John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by wild4thenight »

jtbi98 wrote: B) he looks dirty all the goddamn time and the bleeding shaving cuts are vile
i dont think they're shaving cuts, i think its where he's squeezed zits :barf:

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

Yupyupyup wrote:BEAUTY NEWS mentioned John in their new video, made me giggle. They hit the nail on the head.
what did they say?!
I'm not sorry.

pestaround
Debater
Debater

Post by pestaround »

deltamachine wrote:
pestaround wrote:Image
What is this idiot going on about? (Long time lurker, felt the need to share this haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can't get past the titties... :o
I know, nice moobs mate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

jadelifts_ wrote:
Yupyupyup wrote:BEAUTY NEWS mentioned John in their new video, made me giggle. They hit the nail on the head.
what did they say?!
Basically that they don't agree with his channel at all, he's a hypocrite and a snake :rofl:

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Have you seen him snap chatting his lip formula? You can see it's 'balling up' on the inside of his lips....plus, the colours are rank!!! A khaki green colour, black, a warm toned red (that looks patchy AF) .... no thanks !

Love him or hate him but, Jefree's are the best liquid lippies I've tried so far..... the doe foot applicator is even made of a soft velvet material..... and Jeffree knows what products are popular ..............John could really do with buying some of jeffree's lip scrub ! x
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

auntiflo13 wrote:Have you seen him snap chatting his lip formula? You can see it's 'balling up' on the inside of his lips....plus, the colours are rank!!! A khaki green colour, black, a warm toned red (that looks patchy AF) .... no thanks !
yep it is VILE. not sure whats worse, his lip swatches on his dry ass lips with his yellow teeth or the swatches on his hairy arm.

morgana9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by morgana9 »

He's legit just put a turd shade up on SC

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think he is sponsored by that Ordinary brand? He talked so much about it, that is would only make sense if he get something out of it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Deciem better watch out - he'll probably try and sue them if he breaks out in a pimple with 'the ordinary' skincare stuff....... Does he know that these products are designed to be mixed into your favourite moisturosers etc? A lot of youtubers haven't and have ended up with skin burns !

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

soundofsilence wrote:I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?

I think it was when he was on the Clinique rant - everyone went hardcore on him. He wanted to sue Clinique as he said he had a reaction to their moisturiser. Us normal folk, try a skincare brand and stop using it if our skin burns , itches or we get a rash. John obviously isn't used to using skin care products and kicked up this almighty fuss when he developed a rash - which looked like prickly heat rash. People who have used different skincare products for years just went mad at him for being a snowflake.

It looks like he's tried copying Jeffree's colours in the Velour liquid Lipstick - and failed lol. Jeffree's weird colours look amazing.... especially that lime green colour. John is trying to replicate jeffree's line and the colours look 'dirty'. Jeffree has the advantage of being a good 9 years older than John. Apparently, we can see and identify more colours as we get older

midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by midorinomizu »

He said he's gonna do a video on Clinque :rofl:

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

midorinomizu wrote:

....like he's suddenly a Clinique expert? FPMSL! I've been using Clinique for 30 odd years ! In fact my wedding day lipstick was called 'ginger frost' and I wore Clinique's 'Happy' perfume and body lotion too....

Yupyupyup
Debater
Debater

Post by Yupyupyup »

Why is be making it out like theres some huge beef with Kim and Jackie? Didn't Kim already say there's no beef and instagram just wasn't letting her tag add the tag?

midorinomizu
Lurker
Lurker

Post by midorinomizu »

Yupyupyup wrote:Why is be making it out like theres some huge beef with Kim and Jackie? Didn't Kim already say there's no beef and instagram just wasn't letting her tag add the tag?
I think thats what happened! Also what gets me is him acting like the contour stick breaking is a big deal like? when you wind creme products all the way up then try to use them, of course it's likely to break its not like the formula is shitty (Even tho it kinda is here :| )

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

You've got to think about how warm it is in California at the moment - I suspect a lot of lipsticks and contour sticks have melted and broken in the summer heat!

cheezecake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cheezecake »

Wouldyourather wrote:
MiesRIOT wrote:Do you guys think he is sponsored by that Ordinary brand? He talked so much about it, that is would only make sense if he get something out of it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk
Without a doubt!!! He usually buys fucking Nivea, so theres absolutely no way he would buy or could afford that stuff!!!!!!!!
I highly doubt they sponsor him (or anyone). Ordinary costs almost like nivea; it is actually one of what little he can afford with his adsense revenue.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

auntiflo13 wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:I admit I am very out of the loop when it comes to John Crookian these days, but what the heck happened? His entire comment section seems to be consistently against him these days. :rofl: Did something happen to turn everyone against him? Or is everyone just seeing the light?

I think it was when he was on the Clinique rant - everyone went hardcore on him. He wanted to sue Clinique as he said he had a reaction to their moisturiser. Us normal folk, try a skincare brand and stop using it if our skin burns , itches or we get a rash. John obviously isn't used to using skin care products and kicked up this almighty fuss when he developed a rash - which looked like prickly heat rash. People who have used different skincare products for years just went mad at him for being a snowflake.

It looks like he's tried copying Jeffree's colours in the Velour liquid Lipstick - and failed lol. Jeffree's weird colours look amazing.... especially that lime green colour. John is trying to replicate jeffree's line and the colours look 'dirty'. Jeffree has the advantage of being a good 9 years older than John. Apparently, we can see and identify more colours as we get older
Thanks for the recap. It seems like he doesn't have a single fan left!

Me_me666
Debater
Debater

Post by Me_me666 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
midorinomizu wrote:

....like he's suddenly a Clinique expert? FPMSL! I've been using Clinique for 30 odd years ! In fact my wedding day lipstick was called 'ginger frost' and I wore Clinique's 'Happy' perfume and body lotion too....

Lol as if Clinique are going to embroil themselves in his feeble attempts at "drama." Has he even tried talking to their customer service people ? I'm guessing no. They aren't a social media brand and I doubt they'll even notice, let alone give a shit if some guy who hasn't even tried to return a product is whining about it on YT.

Return to “John Kuckian”