John Kuckian

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John Kuckian

Post by BKiddo »

It's time I take part in this thread, hi everybody! I used to like John. Now his BS is way too transparent for me.

So he actually deleted his comment on Jackie Aina's video today after being cornered by over 30 people who could see his bullshit lol. He replied before deleting it though, it showed up in my notifications (unfortunately I can't see the whole comment anymore, just the beginning of it, and I can't see even that anymore because the whole thread is long deleted) he was basically calling someone a bully and saying how someone from the thread told him to kill himself on twitter... the usual bullshit.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

pobblebonk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pobblebonk »

[First time poster but I've been reading this thread since I posted a video on JK.]

I love how he posted about the charity in a video description at the bottom instead of speaking on it. Also, if a third party company set up the ringtones, wouldn't they too get the money to pass onto him? So why don't they just donate it directly? And why aren't they marked as For Charity? He must think we are stupid.

Also thought his Snaps about "England leaving Europe" being the reason why he can't put out his cosmetics was also a big load of crap.

He didn't even refer to it as Brexit and has basically zero knowledge about exactly what Brexit is to have made such a brainless series of Snaps about it, but then made a video and referred to it as Brexit, still under the assumption that people out there either don't follow current affairs, or have even a basic understanding of economics.

I used to like John but his hypocrisy is starting to eclipse him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Have you beautiful people seen your tribute yet? Go watch!

atamarinda
Learner
Learner

Post by atamarinda »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Have you beautiful people seen your tribute yet? Go watch!

I came here to post it lol!
This video is A-MAZING omg
receipts for daaays

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

So I watched that video, and don't get me wrong here, I'm really not trying to defend John because he bothers me a lot too. But it just kinda seemed hypocritical to me. Like, I totally agree that taking the info from GG was total BS and he should have cited it. But I don't understand the disgust over him saying those things in texts behind people's backs. Maybe I'm just missing the point but the majority of things he said in those texts are things I constantly see on GG day in and day out. Like watching people's subscribers fall, making fun of them, trying to air out all their dirty laundry, and even making fun of physical appearance are things we see all the time. So I agreed with most of the video but I don't think he was any nastier in those messages than many people are here or in real life. Idk. Humans are petty and we love drama. Definitely agree to disagree though :respekt:

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Eleabear57 wrote:So I watched that video, and don't get me wrong here, I'm really not trying to defend John because he bothers me a lot too. But it just kinda seemed hypocritical to me. Like, I totally agree that taking the info from GG was total BS and he should have cited it. But I don't understand the disgust over him saying those things in texts behind people's backs. Maybe I'm just missing the point but the majority of things he said in those texts are things I constantly see on GG day in and day out. Like watching people's subscribers fall, making fun of them, trying to air out all their dirty laundry, and even making fun of physical appearance are things we see all the time. So I agreed with most of the video but I don't think he was any nastier in those messages than many people are here or in real life. Idk. Humans are petty and we love drama. Definitely agree to disagree though :respekt:
except the difference is that he was pretending to be friends with the people he was talking about behind their backs. he was so two-faced to both the youtubers and the GGs he was getting info from. we make fun of youtubers here, but hopefully none of us are pretending to be friends with them irl. to me, that just seems like psycho behavior.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Eleabear57 wrote:So I watched that video, and don't get me wrong here, I'm really not trying to defend John because he bothers me a lot too. But it just kinda seemed hypocritical to me. Like, I totally agree that taking the info from GG was total BS and he should have cited it. But I don't understand the disgust over him saying those things in texts behind people's backs. Maybe I'm just missing the point but the majority of things he said in those texts are things I constantly see on GG day in and day out. Like watching people's subscribers fall, making fun of them, trying to air out all their dirty laundry, and even making fun of physical appearance are things we see all the time. So I agreed with most of the video but I don't think he was any nastier in those messages than many people are here or in real life. Idk. Humans are petty and we love drama. Definitely agree to disagree though :respekt:
The difference is the people on GG are clear that they don't want to be these gurus friends. John was being two-faced by misleading these BGs into thinking that a) Their information in the DMs would be confidential b) They are friends (if you watch his videos, you will see he name drops BGs and says he has them on speed dial) c) he conspires with people with bad intent for the BG and attempts to sabotage their career all while claiming he's helping them get their (BG's) side of the story out. Also, like you said, doesn't give credit and passes off all the information as if it were his own.

He also develops a biased tone in his videos for Gurus that he feels can get him places in the long run (Trisha, Jaclyn and Nikkie for example).

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt »

Re-embed this iconic video!
[youtube][/youtube]

MeagsLee
Learner
Learner

Post by MeagsLee »

jheretodiscuss wrote:I actually feel bad for his fans who feel betrayed by him....
[youtube][/youtube]

thats my video :P haha :respekt: :love2: <3

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

is it wrong that i'm already thinking of the next thread name??

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

MeagsLee wrote:
jheretodiscuss wrote:I actually feel bad for his fans who feel betrayed by him....
[youtube][/youtube]

thats my video Image haha :respekt: :love2: <3
Girl. You can't promote your own video on GG. That's why I did it. Lolololol

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
MeagsLee wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

thats my video Image haha :respekt: :love2: <3
Girl. You can't promote your own video on GG. That's why I did it. Lolololol
Oh. That's a different one. Nvm

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

^^ does anybody else think that people need to stop getting sucked into this BS so easily?

you do not know the people you like to watch on the internet. they aren't your friends.

kuckian is an excellent manipulator though so i can see why people would start to believe that he cares.

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner

Post by sentimentaljourney3 »

KuckiKunt wrote:Re-embed this iconic video!
[youtube][/youtube]
THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

sentimentaljourney3 wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]
THIS VIDEO IS AMAZING
EPIC!! just made me hate him even more.......

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

It's crazy how quickly he's fallen. He may have been real in the beginning and was pretty likeable but now it's clear that he isn't much different than the people that he "exposes."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

on his most recent vid all the top comments are people asking him to respond to all of these videos ripping him to shreds, but its like he pretends its not even happening.... :?

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

Omg one of my comments was in that vid! Glad to contribute to his downfall!

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenOfTheIronThrone »

[youtube][/youtube]
Wow! Wonderful video, very informative and great receipts! To be honest, it was a bit chilling. Very well done! He has zero regard for the feelings of others and I still think he has sociopathic tendencies (I'm no shrink, just personal opinion.) He has no empathy, it seems. And he's lazy to boot. He is definitely the manipulative liar we all knew he was. I hope this video gets more widespread attention. This jerk needs to be exposed in a major way. And it's obvious that he reads here since he admitted it... So I wonder what he thinks of this forum about him? Hi John! ;)

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenOfTheIronThrone »

MeagsLee wrote:
[youtube][/youtube]

thats my video :P haha :respekt: :love2: <3
That's you?! Omg I love your personality! :love2:
Keep making videos, you're awesome :)

Return to “John Kuckian”