Elaine12Jones Part 2

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by NikkiTF »

Her sister is older than her, around 6 years I think! Yes definitely father figures, probably due to the fact they rarely see him.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Where has Elaine gone? She's no longer on my Instagram feed in fact can't find her Instagram page at all!! And no vlogs on her channel although there haven't been for some time although she did mention about that.......radio silence....hmmm

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

She's all over instagram. Especially insta stories :rofl: her drunken singing is cringe. She is just cringe. But i can't look away!

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Dewdrop2004 wrote:Where has Elaine gone? She's no longer on my Instagram feed in fact can't find her Instagram page at all!! And no vlogs on her channel although there haven't been for some time although she did mention about that.......radio silence....hmmm
You’ve probably been blocked

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

I've been blocked as well. Welcome to the club xx

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Oh damn. Don't know why I've been blocked honest lol.

Only way round it is to create another account I guess?,

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

back to calorie counting...

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

NikkiTF wrote:Her sister is older than her, around 6 years I think! Yes definitely father figures, probably due to the fact they rarely see him.
Oops, don’t know why I thought her sister is younger! Still quite a big age gap though.

So she said last night she was going to calorie count today, and all mention of SW was removed from her insta....and then today she posts that she didn’t have a good day and actually went to the supermarket to buy a party cake!! But didn’t because it was £6 lol. Now she’s at home on her second g&t of the evening already!! And she said that she was *definitely* going to go to the gym tonight :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

MrsA1234 wrote:
NikkiTF wrote:Her sister is older than her, around 6 years I think! Yes definitely father figures, probably due to the fact they rarely see him.
Oops, don’t know why I thought her sister is younger! Still quite a big age gap though.

So she said last night she was going to calorie count today, and all mention of SW was removed from her insta....and then today she posts that she didn’t have a good day and actually went to the supermarket to buy a party cake!! But didn’t because it was £6 lol. Now she’s at home on her second g&t of the evening already!! And she said that she was *definitely* going to go to the gym tonight :rofl:

She says she doesn’t drink much either! Erm just every night he he. :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

She says she’s a size 16, but I never believed it! Im sure the sticker down these trousers says 20 20 20? :rofl: on the plus side I have to say she does suit these colours, just not together as it’s a bit much in my opinion (for her anyway).

https://ibb.co/jfnYEe

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

NikkiTF wrote:She says she’s a size 16, but I never believed it! Im sure the sticker down these trousers says 20 20 20? :rofl: on the plus side I have to say she does suit these colours, just not together as it’s a bit much in my opinion (for her anyway).

Certainly doesn't look a 16 on the label and as for that horrendous pout that she does... VOMIT :rofl: :rofl:

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

look at her left wrist! :o

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

God she's boring. We get it Elaine you like Gin. Thats fantastic. 99% of her posts are a picture of a glass of gin or her smiling holding a glass of gin. In her stories its normally her talking about having a glass of Gin. Does she think it makes her look cool or something? Is having a glass on gin of an evening all she has to post about/look forward to? If anything she's on a slippery slope to alcoholism. :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

UNICORNGIRL1234 wrote:God she's boring. We get it Elaine you like Gin. Thats fantastic. 99% of her posts are a picture of a glass of gin or her smiling holding a glass of gin. In her stories its normally her talking about having a glass of Gin. Does she think it makes her look cool or something? Is having a glass on gin of an evening all she has to post about/look forward to? If anything she's on a slippery slope to alcoholism. :rofl:
Ha ha, definitely the highlight of her day considering she spends most of her time doing sweet fa on the sofa, with those primark hoodies on.

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

NikkiTF wrote:She says she’s a size 16, but I never believed it! Im sure the sticker down these trousers says 20 20 20? :rofl: on the plus side I have to say she does suit these colours, just not together as it’s a bit much in my opinion (for her anyway).

I think that says 18? Can't be sure though but definitely not a 16.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Elaine was going to attend Slimcon in Manchester but apparently can't go now...anyone know why??? I've been blocked :rofl:

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Dewdrop2004 wrote:Elaine was going to attend Slimcon in Manchester but apparently can't go now...anyone know why??? I've been blocked :rofl:
Her mums on holiday and her nans been unwell. She was a blubbering mess on Instagram but Neil wasn’t in at the time, he was out buying their Indians takeaway. I seemed to think it was a put on excuse to get out of it though! When she said she was going to slimcon I didn’t believe she would go. As always she always has excuses, whether it’s being unwell or now using her Nan as a cop out.

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Ah right....thanks.

Indian Takeaways? Well known to aid weight loss NOT lol :roll:

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

NikkiTF wrote:
Dewdrop2004 wrote:Elaine was going to attend Slimcon in Manchester but apparently can't go now...anyone know why??? I've been blocked :rofl:
Her mums on holiday and her nans been unwell. She was a blubbering mess on Instagram but Neil wasn’t in at the time, he was out buying their Indians takeaway. I seemed to think it was a put on excuse to get out of it though! When she said she was going to slimcon I didn’t believe she would go. As always she always has excuses, whether it’s being unwell or now using her Nan as a cop out.

This was exactly what i thought. She filmed herself crying? Why would anyone do that? To make her excuse genuine. She dropped lisa in it, she will have had to foot the whole bill for that hotel room. She's done it so many times in the past, she makes plans then cancels last minute because she's so embarrassed of her weight and size, as she hides it so well to her online followers. She revealed her weight a few days ago. 15 stone, 3lbs. Now 15st 4 as shes gained weight even though she's supposed to be calorie counting. shes 5ft 2 so that would be a bmi of 39/40? Very obese. 10 years shes been like this. Used to feel sorrry for her but cant anymore, it's her own fault. Sat crying because shes missing out and let her friend down but uses her grandads death and elderly nan as the excuse? Shes disgusting,

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Yeah totally agree.

Until she stops being in a state of denial and deception she's never going to change things. Honesty with herself and her subbies would be a start. Why so many vloggers seem to think their audience can't sniff out a lie/dishonesty a mile off is beyond me.

Return to “elaine12jones”