John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Dmari_86
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by Dmari_86 »

UnicornOnFleek wrote:Oh my god, he actually deleted his 'apology' videoImage Image. I take it he's hoping to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened, he's done that before. Does he really believe deleting it from YouTube means it's deleted from everyone's mind too? Guy has some superpowers Image. Watching the Martin Lewis video now then going to see what petty paige is saying about it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Luckily anyone who knows anything about JK knows to download his videos right away, since there's a very high chance of deletion now.

I guess that means there'll be no "Apology Part 2" since part 1 no longer exists.

Josephine_kk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Josephine_kk »

Those brushes are $12.99 on alieexpress and in eBay for $2-5. If he sells 100, at that $32 price Mark, he'll make $2k.

Now here is the issue, he's breaking consumer law by advertising at $600 and crossing that out and putting $32. Before you can slash the price, you have had to have the product advertised for a min. Amount of days (poss 28 days). Jk knows this, as he mentioned it in one of his videos last year (can't remember what video but I specifically remember him talking about advertising on something similar and slating a company for this).

He has also broken some form of consumer law by not advertising those ring tones as charitable profit or wear funds were going too.

notnot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by notnot »

Josephine_kk wrote:Those brushes are $12.99 on alieexpress and in eBay for $2-5. If he sells 100, at that $32 price Mark, he'll make $2k.

Now here is the issue, he's breaking consumer law by advertising at $600 and crossing that out and putting $32. Before you can slash the price, you have had to have the product advertised for a min. Amount of days (poss 28 days). Jk knows this, as he mentioned it in one of his videos last year (can't remember what video but I specifically remember him talking about advertising on something similar and slating a company for this).

He has also broken some form of consumer law by not advertising those ring tones as charitable profit or wear funds were going too.
If I remember correctly, it was on Pink Sparkle's video, because they were also trying to sell her palette at a special "discount" price first that way. How stupid do you have to be not to remember "your own" research? :d unless the law is diffirent in the UK, but then again, he is selling it worldwide..

UnicornOnFleek
Learner
Learner

Post by UnicornOnFleek »

Dmari_86 wrote:
UnicornOnFleek wrote:Oh my god, he actually deleted his 'apology' videoImage Image. I take it he's hoping to sweep it under the rug and pretend it never happened, he's done that before. Does he really believe deleting it from YouTube means it's deleted from everyone's mind too? Guy has some superpowers Image. Watching the Martin Lewis video now then going to see what petty paige is saying about it.

Luckily anyone who knows anything about JK knows to download his videos right away, since there's a very high chance of deletion now.

I guess that means there'll be no "Apology Part 2" since part 1 no longer exists.
I'm glad they do, those receipts just show what a fool this guy is. I've followed (following as in watching a car crash) John for a while but didn't know GG was a thing until recently, so naturally had to start reading from thread 1 and sign up the other day. Now I can be a very naive person and even I can see how manipulative he is and knew the whole phoney was a 'too good to be real' kind of deal and i don't understamd how others don't see it. I guess they only see what John wants them to see instead of seeing the whole picture.

morgana9
Lurker
Lurker

Post by morgana9 »

notnot wrote:
Josephine_kk wrote:Those brushes are $12.99 on alieexpress and in eBay for $2-5. If he sells 100, at that $32 price Mark, he'll make $2k.

If I remember correctly, it was on Pink Sparkle's video, because they were also trying to sell her palette at a special "discount" price first that way. How stupid do you have to be not to remember "your own" research? :d unless the law is diffirent in the UK, but then again, he is selling it worldwide..
This is definitely the case for the UK, can't sell at a 'discount price' unless you actually sold at the advertised full price for a while!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Return to “John Kuckian”