Well since we're on this topic...

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: John Kuckian

Post by KuckiKunt »

Double post but I was watching Jackie's video earlier and look who I saw in the comments

To view [if it hasn't been deleted by him]:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQPeK9R ... kaofzzwcds

mamaoffour
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mamaoffour »

He seems to have lost his mind on snapchat. What the hell is going on with the up the nose snaps, the hideous highlight, the shower snaps, and then twerking in the bathroom mirror. He's fucking nuts.

12thplace
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by 12thplace »

mamaoffour wrote:He seems to have lost his mind on snapchat. What the hell is going on with the up the nose snaps, the hideous highlight, the shower snaps, and then twerking in the bathroom mirror. He's fucking nuts.
In the anti-Kuckian Facebook group they posted a screenshot of him taking a shower and he's still got his damn highlight on :rofl: You can even see the muddy AF contour that's been discussed here previously.

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

Is he really trying to be like AmRezy in those snaps???? LMAO

jheretodiscuss
Learner
Learner

Post by jheretodiscuss »

12thplace wrote:
mamaoffour wrote:He seems to have lost his mind on snapchat. What the hell is going on with the up the nose snaps, the hideous highlight, the shower snaps, and then twerking in the bathroom mirror. He's fucking nuts.
In the anti-Kuckian Facebook group they posted a screenshot of him taking a shower and he's still got his damn highlight on :rofl: You can even see the muddy AF contour that's been discussed here previously.
anyone know what happen to anti kuckikult fb group? the name changed and i'm thrown off from group suddenly

BeautyTruthSleuth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BeautyTruthSleuth »

jheretodiscuss wrote:
12thplace wrote:
anyone know what happen to anti kuckikult fb group? the name changed and i'm thrown off from group suddenly
Drama went down between the admins, but I follow one of the admins and she said the group will be back, but under new management and not solely dedicated to JK.

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

KuckiKunt wrote:Double post but I was watching Jackie's video earlier and look who I saw in the comments

look how many people are dragging him!! lol i'm living

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenOfTheIronThrone »

ThatWeirdChick wrote:He may not be racist about the sins, but the way he talked about Blac Chyna certainly wasn't too flattering. Not doing his research on her and just saying she was a very popular groupie and lashing out at fans(some of color) when they corrected him about who she was

I also remember a tweet in which he referred to black people as colored people and then claiming that it's not racist in the U.K. Which was also disproven.

For reference as well, I am a WOC and I have never seen that vid.

It's crazy to me that he is called black people "colored people" and thought that this was a commonly used term. He himself is a person of color, so it kinda boggles my mind that he would throw around "colored people" so freely... Okay, I get that in the US it might be more offensive than it is in the UK (because of our history here in the US), but still... Saying "black" or "African-American" is pretty much the acceptable standard and he must know that. Dude can't be that stupid. I guess that doesn't make him racist, but it was not tactful or tasteful like someone above me said. Again, I don't think he's necessarily racist and he has emphasized a few times that his own skin tone is in the "middle of the spectrum" ie, between being white and black. So there's that... I just wish he wouldn't lie and say that certain things are acceptable in the UK when they are not. Just say "sorry, I misspoke" instead of making shit up. Then again, lying comes as easily to him as breathing does.

OhSnap9292
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSnap9292 »

QueenOfTheIronThrone wrote:
ThatWeirdChick wrote:He may not be racist about the sins, but the way he talked about Blac Chyna certainly wasn't too flattering. Not doing his research on her and just saying she was a very popular groupie and lashing out at fans(some of color) when they corrected him about who she was

I also remember a tweet in which he referred to black people as colored people and then claiming that it's not racist in the U.K. Which was also disproven.

It's crazy to me that he is called black people "colored people" and thought that this was a commonly used term. He himself is a person of color, so it kinda boggles my mind that he would throw around "colored people" so freely... Okay, I get that in the US it might be more offensive than it is in the UK (because of our history here in the US), but still... Saying "black" or "African-American" is pretty much the acceptable standard and he must know that. Dude can't be that stupid. I guess that doesn't make him racist, but it was not tactful or tasteful like someone above me said. Again, I don't think he's necessarily racist and he has emphasized a few times that his own skin tone is in the "middle of the spectrum" ie, between being white and black. So there's that... I just wish he wouldn't lie and say that certain things are acceptable in the UK when they are not. Just say "sorry, I misspoke" instead of making shit up. Then again, lying comes as easily to him as breathing does.
I think him being a person of color gives him more of an authority to decide whether it's offensive or not. My boyfriend is not white and he also prefers the term colored applied to him and actually hates the term POC. While hearing John say it made me cringe, at the end of the day he's got every right to say it I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OhSnap9292
Learner
Learner

Post by OhSnap9292 »

I think him being a person of color gives him more of an authority to decide whether it's offensive or not. My boyfriend is not white and he also prefers the term colored applied to him and actually hates the term POC. While hearing John say it made me cringe, at the end of the day he's got every right to say it I guess.

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

KuckiKunt wrote:Double post but I was watching Jackie's video earlier and look who I saw in the comments

To continue where you left off... :)
His comment still hasn't been deleted (yet).
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 2.55.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 2.55.43 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

QueenOfTheIronThrone
Learner
Learner

OhSnap9292 wrote:

Sorry for the double post. I see where you are coming from. I am also not white, but I still cringed at Crookian's post. I have a somewhat similar skin tone to his actually. I more disliked his response to the reaction than anything else.

ThatWeirdChick
Learner
Learner

Post by ThatWeirdChick »

OhSnap9292 wrote:

I can see that point. I feel that someone with multiple fans in the US (and in general) should be careful what they say/tweet. The Pewdiepie scandal is reason enough. I wouldn't say he's a racist for these things either, but he also can't pretend to be such a hero for yelling racist at JS 24/7. Heck, by his own logic he's a racist. Id rate him as a stupid, insensitive, ignorant person rather than anything else.

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

I use to be a huge fan of him, now he's just annoying, he should stick to science. Idk who the hell is buying his makeup
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

So, I guess this kid is dodging the charity fraud claim now... And what was with the fuzzballs all over his face in the latest video? I mean, his shirt is also inside out. Must be drugs, me thinks...

honest_girl_23
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by honest_girl_23 »

honest_girl_23 wrote:I use to be a huge fan of him, now he's just annoying, he should stick to science. Idk who the hell is buying his makeup
After reading a few pages. I'm shocked to find out that he dropped out of college. He seemed very passionate about science. Very disappointed. He's pulling a sanders. His fans are so immature with the whole titties shit. That's when I started getting turned off by him.
Any spelling errors are due to auto correct

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner

Post by sentimentaljourney3 »

Twiglet wrote:So, I guess this kid is dodging the charity fraud claim now... And what was with the fuzzballs all over his face in the latest video? I mean, his shirt is also inside out. Must be drugs, me thinks...

Wow... he named the charity 4691649 days later and in the DESCRIPTION of the video??? Lmao if he's really donating to that charity then why didn't he answer people's questions about it? Why hasn't Amrezy said anything about it? It's creepy how he keeps mentioning her but she's never interacted with him. And working with Amazon or iTunes.... someone already spoke to a worker from iTunes and realistically it would go to John first. How ridiculous. I can't believe he still has viewers who don't see they're being lied to... they sound so happy he's back by reading their comments

aaliyahrl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aaliyahrl »

honest_girl_23 wrote:
honest_girl_23 wrote:I use to be a huge fan of him, now he's just annoying, he should stick to science. Idk who the hell is buying his makeup
After reading a few pages. I'm shocked to find out that he dropped out of college. He seemed very passionate about science. Very disappointed. He's pulling a sanders. His fans are so immature with the whole titties shit. That's when I started getting turned off by him.
I didn't know he'd dropped out of uni :( I have a feeling he'll regret it once he sees how he's losing all of his fans... Youtube can't be a job for everybody.

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I am truly hoping (not that I'm wishing it on anyone) he's having a manic phase/break and not that he's some manipulative sociopath. I feel like I have seen him sort of unravel over the past 6 mos and I'm concerned for him. He started staying up all hours, dropped out of uni, had his hands in 50 different things...I mean, I discovered him in Sept and he was such a breath of fresh air. I'm old enough to be his mum yet I also majored in bio science and genuinely wanted him to succeed.
The last few months though... I quietly unsub bed from his channel, Twitter, SC. He'd always been very kind and considerate in any communication I had with him, yet I've seen some really manipulative actions I cannot defend on his behalf.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

Return to “John Kuckian”