Elaine12Jones Part 2

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Elaine12Jones Part 2

Post by LisaSimpson »

She just wanted an excuse and its sad because she never leaves the house other than to the metro centre or work.

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

Her excuse for not going to slimcon was terrible. So obviously made up just because she didn’t want to go because everyone would see how obese she really is. Yes it’s sad her nan is unwell (if we can even take that to be true) but I doubt she was ill enough that Elaine couldn’t go out for 2 days. I’d get it if she was on death’s door and needed 24/7 care, but Elaine wasn’t even spending time with her nan at all. Just sitting in her grubby dressing gown like a potato on the sofa as usual. Neil would’ve been at home if her nan really did need someone. And I’m not sure where her sister lives but she could be available if she really needed to be.

I wonder if this will have ruined the friendship between her and Lisa Goodman. I can’t believe Elaine just left her in the lurch like that, to go by herself and pay for the hotel room all by herself too. It looks like Lisa had a really good time though so i’m really happy for her and glad she still went. Elaine has a track record for ruining friendships so I wouldn’t be surprised if we never see Lisa mentioned again!

Just a random point - I saw Neil on an insta story the other day and he looks so old and fat! I wonder if he ever comments on their weight/diet.

Elaine has an interview for an internal job at work for another department tomorrow at 2pm. She hasn’t said it’s a promotion though so it’s probably just a level transfer. Does anyone know what kind of profession she works in? I know she’s a receptionist (maybe a PA if she arranges conferences/new-starters?) at the moment but it looks like just a generic office company. I wonder if she’ll get it. Watch this space...

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Notice how there’s been no more mention of her Nan! I also saw the Instagram clip she put up of Neil looking old and ermmm fat :rofl: As for her work, I think she a receptionist who also does minutes and the basic office junior type jobs (store room tidying and ordering, taking deliveries and possibly making drinks).

New York Gal
Talker
Talker

Post by New York Gal »

Guess what guys??

She has just uploaded a small 30 odd second video to say that she will be posting a video next Week!!

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

This unthinkable challenge? It costs from £60 to £79 a week per person. That’s an awful lot for one persons meals in my opinion. I don’t think we even spend that on food a week for our small family.

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

NikkiTF wrote:This unthinkable challenge? It costs from £60 to £79 a week per person. That’s an awful lot for one persons meals in my opinion. I don’t think we even spend that on food a week for our small family.
Wow that’s so expensive! I just went on the website to see what it’s all about and I feel like the website is so deceiving - pictures of people with loads of muscles saying ‘I transformed by body with one smal lifestyle change, this is my secret’ etc etc. But it doesn’t once tell you how long it took them to lose weight/gain muscle. There is no way that is sustainable at that price. Considering that’s £60/£79 just for her food for 5-7 days, they still need to spend money on Neil’s food too. There’s no way food for just ONE person should cost between £240-£316 per month! Me and my partner spend £140 per month for the both of us on food and toiletries/cleaning products etc, and we’re not frugal at all! We happily follow slimming world but also enjoy the occasional bottle of wine/dessert/sweet treats. She is being ripped off massively.

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

She said in her insta stories that she had one box and neil had one box. They both have a box! So thats what £120 a week? Nearly £500 a month on food. Just because shes too lazy to meal plan, prep and cook. Its Elaine to a tee, wants it all, doesn't want to put the effort in. Why is it whatever diet she does, he does it too? Talk about being under the thumb. 50 year old man being dictated by a 30 year old woman child.

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Bellesmith44 wrote:She said in her insta stories that she had one box and neil had one box. They both have a box! So thats what £120 a week? Nearly £500 a month on food. Just because shes too lazy to meal plan, prep and cook. Its Elaine to a tee, wants it all, doesn't want to put the effort in. Why is it whatever diet she does, he does it too? Talk about being under the thumb. 50 year old man being dictated by a 30 year old woman child.
:rofl: I can’t believe I’ve watched her since around 2013 and she is still in the same battle.

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Elaine simply astounds me, why is she bothering with this over priced eating plan, she is not enjoying it and wants to eat all the chocolate.
Absolute waste of money, for the two of them as well!
She is so lazy and Neil should put his foot down and say just stop.
It may take a bit of time but do a bit of prep, meal plan it's not like she hasn't done it before, move about more, but no go to microwave and walk back to your sofa ya lazy cow.
It just pisses me off how she jumps on all these band wagons sw, ww, cwp and now muscle food and never gets any where with it, or she does it for a couple of weeks and then falls off said band wagon. :D
What she needs to do is stop wasting money on all this crap and use it on a bit of therapy to tackle her relationship with food or even try a bit of hypnotherapy, god knows nothing else is working.

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

I'm really starting to feel sorry for her now.

She's not even 30 and look at her life. Totally consumed by her size and diet.

I know everyone is entitled to live their life how they want, but I genuinely don't think she is happy and it's more than her weight. Being slim won't even make her happy I don't think...her life is so empty obsessing over diets is the only thing she has.

A 29yr old woman should not be spending 99% of her time doing absolutely nothing. They don't even go on days out to the cinema/ countryside NOTHING. I've been watching since about 2015 ( we are the same age) and me and so many others I know our age have had such fun, and none of it includes having kids, or losing weight. There is so much more than that to life, she needs to start living.

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

You’re so right, it goes so much deeper than just her weight. It’s like that’s all shes got to focus on. I agree she needs therapy to really get to the root of her problems. Daddy issues, lack of sustainable friendships and fertility issues spring to mind.

Her life is the same week in, week out. It must be so boring. No wonder she’s happy to spend so much money on that musclefood thing - she clearly doesn’t have anything else to spend her money on, other than the tat she buys in town with her mum every weekend

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Am I right in thinking she cut her 6 day box short to 5 days? She can’t even complete this for one extra day? Oh dear! Looking forward to her YouTube video ha ha :rofl: She moaned on Tuesday or Wednesday that it wasn’t for her etc etc....

MrsA1234
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsA1234 »

NikkiTF wrote:Am I right in thinking she cut her 6 day box short to 5 days? She can’t even complete this for one extra day? Oh dear! Looking forward to her YouTube video ha ha :rofl: She moaned on Tuesday or Wednesday that it wasn’t for her etc etc....
Yeah she cut it short by a day. I have no idea why she couldn’t even manage one extra day. Yet again she is a quitter! :rofl:

She did lose 4.5 lbs though, which I think is good! But that’s not a sustainable weightloss. And we all know she’s just going to binge today & this weekend!

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

She didn't mention neil's loss on her video though did she...is that because his loss was 7lb compared to her 4lb?

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Ha ha who was responsible for the honest truth post to her Instagram?

Bellesmith44
Learner
Learner

Post by Bellesmith44 »

That new video was pitiful. Not got much to show for 7 month away has she? Her life is that bad she had to mention things like "I like gin and we went for a curry".

NikkiTF
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiTF »

Bellesmith44 wrote:That new video was pitiful. Not got much to show for 7 month away has she? Her life is that bad she had to mention things like "I like gin and we went for a curry".

I thought that, she just mentioned some silly little everyday things people do in life that aren’t normally mentioned.

Tizzysmum
Talker
Talker

Post by Tizzysmum »

Yesterday wasn't a good day for Elaine. Well there's a surprise.
Probably put on what she took off with muscle food.
Slept for an hour on the sofa, probably the gin talking there plus her laziness.
Has she been to the gym lately? She normally stories when she does so my question has been answered. :?

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

I was really shocked (although knowing Elaine, I shouldn't have been) at her and especially her mum going on holiday when her grandfather was literally dying. And when they knew he'd taken a turn for the worse, saying they 'knew they had to enjoy themselves' ... like no, just get a flight home you heartless bitch! Swear to God all she cares about is holidays...

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

I was really shocked (although knowing Elaine, I shouldn't have been) at her and especially her mum going on holiday when her grandfather was literally dying. And when they knew he'd taken a turn for the worse, saying they 'knew they had to enjoy themselves' ... like no, just get a flight home you heartless bitch! Swear to God all she cares about is holidays...

Return to “elaine12jones”