12thplace
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: John Kuckian

Post by 12thplace » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:11 am

KuckiKunt wrote:
12thplace wrote:
OhSnap9292 wrote:Image

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:
No. Cowan is NOT hitting the nail on the head. The crescent moon has been Manny's symbol for his brand for a very long time. He has always rocked it to represent it in some shape or form. Here is a picture from 2014:

Cowan tweeted and has now deleted it because he received backlash. The kuckikult did not agree with him and said he was reaching. If he is going to go with this story, he needs to go after every single brand on planet earth with a moon (a fucking generic symbol) in their logo/products. Also, credit needs to be given to the solar system. Cowan is NEVER right about anything :D :D
Thanks for letting me know! I guess I read something wrong; I've never been bothered to follow Manny and didn't know the moon was his thing. Welp, I guess Crookian is back to a tally of 0.

Also, did anyone see his Snaps the other day of him with that newer dog filter dancing around and making weird faces? Actually, weird is an understatement. I should say DISTURBING faces. I clicked through them so I didn't accidentally lose my breakfast. I don't get what his motives are to post these odd, unflattering Snaps. It makes him look deranged, and if I was still part of the Kuckikult it would 100% turn me off.

ETA: Thanks for the update, BTS! I really better check up on my facts before I go complimenting John. Again, like I said......Crookian.

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by sentimentaljourney3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:15 am

BeautyTruthSleuth wrote:
12thplace wrote:
OhSnap9292 wrote:Image

I honestly can't stand Jeffree or Manny but like, these are their logos and have been for quite some time so idk why JK is basically accusing them of stealing/copying a design like this. The holo packaging is so in right now so it doesn't surprise me and there are tons of packages that use the same color schemes. He's watching so hard right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The company is Black Moon Cosmetics, and they've been around since early 2015. From what I've read, JS and Manny had this little logo of theirs since...September 2016? BM is taking legal action against them for obvious copyright reasons. For once John is actually hitting the nail on the head :rofl:
He didn't hit the nail on the head. @amaskylom from twitter was the one who put this all together. He just saw the pics and used them to make his own side by side so he can take the credit.

As you can see, he did this two days after her original post.
^basically that! Don't give this guy any credit. He steals from others so many times any "new" info or scandal he posts-video or tweet form, be sure it's been posted by someone else before.

sentimentaljourney3
Learner
Learner

Post by sentimentaljourney3 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:22 am

I was waiting for him to respond and of COURSE he doesn't acknowledge Amrezy denying having anything to do w the ringtones. And "cult"? He's SHOOK by people calling him out for his cult-leader-like characteristics. SHOOK. And his only defense is calling people who call him out as "harassing" him and they're the "cult". :roll: I wish I could've seen the comments on that video. I really hope people are waking up to his BS and lies.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:29 am

His sub count has started dropping

Main channel

MoreKuckian

BKiddo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BKiddo » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:46 am

How long do you guys think until he uploads the famous crying video? Think we should go back to the "How to be a cult leader" manual to check if this is a part of it? Because if it is, he probably will upload it pretty soon. Let's place bets, shall we? 1.29$ from each of you to donate to an unknown charity for starters.
I just really, really hate bullshit.

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt » Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:56 am

^^^^ The shade ROFL

Can we please come up with thread names for his next thread <3 <3

John Kultian pt2

facepainter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by facepainter » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:21 pm

sentimentaljourney3 wrote:I was waiting for him to respond and of COURSE he doesn't acknowledge Amrezy denying having anything to do w the ringtones. And "cult"? He's SHOOK by people calling him out for his cult-leader-like characteristics. SHOOK. And his only defense is calling people who call him out as "harassing" him and they're the "cult". :roll: I wish I could've seen the comments on that video. I really hope people are waking up to his BS and lies.
He's such an idiot. One of the basic characteristics of a cult is that it is led by a "charismatic" leader. His critics aren't calling him out to protect some leader. We don't have a leader, period. Same can't be said about him and his minions.

wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:55 pm

KuckiKunt wrote:

John Kultian pt2
john crookian - dont drink the kultaid

KuckiKunt
Informer
Informer

Post by KuckiKunt » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:02 pm

wild4thenight wrote:
KuckiKunt wrote:

John Kultian pt2
john crookian - dont drink the kultaid

I love it :rofl: :rofl:

wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:20 pm

PettyAnon
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by PettyAnon » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:16 am

hi first time actually talking in these forums, so hello!

I just wanted to know if anyone also found suspicious how cristine (johns mod) said that her and another person got hacked after falling out with john and that another mods page was deleted or something like that?
She also notes that all of JK pages are managed by his brother in case one day something happens.

i headed to the comments in the video and sombody suspected that johns brother was behind the hacks this due to this profile

https://www.linkedin.com/in/photonicist
what do you guys think?

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:15 am

PettyAnon wrote:hi first time actually talking in these forums, so hello!

I just wanted to know if anyone also found suspicious how cristine (johns mod) said that her and another person got hacked after falling out with john and that another mods page was deleted or something like that?
She also notes that all of JK pages are managed by his brother in case one day something happens.

i headed to the comments in the video and sombody suspected that johns brother was behind the hacks this due to this profile

what do you guys think?
Mark is allegedly a self proclaimed bragging professional hacker, and enjoys infecting computers with worms and viruses. So there is that.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:11 am

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
PettyAnon wrote:hi first time actually talking in these forums, so hello!

what do you guys think?
Mark is allegedly a self proclaimed bragging professional hacker, and enjoys infecting computers with worms and viruses. So there is that.

it's not a coincidence

ohsnapp
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohsnapp » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 am

Can someone lock this thread

greeneyes21
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by greeneyes21 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:00 pm

Dont know if anyone noticed this, but um i did lol
He obviously put more on his finger so it would smear.. because why else would it be there? You decide! [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] Image

fashionablylate
Debater
Debater

Post by fashionablylate » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:08 pm

Of course he doesn't have much to say on the situation but he is hearing everyone's concerns and frustrations.
8-)

Return to “John Kuckian”