The Tea. Don't understand that. Fair enough she did something wrong not going to the police, but I can understand being freaked out about a situation like that, like he said he was also.

All in all, 25 minutes of bullshit. Just him saying "Omg i have such an amazing family love you all kuckifam" "All the hate channels are bullshit" "Sorry if I hurt your feelings but it's only hurt your feelings because I'm so relevant and such a big topic right now"

Would like to know where he's really getting these "highest quality he can offer" and "best places he could think of" materials from being an actual cosmetic student myself ;)

Post by Guest »

The audio recording of him is fake I think.. It could be recorded later.

malone7384
Informer
Informer

Post by malone7384 »

That apology was laughable. It seemed like he made it to drag HFT again - what was the point of posting the audio and such again, unless it was to drag her again?

I just shook my head through the whole thing - and actually laughed when he talked about how high quality his cosmetics were going to be.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

MiesRIOT wrote:The audio recording of him is fake I think.. It could be recorded later.

There was a gap he definitely tampered with it to suit his narrative. Anything he does is pointless he is just digging himself a deeper hole. I hope teabag actually sues him this time or at least Thomas Halbert does

He has yet to post proof that he went to the police which he has stated he has done in the past.

Watching teabag on younow and she says he edited out the part where she said she wasn't going to do anything about the Toms sitch because she was talking about a video and Kuckian asked for his dick pic. I don't know if I believe anything right now but just putting it out here
Last edited by KuckiKunt on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

KuckiKunt wrote:
MiesRIOT wrote:The audio recording of him is fake I think.. It could be recorded later.

There was a gap he definitely tampered with it to suit his narrative. Anything he does is pointless he is just digging himself a deeper hole. I hope teabag actually sues him this time or at least Thomas Halbert does

He has yet to post proof that he went to the police which he has stated he has done in the past.
Sam will spill the tea about the voice recordings soon! Curious what here side of the story is.

instagroan
Learner
Learner

Post by instagroan »

I can't believe he said "people sit in their bedrooms doing fuck all with their lives" dragging him and his kitchen cosmetics when he literally sits in his bedroom filming and editing 45 minute hate videos. He keeps talking about manipulative hate channels and how they've parasites, but does he really not see that he is exactly the same as him? He only made this video because he's lost over 6k subscribers in the past week and his comments have been full of people calling him out on his bullshit. There was no real apology, just him putting the blame on other people and playing the victim.

LLA1317
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LLA1317 »

Can we start referring to his "apology" video as a non-apology apology? He never admitted his wrongs and owned up to the shit he's actually done. He just made excuses for the "scandals" that people have been accusing him of. It's quite obvious at his point he'll never take responsibility for his actions.

instagroan
Learner
Learner

Post by instagroan »

KuckiKunt wrote:

Watching teabag on younow and she says he edited out the part where she said she wasn't going to do anything about the Toms sitch because she was talking about a video and Kuckian asked for his dick pic. I don't know if I believe anything right now but just putting it out here
He must think his viewers are complete morons. It's so easy to chop up audio to make it fit your narrative. He has no credibility left at this point so I'm taking it was a grain of salt.

Return to “John Kuckian”