Following

pobblebonk
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John CROOKian/Kuckian - Don't Drink The Kult-Aid - PT 2

Post by pobblebonk »

So much hypocrisy in his latest snapchats. He's great at calling other people out, but not himself for being a hypocrite and doesn't much like it when it's done to him. BOO HOO.

Whining because people are making videos about him and this must mean they're obsessed with him? He called out HFTT for having 5 JH videos, yet he has 12 videos on NikkieTutorials, and that's not including any that have been removed.

And regarding that Snapchat where he's showing a paper he wrote: 2000 words and 72 references. Do the math on that, means that basically that's a whole paper full of OTHER people's words. So yes John, you just backed up yourself that video that shows that you steal other people's research and present it.

And who catches a rodent then fawns all over it? That's not someone's family pet, that's a pest.

One minute thanking his bestie HFTT for the ringtone idea (and wait, is he admitting that Amra had nothing to do with it??), the next, putting up Snapchats that his hamster is his best friend. LOL.

I love how he takes such pleasure in exposing others, but whines when others expose him.

John, you need to grow up.

Attempting to silence the dissenters who have valid issues with you, telling people to cut other people off, and referring to "we" when describing the actions you are responsible for, sounds like Scientology. Do you worship LRH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

Oh nice, new thread.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

@pobblebonk:

Let's not even mention all the times he brought up/bashed J* neither!

pobblebonk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pobblebonk »

ThatWeirdChick wrote:@pobblebonk:

Let's not even mention all the times he brought up/bashed J* neither!
Funnily enough, I think there's more on NT!

If you look at his channel, there's like a bunch of videos on NTs in quick succession, so basically he grew his channel off her name. Meanwhile he blasts Sanders for making his name off J*. Yeah, okay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo »

A new thread for John Croatoan Virus.

I'm kind of wondering if people actually still believe him? Because I know many have stopped. Are there people out there who see some flawless logic in what he says, like the insane insinuation that monetizing Amerzy's mental breakdown was HFTT's idea? Because that shit sounds completely... out there. #HeNeedSomeHelp
I just really, really hate bullshit.

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

@pobblebonk

Lol, but he brings him(J*) up in vids that don't have him as the main subject too. The Laura Lee vid had a quick insult, manny's vids (at least the first few) and a few others lol.

You cannot justify the ringtone scandal though.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Love the name! Thank you wild4thenight <3

Let's start this thread off with a BANG! :tu:

Swastika or not? YOU DECIDE

[youtube][/youtube]

**Note: No matter what he wants you to believe, he is not staying at his friend's house. He doesn't have friends. He is staying at his parent's house. No one calls an engineer to sort out the problem at his friends house. His latest video had a family dinner style dining table. He even referred to the house as "my house" in one of his snapchats. Do not be fooled. Thank you twitter detectives**

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

KuckiKunt wrote:Love the name! Thank you wild4thenight <3

Let's start this thread off with a BANG! :tu:

Swastika or not? YOU DECIDE

he's half indian and its an ancient hindu symbol.

'In the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, swastika means "well-being". The symbol has been used by Hindus, Buddhists and Jains for millennia and is commonly assumed to be an Indian sign'

still f*kin hate him though and his hamster that has only JUST turned up but apparently he loves sooooOOO much.

house looks rank in the background of his snaps

wendy whaleiams
Debater
Debater

Post by wendy whaleiams »

Offtopic: Kinda OT but about john selling ringtones he uses "He need some milk" a lot but I wonder if he even knows the meaning behind it or if he'd care if he actually did
also this is kinda weird but every time I see his face I'm reminded of a camel idk why but I just am??

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

wild4thenight wrote:
he's half indian and its an ancient hindu symbol.

'In the ancient Indian language of Sanskrit, swastika means "well-being". The symbol has been used by Hindus, Buddhists and Jains for millennia and is commonly assumed to be an Indian sign'

still f*kin hate him though and his hamster that has only JUST turned up but apparently he loves sooooOOO much.

house looks rank in the background of his snaps
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't know a Swastika had any good symbolic meaning. I just wouldn't be surprised if more stuff comes up like his sims. So I guess you can add this to the list of reasons why he is at home and not at a friends IIRC his mother is indian, right? Maybe the hamster was the friend he was referring to when he said he's staying over at his friends? He said that thing was his bestfriend....

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner

Post by sentimentaljourney3 »

Things that still bother me about that video he uploaded on his second channel:

1) calling the mouse he caught his "best friend"??? okay... sure.
2) calling Sam (IJHFTT) his "bestie" and "thanking" her for giving him the idea when he said at the beginning he got it from the livestream he did.... and he said in his previous video about her that they were never friends...
3) the fact that it's hard to believe he's at a friends house. Like some of you said, it could be his parents.
4) using a "funny" SC filter while talking about charity and people "harassing" him.
5) Just the way he speaks, he sounds like he's grasping at straws at this point.
6) the fact that he kept mentioning how he has "a normal life now omg I don't understand how people waste so much of their time on others" like he's suddenly a different person overnight
7) the car crash he was supposedly in that he just casually mentions

Does he think his viewers are that stupid or does he truly believe his own lies? Thoughts?

Topless Doppelganger
Talker
Talker

Post by Topless Doppelganger »

sentimentaljourney3 wrote:Things that still bother me about that video he uploaded on his second channel:

1) calling the mouse he caught his "best friend"??? okay... sure.
2) calling Sam (IJHFTT) his "bestie" and "thanking" her for giving him the idea when he said at the beginning he got it from the livestream he did.... and he said in his previous video about her that they were never friends...
3) the fact that it's hard to believe he's at a friends house. Like some of you said, it could be his parents.
4) using a "funny" SC filter while talking about charity and people "harassing" him.
5) Just the way he speaks, he sounds like he's grasping at straws at this point.
6) the fact that he kept mentioning how he has "a normal life now omg I don't understand how people waste so much of their time on others" like he's suddenly a different person overnight
7) the car crash he was supposedly in that he just casually mentions

Does he think his viewers are that stupid or does he truly believe his own lies? Thoughts?
Right? That had me so confused when I first heard it. Like is his attempt at shade, or was it some weird attempt at dry humour?

When I was listening to those snaps in succession I heard something along the lines of "I don't understand how there's these people who spend all their time digging up information on other people, like get a life" I got that anger I can only feel when someone has NEXT LEVEL cognitive dissonance.
What was I thinking - I wasn't
What was I drinking - I'm buzzing

youbetterst0p
Debater
Debater

Post by youbetterst0p »

HFTT tweeted confirming that her and john are not 'besties' and that she had nothing to do with the ringtone situation. his lies are ridiculous

idonteven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by idonteven »

off topic but who tf would buy his ringtones? I know he has some crazy fans but I can't imagine he's made a good profit off them..idk.

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenOfTheIronThrone »

Awesome new thread! Thanks, wild4thenight! :love2:

The Amrezy ringtone thing was too much! What will Crookian get caught doing next?! You decide!

At this point, I'm thinking that the majority of people are only subbed to him so they can continue to watch this train wreck and to see where it all ends up...

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

He's the absolute definition of a sociopath and he really is up his own ass that he cannot fathom people being against him

Who's the better cult leader?? Onision or John Kuckian???? You decide!!
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

Milli-J
Informer
Informer

Post by Milli-J »

The charity ringtone thing is a complete load of shit. He has absolutely no shame. This is clear proof of how selfish and disgusting he is. It appears he will do literally anything to make $$$ without any sort of remorse.

Yeah, after everyone was calling him out for weeks he donates some money... but $200?? Come on, that's pathetic! $200 is nothing!! Yet he's on all his social medias going on about how great his is giving to charity. "MY channel just raised $200". Bitch please you could easily donate that on your own! But no, he needs people to spend their hard earned money on his shitty products before he will even consider making a donation.

How people still believe his facade is beyond me. But I'm happy to see that so many others are starting to see through his lies :FU: he is a total con artist

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

Do his parents know about his YouTube channel? Something tells me they don't because if they did, surely he'd be embarrassed to be telling the lies he's pushing about this car crash and staying at a friend's house.

I'm cracking up that the swastika decoration gave it away. Now he'll have to explain that his mom is Indian, which will then lead to him having to explain why his mom's decoration is behind him. You played yourself, Johnny. Won't be surprised if he tries to claim his imaginary friend is Indian.

Return to “John Kuckian”