Elaine12Jones Part 2

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by fancynancy_ »

NikkiTF wrote:So am I right in thinking she went home from work poorly yesterday? It wasn’t to do with her grandads death either! She posted a pic on Instagram saying how lush her lunch looked but felt too sick to eat it. She then said she had a bit of a siesta in the afternoon, hmmmmm :roll:
she's also back on slimmingworld it seems lol

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by NikkiTF »

fancynancy_ wrote:
NikkiTF wrote:So am I right in thinking she went home from work poorly yesterday? It wasn’t to do with her grandads death either! She posted a pic on Instagram saying how lush her lunch looked but felt too sick to eat it. She then said she had a bit of a siesta in the afternoon, hmmmmm :roll:
she's also back on slimmingworld it seems lol
I know ha ha, as of tomorrow :rofl:

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

I think you’re right. She said on her Instagram stories today that this was her first full day back at work. Shocking! I hope her company fires her for being a lazy cow. It’s like she just posted that comment about feeling sick so she had an excuse to go home.

She didn’t bother going to slimming world today hahaha so predictable. She’s using her grief as an excuse (and I don’t want to sound cold-hearted, I wouldn’t wish death/bereavement on anyone, and I do feel for her and her family in that regard) but she even said on her Instagram post the other day that she was joining back because her grandad was proud of her weight loss. Well I wonder whether he’d be proud now to see her quiting/not joining once again and just getting even more fat...
She said that she just needs to focus on herself and get herself back to being happy (ie - she wants to binge eat to give herself short term happiness) but it’s just a vicious circle with her, she eats to make herself ‘happy’ but then she gets miserable because she’s getting fatter day by day

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

MrsA1234 wrote:
I think you’re right. She said on her Instagram stories today that this was her first full day back at work. Shocking! I hope her company fires her for being a lazy cow. It’s like she just posted that comment about feeling sick so she had an excuse to go home.

She didn’t bother going to slimming world today hahaha so predictable. She’s using her grief as an excuse (and I don’t want to sound cold-hearted, I wouldn’t wish death/bereavement on anyone, and I do feel for her and her family in that regard) but she even said on her Instagram post the other day that she was joining back because her grandad was proud of her weight loss. Well I wonder whether he’d be proud now to see her quiting/not joining once again and just getting even more fat...
She said that she just needs to focus on herself and get herself back to being happy (ie - she wants to binge eat to give herself short term happiness) but it’s just a vicious circle with her, she eats to make herself ‘happy’ but then she gets miserable because she’s getting fatter day by day
I was going to post about SW, and how she was doing it for her grandad. I thought that if he was proud of her weight loss he would want her to join no matter how happy or sad she felt. Once again it’s all about her and no one else! :roll: I really wish Neil would kick her into gear, I mean he’s such pushover. He needs to say no Elaine we are going and we are going to do this, after all he will no doubt be joining with her whether he needs to or not.

Lptatk
Learner
Learner

Post by Lptatk »

That swimsuit is digging in painfully in all areas why doesn't she just buy clothes that fit. It would make her look slimmer at the same time.

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

I've just watched a video from xameliax which She calls cute curvy summer outfit ideas. At the start She is wearing a Gorgeous playsuit which looks amazing on Her, with Her lovely long legs. Elaine has commented that She too has that playsuit,,,,,,,Somehow I can't see it looking as Good on Her. You need great legs to get away with looking good in a playsuit! What is She thinking?!

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Post by angelofdarkness »

In reply to her latest post on Insta, I think the dress is really nice and looks really good on her but is she actually going to wear it to a funeral?! To each their own but it’s definitely more suited to a wedding or something, I probably sound boring but I wouldn’t go to a funeral in a dress that shows off my cleavage? :o

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

angelofdarkness wrote:In reply to her latest post on Insta, I think the dress is really nice and looks really good on her but is she actually going to wear it to a funeral?! To each their own but it’s definitely more suited to a wedding or something, I probably sound boring but I wouldn’t go to a funeral in a dress that shows off my cleavage? :o
I think if she actually bought her true size it would be more suitable. On the model it doesn’t show boob like it does on her.

UNICORNGIRL1234
Learner
Learner

Post by UNICORNGIRL1234 »

Bit of a cheek saying Neil could use a bra for his man tittties, imagine how fuming she would be if he said anything about her weight/size!

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

Hasn't stopped posting of her work trip to the lakes. So that London trip a few month ago 100% did not happen. She would of been all over insta like she has been these past 2 days. She hyped London up for ages, then when it came to going, she went silent. I think she dropped out. Another not great impression if she did, to go with her first week starting, being sick for 3 of them!

Sat eating sweets and crisps. Diets going well again. 15+ stone in weight, 5ft 2, and still eating that rubbish. All these years later, she'll never change.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

She recorded a video of them all having a group photo instead of actually being a part of it...and went home from the bar early without saying goodbye (she said she went to the toilet and didn't come back). Her life is so sad, she can't even interact with people due to her weight insecurities. :?

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

Cambridge Weight Plan again it seems...

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

Shes taken me off on her IG :P :P

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

MummyMills wrote:Shes taken me off on her IG :P :P
Haha why? Did you say something to her or do you think she reads here and figured out who you are?

I’m placing my bet that she’ll last on sw until her grandad’s funeral on Thursday and then go completely off the wagon again and not get back onto it for another few weeks. It’s always the same pattern with her!

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

Haha im not sure. The only one i can see only has 50 odd followers? Does she have another one? I rather enjoyed reading her rubbish!

She is massive again! No surprise there then!!

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

The instagram she uses is elainesworld :tu:

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

Hmm...I can't find that one. Must of been blocked :o :D

I found elaine_Jones88 which must be her personal one.

MummyMills
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by MummyMills »

Blocked! I feel so rejected haha

Dsx15
Talker
Talker

Post by Dsx15 »

MummyMills wrote:Hmm...I can't find that one. Must of been blocked :o :D

I found elaine_Jones88 which must be her personal one.
Welcome to the club :rofl:

angelofdarkness
Learner
Learner

She must definitely read here then and works out who's who.

Return to “elaine12jones”