The Michalaks - Insufferable Hipster Parents Part 4

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Michalaks - Insufferable Hipster Parents Part 4

Post by Scar2016 »

emilyk wrote:i miss the raw vlogs so much. it was easier to relate to them when hannah wasn't a trying-to-be-posh-crunchy-earth-mama who drinks gin all the time and stef wasn't a dickhead. i skip through the main channel vlogs now, there's 0 substance. It's like an essay where you just waffle on and get 5000 words but write nothing of any importance. we've seen the sky, stef. we've seen the streets of bath. we've seen hannah put her makeup on and rufus play, we've seen it all. there's nothing new and i'm flipping bored of it
And now he's started to film himself, headphones and all, when doing the speak over (yawn) monologues. I don't know why he doesn't just animate himself sitting on a white fluffy cloud wearing a white robe, call himself God and be done, with all his know-it-all blathering and bullshit. Or better still, a pulpit :rofl:
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

I think they just need to admit that youtube is over for them (and they only got famous because of Zoella), and they should go get jobs. Stef and Hannah both need to provide for their family and it's so, so irresponsible of them to have two kids and such a rocky financial situation. Like I've said before, at least Stef has transferrable skills and has experience. Hannah only knows being a mum and whining on the internet

haulbiotch
Talker
Talker

Post by haulbiotch »

auntiflo13 wrote:
PoppyFlower1 wrote:the problem with these sorts of videos is. there great for showcasing your work or for show reels. but as it goes Entertainment wise....

people want story, plot, a reason to follow through till the end. The Michalaks lack that entirely. there is NO story, or plot, or reason to follow them every week. One can only watch so many pretty sequences un till it because a tired form of art. those who watch them have told them what they want to see.
More Hannah vlogging
casually family vlogs like the old days
and it works! else family vloggers wouldn't exists

Stef is a stuck up arrogant ass, who chooses to moan about his failure, yet scratches his head over why it's failing. and calls the viewers haters for saying what they want.

Personally, if I want to watch something with magnificent camera work - I watch a movie...... or a documentary....something that keeps me entertained. There's only so many slinky shots of parks/cafes and festivals that I can tolerate. I want to see real life...... I want to know what it's like living in another part of the country that I've only visited once. I want to know what it's like raising children in this decade compared to raising my children in the last decade. I watch the SJ's and often say to my husband 'I wish we'd had an automatic baby swing for our two - but, they weren't invented!' (we had bouncy chairs we would rock with our feet ROTFL!)

YOU TELL 'EM AUNTIE FLO

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Hannah's made a video about boy's names she might use in future (she's going to need another nanny at this rate)

To save you the trouble of watching - I've got them here:

Bertie, Humphrey, Hector, Cody, Brodie, Teddy, Barnaby, Wilbert, Wilfred, Kit, Zebedee, Donny, Blake, Phoenix and Xander :roll:

Hannah says they went off Cody and Brodie because they're American names - they're Gaelic lol !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

auntiflo13 wrote:Hannah's made a video about boy's names she might use in future (she's going to need another nanny at this rate)

To save you the trouble of watching - I've got them here:

Bertie, Humphrey, Hector, Cody, Brodie, Teddy, Barnaby, Wilbert, Wilfred, Kit, Zebedee, Donny, Blake, Phoenix and Xander :roll:

Hannah says they went off Cody and Brodie because they're American names - they're Gaelic lol !
Didn't she do a video like this literally a year ago? That 'baby names we love' or whatever? I remember Zebedee being used because I work at a place called Zebedee. Their choice of names is so 'white young london couple who don't want to admit they're parents and in fact continue life just as it was before'. Grayson is an awful name, and Rufus just doesn't go with it! What are they on? Donny is awful too. I hope they don't have any more children because yikes

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

I noticed Rufus' name story doesn't add up...

Hannah, a while ago: it took us 5 weeks to pick Rufus' name, we couldn't decide

Hannah, now: it was between Bertie and Rufus for Rufus' name, and we almost changed it to Bertie 5 weeks in

So was he Rufus all along??

emilyk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emilyk »

her latest ig post (bad photo anyway) had a few comments about people complaining about ads....yet no comments about ads were to be found. clearly they're at the point of just deleting comments they don't agree with haha. pathetic

OT: three posts in a row from me!! I swear i have a life :?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They've lost another 611 subscribers on their 'Michalak's' channel. On the Hannah Maggs channel, she has gained 400 subscribers in the last 30 days! It says it all really !
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Is it me or is hannah looking a bit... emaciated?

I hate to bring it up -- but she seems to be shrinking and shrinking.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

greed-futures wrote:Is it me or is hannah looking a bit... emaciated?

I just went to look at her own channel and I wouldn’t say emaciated but I think her weight has gone down a bit or body has changed shape with all the exercise she’s been doing. Perhaps she’s not been eating more to compensate for the energy she’s burning. She’s never come across as person who enjoys food or eats that much tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

I just went to look at her own channel and I wouldn’t say emaciated but I think her weight has gone down a bit or body has changed shape with all the exercise she’s been doing. Perhaps she’s not been eating more to compensate for the energy she’s burning. She’s never come across as person who enjoys food or eats that much tbh.

Post by Guest »

I know it's not the same thing as looking emaciated but Hannah has always had a small body frame to me. I haven't watched in ages, it sounds like she's even skinnier than usual- hope she's ok.

liliemette
Learner
Learner

Post by liliemette »

Just watched the school run outfits video. Has she always been so tiny?? I'm quite shocked!

kumquat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kumquat »

I know stef is clearly the more artsy of the two and people prefer Hannah's raw vlogs and what not - but damn her videos are horrible. The school run outfits video was so hard to watch, she looked so awkward and uncomfortable standing there and it was just an odd place to film too. Does she really not have a single better looking spot in her house than that? And the point of the video was to provide outfit ideas, she only did 5 outfits and one of them was just black leggings, black tank,a grey sweater around her waist and nikes. Who is that helping?? Is anyone really going to see that and think "yes, never thought about doing that before, what a great idea" :roll: that video was so useless

Post by Guest »

Maybe it's because I'm an American, but -- why make a whole video for outfits one would wear dropping off or picking up their kids from school? Or maybe it's because I had a working mom who dropped us off and picked us up on her way to and from work... ?

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

greed-futures wrote:Maybe it's because I'm an American, but -- why make a whole video for outfits one would wear dropping off or picking up their kids from school? Or maybe it's because I had a working mom who dropped us off and picked us up on her way to and from work... ?
It's a new thing with millennial moms now-a-days, the "school run" is like this moment where apparently all the other moms are judging your outfit and you dress for the pick-up and drop-off. :roll: I've seen it with US bloggers too.

Post by Guest »

Lamour88 wrote:
greed-futures wrote:Maybe it's because I'm an American, but -- why make a whole video for outfits one would wear dropping off or picking up their kids from school? Or maybe it's because I had a working mom who dropped us off and picked us up on her way to and from work... ?
It's a new thing with millennial moms now-a-days, the "school run" is like this moment where apparently all the other moms are judging your outfit and you dress for the pick-up and drop-off. :roll: I've seen it with US bloggers too.
These women officially have too much time on their hands to sit and worry about things that aren't even things. :roll:

Another thing that isn't a thing, going "on a date" with your kid. It's called being a parent and spending time with your children, you halfwit.

Sweetnpeaceful
Informer
Informer

Post by Sweetnpeaceful »

Completely agree. Any half decent parent worth their salt isn’t thinking about what to wear or how they look on the school run for Christ’s sake.

aehn
Informer
Informer

Post by aehn »

After reading here I watched Hannahs school run outfits video and I have to agree with people saying that she got too thin.

Her head to body ratio doesn´t seem right anymore. She has always been a thin and tiny woman but now she is def. way too thin. And that doesn´t come naturally (same with Zoella). She burns way more calories than she consumes. I hope she doesn´t develop an eating disorder or is already having one.

I also watched bits of the main channel video where they announced the changes. The vibe is so depressing and it gets you down to a point where they can´t cover up how unhappy they truly are at the moment.

longbaaka
Learner
Learner

Post by longbaaka »

Lamour88 wrote:
This sounds super sad... :roll:

Return to “Hannah Maggs”