Continue here... :love2:

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Well done Elaine you have antagonised enough people to have a new thread on Guru Gossip :tu:

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Well do Elaine you have antagonised enough people to have a new thread on Guru Gossip :tu:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Post by TuttiFruitiNikki »

She's just posted this on Facebook

"30 min fire drill at 3:30pm at work isn't my idea of fun especially as it was baltic outside.. my back and kidneys now ache from the cold :("

She always blames everything/everyone but herself/diet/size on why this hurts, that hurts, her breakouts, allergys etc etc. Elaine your back hurts because you are struggling to carry your weight. I have been there myself and believe me you need to do more than just change your eating habits.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

I just don't understand how someone can be on so many diets constantly and still not be on their goal weight. Actually, no, I do understand, that is why diets doesn't work. A lifestyle change and commitment is what it takes, not some fad diet.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

This girl eats a tonne. She does shopping for a family of 4! She got a Tesco delivery the other day, then Thursday she had a trolley full with her mum, then again today she's a trolley full :rofl: :roll:

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

She's so dreadful. Even if she does lose the weight then she'll put it all back on within a few months. She has no self-control and does not deal with the emotional problems she has before dieting. That's why she finds it so hard.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She buys the most terrible cakes and sweets and says oh they are 8 syns they are 10 syns :rofl: :rofl: you will never lose any weight eating stuff like that maybe just a little bloat if you are cutting a few calories from not uncontrollably binging.

Cue: Slimming world says I can and I'm following the plan (yes a plan that makes more money the longer you are on it :rofl: )

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

Good point actually. I thought that obviously these companies have to make their money somehow and they way they do it is make it so people lose little losses each week and stay until they have lost all the weight they want. So the reason why she isn't losing loads is because it's designed to be that way. :rofl:

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

In fairness, I don't agree with you all about Slimming World, you can lose a lot of weight if you are dedicated enough. I did... I got to my goal weight within a year but Elaine wants the quick fix and goes through diets like hot dinners, she has been on Slimming World numerous times, calorie counting, Cambridge, Weight Watchers... she wants quick results and gives up when she doesn't get them.

I used to lose 1-2 lbs a week regularly and within a year, I was at goal weight & a year later, I am still maintaining my weight.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Honestly did you eat the amount of cakes and chocolates she buys and eats a week? Just curious, well done for reaching goal :tu:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Well I cringed through all of her and steves vlog. Hashtag #goals, Hashtag #boys omg! Chav!

She's said on Instagram she didn't sleep well last night but she drank a lot of tea. I don't think she realises caffeines in tea and cola.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

They are chavs, it's a sad day when Neil looks like the classy one in a group :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Wanderlust22 wrote:They are chavs, it's a sad day when Neil looks like the classy one in a group :rofl:
Haha don't you think he seemed a bit quiet and shy around them. I feel he felt a bit uncomfortable. I didn't really notice him making much of a conversation with them and he seemed to walk alone.

LauraM1301
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraM1301 »

That purple top!! :o it's a "giving" size 16!! She looked massive

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

LauraM1301 wrote:That purple top!! :o it's a "giving" size 16!! She looked massive
She doesn't realise that the fashion is oversized at the moment so uses that as an excuse to say she's a size smaller. Thing is you can see those jeggings are too tight especially round the waist where the love handles are very visible.

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

She's doing a monthly roundup vlog on YouTube later if anyone wants to know how much she lost this week! Must have been a good one to publish it :rofl:

unicorngirl
Talker
Talker

Post by unicorngirl »

6 and a half pounds in 4 weeks. It's healthy and consistent, she seems happy with her weight loss and seems in a good place weight loss wise wonder how long it will last.... :rofl:

TuttiFruitiNikki
Informer
Informer

Oh dear she was disheartened by 2 1/2 lbs and wanted 4lbs, she's ridiculous! She's able to motivate the group? Oh my I mean how?

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

How long has she been doing slimming world for?
It would be interesting to work out over the years how much money she has wasted as she always seems to give up and gain and then start again a little while later.
I am watching another slimming world vlog as I am really interested in all the slimming world hype, this poor girl has gained 2 weeks in a row and has been strictly on plan, I was not surprised as i am shocked at how much she was eating!
I am sticking to a calorie controlled diet and moving a lot more and trying to burn off what I put in, so far I have lost 9lbs. (in 4 weeks)
I really cant get over how much people are eating on SW.

Return to “elaine12jones”