Elaine12Jones

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

As much as I'm not a fan of her that comment someone wrote about failing at life 'can't even have a baby' was wrong. Yes she is a failure at a lot but I'd never think anyone was a failure for not being able to have a family.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:As much as I'm not a fan of her that comment someone wrote about failing at life 'can't even have a baby' was wrong. Yes she is a failure at a lot but I'd never think anyone was a failure for not being able to have a family.
I agree, nasty thing to say and i wouldn't ever say anything to Elaine personally. but she should just block & delete it. I feel like she likes the attention negative comments bring her.

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

Yeah that comment was bang out of order, having a child has nothing to do with failing at life at all. Yes, she does some silly things and makes poor decisions and moans a lot. But whoever wrote that comment needs to think again. Definitely uncalled for. Just a plain insult. :o

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

Here we go again, making huge promises about rejoining SW(seriously how many times is that now Elaine??!!) straight after NY...

I give up with her...

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

:tu:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

I can't believe she's just said on Instagram that she prides herself in being quite a nice person?!? She said I may come across as being a bitch? Erm that's because you are Elaine! You are not a nice person at all.

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

I wonder what next year will hold, most likely the same thing as this year, re-joining Slimming World and then joining CWP when that fails, jeez why cause herself more aggravation now by gaining weight and having to lose more? Makes no sense! Why can't she think "I'll lose weight now and eat as much as I want after I have a baby". That way I think it'd be easier for her.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

If she can't commit to a diet I doubt she'd be able to handle raising a child tbh

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LisaSimpson wrote:If she can't commit to a diet I doubt she'd be able to handle raising a child tbh
She never lifts a finger round the house so she definitely wouldn't cope.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Her lies make me laugh so much! " I've bought my little team a little thank you present for their hard work". She is only one grade above "her" team of administrators, she certainly won't manage them! She doesn't have that capability either! :rofl: dream world!

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:Her lies make me laugh so much! " I've bought my little team a little thank you present for their hard work". She is only one grade above "her" team of administrators, she certainly won't manage them! She doesn't have that capability either! :rofl: dream world!
:rofl: I thought the same thing. She just had to get in their that she is "higher up" than them, which she may be but they are not "her" team, this is the girl who calls in sick all the time and gets stressed over every little thing. Plus i know the way offices work and she is not in charge of anybody, they just do slightly different tasks and she may hand over some tasks to them but she is not their superior. They all have the same team leader/boss and thats not elaine.

2017 will not be her year unless she seriously gets a kick up the arse.

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
LisaSimpson wrote:If she can't commit to a diet I doubt she'd be able to handle raising a child tbh
I find the fact she doesn't do any housework truly bizarre to be honest. She doesn't cook and will happily wait for Neil to get home to cook, she doesn't clean and expects Neil to clean on a saturday while she shops with her mum. That to me is pure laziness, a bit of hoovering would do her size 16 bum good.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

unicorngirl wrote:
TuttiFruitiNikki wrote:
I find the fact she doesn't do any housework truly bizarre to be honest. She doesn't cook and will happily wait for Neil to get home to cook, she doesn't clean and expects Neil to clean on a saturday while she shops with her mum. That to me is pure laziness, a bit of hoovering would do her size 16 bum good.
Haha I think her calling her bum a "size 16" was her being generous, I think more an 18 he he, but yes I can't believe how lazy she is. I mean I work and come home and do the majority of the housework, and it isn't just a one day a week task either. I can't believe that she says things like "ignore Neil's mess in the corner of the room" or "Neils washing there for him to put away", what?

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Crying over a pen on instagram :rofl:

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

Doesn't believe in spending on others at Christmas !!! Stingy as always

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

So sick of this girl!

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

To me she seems her usual cocky self over on Facebook answering a few questions about if she's vlogged or sharing her Christmas, and her plans for next year.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

Can you post screenshots of her facebook? She won't add me on there.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LisaSimpson wrote:Can you post screenshots of her facebook? She won't add me on there.
This is what she put

Thought I'd answer a few questions i've had lately ..

1 - No I'm not making a what I got for Christmas video
2 - No there wasn't a Christmas day vlog
3 - Yes I am rejoining Slimming World in 2017
4 - No I won't be sharing it on YouTube or Instagram for a while, maybe not ever to be honest
and 5 - I'm not sure if I'm vlogging 365 days in 2017 or not, probably not to be honest but haven't fully decided yet.

Thanks, Elaine xx

Then her usual brown tongue crew replied with the usual " it's your life you share what you want". " it's no one else's business". Etc

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

Geez, She is so cocky and arrogant. Why do People think she is a nice Person? You can tell by the way She has worded the answers to the questions that She is one Arrogant nasty vile Bitch

Return to “elaine12jones”