John Kuckian

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John Kuckian

Post by 12thplace »

megx wrote:omg I didn't realise how many videos there were of people exposing him!!! He has to have seen them surely? People are tweeting him the links to some of them :rofl:
I think he knows he can't compete with most of them because of how true they are, so he's just ignoring them like nothing ever happened.

OhSnap9292
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSnap9292 »

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

KuckiKunt wrote:Re-embed this iconic video!
[youtube][/youtube]
I saw this and ran straight here. I'm so glad this sociopath is being exposed and dragged. People on the internet use the words "sociopath" and "psychopath" a lot, but I think John is LEGITIMATELY a sociopath. While other drama channels (and us here on GG) can be petty bitches who enjoy hearing about other people's drama, John is the only one who I think comes up with targets whose lives to destroy, to the point where he's willing to fabricate evidence. I don't think he makes his videos because he enjoys drama, and I don't think he necessarily does it for the money either. I think it's pretty clear that what he gets off on is having his ego stroked by his idiotic fans and delighting in damaging other people's livelihoods.

The first video I saw of his dumb ass was the "plagiarism" one focusing on Sanders. Dumbest shit I've ever seen. How someone can fail to understand what the phrase "word for word" means is beyond me. The definition of the phrase is IN THE PHRASE, for fuck's sake. Yet he repeatedly used that phrase and played video clips of Sanders NOT reciting John's words verbatim. He's generally pretty unintelligent and misinformed, and it's obvious to me that at least half his fans (especially the American ones) are fooled into thinking he's intelligent because of his British accent. There have actually been studies done proving that people automatically associate certain accents with intelligence (like the British accent) while other accents (American Southern accent, Mexican accents) are associated with low intelligence. I mean, it's done all the time in movies. That's why they gave Scar an English accent in The Lion King even though Mufasa and Simba had American ones...meanwhile the hyenas were Mexican and black. There's no way John's European white malehood isn't blinding a good chunk of his fans. That's the only way someone so average can have gotten this reputation of being smart.

I think my first clue that something wasn't all ok in his head was the obviously Photoshopped tweet from Jeffree calling him a f*ggot. It's undeniable that Jeffree never actually sent it out: nobody got text notifications for it, there aren't any tweets of people having quoted that tweet (which would now read "unavailable" if Jeffree had deleted it after they quoted him), and John can't back himself up with anything other than saying that "multiple people" sent him screenshots. :roll: The fact that this kid obviously sat down and came up with this plot, photoshopped the tweet, went out and created the drama, and then posted a long self-victimizing video acting sad about the situation on his personal channel is crazy. That's a creepy level of narcissism and need for attention.

Some people might say that maybe one of his subscribers shopped the tweet and sent it to him hoping to start drama, but given his following actions, I think fabricating that tweet is completely in line with his character. He made an extremely long video destroying Peter Monn's character for absolutely no reason, convincing his followers that Peter had been "whispering in the ears" of other drama channels telling them to make negative videos about him or to put copyright strikes on his videos. I'd watched Peter for months prior to the issues between them starting, and honestly only a deranged lunatic would make such a video. Peter can be extremely annoying and he's obviously addicted to gossiping and giving his two cents on everything, but it's obvious that he's not an evil person like John tried to portray him. Yet John made that video and let his minions rip Peter to shreds for weeks on end even after seeing that the man was going through a crisis because of the harassment.

[youtube][/youtube]

And even then, when I first saw his video about Peter I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I thought that maybe it was a classic case of miscommunication and two people not understanding each other's intentions. But that theory went out the window after Peter posted an extremely heartfelt apology. What did John do after Peter's video? He put out another video in which he thanked his followers for making his life so great that his biggest worry is "some old man who's jealous" of his "youth." He didn't mention Peter by name, but given the proximity of their videos and the fact that Peter is always being trashed for being "old" it's obvious who the dig was directed at. I mean, really? The fact that he would make a snide comment like that after the other side has apologized in a very sincere way is deranged.

And now all this crap against Here For The Tea and other people. I find his hypocrisy hilarious. The same guy who accused Sanders of plagiarizing his channel a few months ago went on to defend himself using THE SAME EXACT ARGUMENTS Sanders used to deny John's accusations. But of course, he made sure to blame Peter for influencing him to make the video about Sanders, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has since claimed that he only believed he was being copied because of Peter. :roll: He went on to do the same with Tea in his last video by implying she's been the influence behind any uptick in negativity his viewers may have noticed.

Anyway, glad to see this Norman Bates wannabe being buried under backlash.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

facepainter wrote:
KuckiKunt wrote:Re-embed this iconic video!
[youtube][/youtube]
I saw this and ran straight here. I'm so glad this sociopath is being exposed and dragged. People on the internet use the words "sociopath" and "psychopath" a lot, but I think John is LEGITIMATELY a sociopath. While other drama channels (and us here on GG) can be petty bitches who enjoy hearing about other people's drama, John is the only one who I think comes up with targets whose lives to destroy, to the point where he's willing to fabricate evidence. I don't think he makes his videos because he enjoys drama, and I don't think he necessarily does it for the money either. I think it's pretty clear that what he gets off on is having his ego stroked by his idiotic fans and delighting in damaging other people's livelihoods.

The first video I saw of his dumb ass was the "plagiarism" one focusing on Sanders. Dumbest shit I've ever seen. How someone can fail to understand what the phrase "word for word" means is beyond me. The definition of the phrase is IN THE PHRASE, for fuck's sake. Yet he repeatedly used that phrase and played video clips of Sanders NOT reciting John's words verbatim. He's generally pretty unintelligent and misinformed, and it's obvious to me that at least half his fans (especially the American ones) are fooled into thinking he's intelligent because of his British accent. There have actually been studies done proving that people automatically associate certain accents with intelligence (like the British accent) while other accents (American Southern accent, Mexican accents) are associated with low intelligence. I mean, it's done all the time in movies. That's why they gave Scar an English accent in The Lion King even though Mufasa and Simba had American ones...meanwhile the hyenas were Mexican and black. There's no way John's European white malehood isn't blinding a good chunk of his fans. That's the only way someone so average can have gotten this reputation of being smart.

I think my first clue that something wasn't all ok in his head was the obviously Photoshopped tweet from Jeffree calling him a f*ggot. It's undeniable that Jeffree never actually sent it out: nobody got text notifications for it, there aren't any tweets of people having quoted that tweet (which would now read "unavailable" if Jeffree had deleted it after they quoted him), and John can't back himself up with anything other than saying that "multiple people" sent him screenshots. :roll: The fact that this kid obviously sat down and came up with this plot, photoshopped the tweet, went out and created the drama, and then posted a long self-victimizing video acting sad about the situation on his personal channel is crazy. That's a creepy level of narcissism and need for attention.

Some people might say that maybe one of his subscribers shopped the tweet and sent it to him hoping to start drama, but given his following actions, I think fabricating that tweet is completely in line with his character. He made an extremely long video destroying Peter Monn's character for absolutely no reason, convincing his followers that Peter had been "whispering in the ears" of other drama channels telling them to make negative videos about him or to put copyright strikes on his videos. I'd watched Peter for months prior to the issues between them starting, and honestly only a deranged lunatic would make such a video. Peter can be extremely annoying and he's obviously addicted to gossiping and giving his two cents on everything, but it's obvious that he's not an evil person like John tried to portray him. Yet John made that video and let his minions rip Peter to shreds for weeks on end even after seeing that the man was going through a crisis because of the harassment.

[youtube][/youtube]

And even then, when I first saw his video about Peter I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I thought that maybe it was a classic case of miscommunication and two people not understanding each other's intentions. But that theory went out the window after Peter posted an extremely heartfelt apology. What did John do after Peter's video? He put out another video in which he thanked his followers for making his life so great that his biggest worry is "some old man who's jealous" of his "youth." He didn't mention Peter by name, but given the proximity of their videos and the fact that Peter is always being trashed for being "old" it's obvious who the dig was directed at. I mean, really? The fact that he would make a snide comment like that after the other side has apologized in a very sincere way is deranged.

And now all this crap against Here For The Tea and other people. I find his hypocrisy hilarious. The same guy who accused Sanders of plagiarizing his channel a few months ago went on to defend himself using THE SAME EXACT ARGUMENTS Sanders used to deny John's accusations. But of course, he made sure to blame Peter for influencing him to make the video about Sanders, so I wouldn't be surprised if he has since claimed that he only believed he was being copied because of Peter. :roll: He went on to do the same with Tea in his last video by implying she's been the influence behind any uptick in negativity his viewers may have noticed.

Anyway, glad to see this Norman Bates wannabe being buried under backlash.
:tu: Agreed to all ^ Fantastic video for certain. I think this is how he's gotten so many to follow him blindly: I started watching he and Peter around the same time; had to have been early September? Anyway, I think I didn't realize how manipulative he was being as I was going through some personal stuff and was fixated upon that. I was vulnerable, rather emotional. I wonder if the people he's attracted are in the same boat, that they're vulnerable in some way and he readily exploits that.
So seeing his JHFTT video really brought home the fact that he did to her what he did to Peter, for whatever nefarious reason he did it for. Yeah, Peter has his faults but he's not a malicious person at all. John is really something else.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

kittymeowz
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kittymeowz »

In regards to the last video posted on here:

Rofl going to start some drama here but most of the people who contributed to John's video on Dani (regarding Maddie) didn't want any shout outs in his videos. I really don't appreciate being spoken for when I haven't been asked my opinion. Also sharing private gc dms... hypocritical when again we weren't asked for our permission.

Not a John fan. Just annoyed at the fact that it drags down the information supplied about Dani.

_meow_meow_
Informer
Informer

Post by _meow_meow_ »

This little shit put a full minute of nothing but his social media usernames at the end of his Kylie highlighter video just to get the video to be 10:00 long lol. I feel more creeped out with each new video he puts out. I can't even understand how I thought he was so normal at first.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

his KVD video was so useless, not only was this ages ago, and his Ex-BFF already had done one on this topic, he basically used that "misunderstanding" as a way to justify the misunderstanding with his shitty Champagne & Laxatives shirt, to prove that he didn't mean any connection to anorexia, just like Kat. every video of his leads to one of his "products" in one way or another. :roll:

beautyjunkie0527
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautyjunkie0527 »

Oh my gawd. I was just watching his snap chats. He needs to invest in a lip scrub and good lip mask. His lips make mine hurt.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

kittymeowz wrote:In regards to the last video posted on here:

Rofl going to start some drama here but most of the people who contributed to John's video on Dani (regarding Maddie) didn't want any shout outs in his videos. I really don't appreciate being spoken for when I haven't been asked my opinion. Also sharing private gc dms... hypocritical when again we weren't asked for our permission.

Not a John fan. Just annoyed at the fact that it drags down the information supplied about Dani.
I'm not a fan of Daniele mansuti but nothing in that video made me think the information he used was any less credible. I don't know whether it's because I'm a user of this site but usually any information taken from here is true. I found it pathetic how he talked about her and pinksparkles girl, when he feels so entitled that each guru he talks about should reach out to him and clear the air with him AFTER he makes a video bashing them. He is so fucking 2 faced. Chloe Morello was right about him all along. John isn't going to be making any more Dani videos not because of the DMs in this video but because he has got what he wanted from her and piinksparkles - new subs and views. They are both old news regardless of any scandals they will have in the future. Only Jeffree, Jaclyn, Kylie, Manny and Nikkietutorials will bring him the views. Not sure how long you've been following this Cowan disaster but this isn't new to him, you will see it is a pattern. He used Dani as a means to build an audience from Reddit.

I'm going to rewatch the video and post screencaps later because I noticed some shady stuff like fake facebook accounts.

Has anyone else noticed how his views are plummeting with his recent videos? It seems like the drama has either dried up on GG or people aren't willing to message him and give him info because he's a lazy prick and won't research it himself.

Another note: Will he never cover a British Youtuber or is he afraid of actually being slapped with a lawsuit? The big bad wolf Cowan is such a pussy. He'll only attack you if he can get away with it (all his targets have been in other countries).

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i can't take him seriously with that awful highlight! what is he thinking? it looks terrible and the way he constantly has to mention it..like dude..it looks like shit and so does that brown streak going down your face you call "contour"

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

OhSnap9292 wrote:Image

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

He said on his Snapchat that he filmed a video that's over an hour long. I expect it to be him trying to clap back at all the negative videos.

atamarinda
Learner
Learner

Post by atamarinda »

The crescent moon is the symbol of islam. Some use it WITH THE STAR.
You can't copyrithg the moon. Or even the star simbol.
BMC is really reaching.

Laruto's video is amazing because it shows how hypocritical he really is.
Yeah, we bitch abour youtubers. However i am not making videos about how i am all about positivity :rofl:

And he has no talent. None. Now we know that not even research.
Only manipulating people.

In his video of the tutotial of the skull mask he says: "you can use lipstick if you want but i don't own this kind of stuff"
to weeks later become a guy who comments about beuty gurus and claims to know everything about makeup love makeup uses makeup what his own makeup brand is addicted to buying makeup
bitch please

it doesn't add up
he is a fraud
he saw an oportunity to make money and went with it
and now that he lost his sources (people on gg and hftt) he is lost and it shows. His videos will be shallow because he is a complete fraud.

And john: SHIIIILAAAAAAAA (dumbass)

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

12thplace wrote:

The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:
No. Cowan is NOT hitting the nail on the head. The crescent moon has been Manny's symbol for his brand for a very long time. He has always rocked it to represent it in some shape or form. Here is a picture from 2014:

Cowan tweeted and has now deleted it because he received backlash. The kuckikult did not agree with him and said he was reaching. If he is going to go with this story, he needs to go after every single brand on planet earth with a moon (a fucking generic symbol) in their logo/products. Also, credit needs to be given to the solar system. Cowan is NEVER right about anything :D :D

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

if image above doesn't load.

OhSnap9292
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSnap9292 »

12thplace wrote:

They may have had the COMBINED logo since sept 2016 but the individual parts have been theirs for much longer than black moon. There's only so many ways you can combine something like that and BM isn't gonna get anywhere in their legal suit. JK is just trying to make drama where there is none.

OhSnap9292
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSnap9292 »

12thplace wrote:

They may have had the COMBINED logo since sept 2016 but the individual parts have been theirs for much longer than black moon. There's only so many ways you can combine something like that and BM isn't gonna get anywhere in their legal suit. JK is just trying to make drama where there is none.

beautyjunkie0527
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beautyjunkie0527 »

Soooo this happened

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

beautyjunkie0527 wrote:Image

Soooo this happened

Why am I not surprised?
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

mamaoffour
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mamaoffour »

How could he have possibly thought he would get away with it?! Is he so narcissistic that he thought Amrezy would have his back just because?! This guys is fucking nuts!

Return to “John Kuckian”