Erik Conover - part 2

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Erik Conover - part 2

Post by EST »

How many more videos can he make about having a small apartment?

htttps
Talker
Talker

Post by htttps »

he is extremely boring and he knows it

thats why he's plastering this girl all over his thumbnails. just like he did with Jessica.
shoutout to her for running away from that mess.
everything i say is alleged, i dont know anything about anyone

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

How does he make money now? He barely has views

godot
Talker
Talker

Post by godot »

kinda funny that jess now has the popular channel and his sucks. he is just not interesting or talented enough on his own

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

I don't want to say the cliche 'he's changed' but I liked him much better when he was eagerly hustling. Not that he didn't work for his success but his recent videos make home sound like a bit of an entitled tool.

Nais rais
Debater
Debater

Post by Nais rais »

My first reason i watched him was because i like his positivity and he cycled everywhere around NY,,, just because of that, but his relationship with jessica was the reason that made me stayed. I like his normal days at NY, i remember one day erik and jessica visiting an outdoor swimmingpool, and after swimming they just hanging near the outdoor gym, goofing around, chatting and laughing. Sometimes, erik follow jessica to her audition, or he just pick her up after that. And sometime jessica also take the camera with her, and she told us about her audition, so i can saw what is the life of a model in NY.

But it's gone after the breakup, erik rarely in NY, he travels a lot, he made too much clickbait title, putting girls as a thumbnail to made people curious, "who is she?Is she his new girl?", but when i clicked, she's just his friend or a model from his photoshoot project. This clickbait things really bothered me, and made me stop watching his channel. Sometime I come back just to see what happen with him now. His video editing still good, but yeah, he changed. . And jessica, so far i still like her.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tapatalk

JennaR
Learner
Learner

Post by JennaR »

Boy...a lot has changed about/with Erik (except for daily journaling BS) since I last posted about his career hitting a dead end like this thread here. Is anyone enjoying his new content? has he turned part-time real estate broker?

Presence
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Presence »

JennaR wrote:Boy...a lot has changed about/with Erik (except for daily journaling BS) since I last posted about his career hitting a dead end like this thread here. Is anyone enjoying his new content? has he turned part-time real estate broker?
I tried watching his most recent video to get a sense of what you wrote about it. i couldn't get passed two minutes. He is still as annoying and insufferable as always.

I will give him credit though. He has 539K subs and his videos get a fairly high amount of views. He must be doing something right. These days, it's not uncommon to see someone with that many subs getting, like, 20K views per video.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

I use to LOVE his channel but I probably haven't watched anything for the past year or so. I don't know how his channel is still growing..

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

Presence wrote:
JennaR wrote:Boy...a lot has changed about/with Erik (except for daily journaling BS) since I last posted about his career hitting a dead end like this thread here. Is anyone enjoying his new content? has he turned part-time real estate broker?
I tried watching his most recent video to get a sense of what you wrote about it. i couldn't get passed two minutes. He is still as annoying and insufferable as always.

I will give him credit though. He has 539K subs and his videos get a fairly high amount of views. He must be doing something right. These days, it's not uncommon to see someone with that many subs getting, like, 20K views per video.
I agree about Erik. He worked very hard to get where he is but he is so boring and grew to be so pretentious with his channel. I can't stomach his videos. I haven't watched him for close to two years.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

Well...he isn't even the same youtuber anymore. He shows high end apartments nowadays... :rofl: It's so weird. Maybe he wants to become a real estate agent?!

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

Is he a real estate agent now? So weird

whyinhellamihere
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whyinhellamihere »

Looks like he deleted nearly all videos with Jessica. Even chopped up the original apartment tour video to cut her out of it.
Screen Shot 2019-02-23 at 9.04.42 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

whyinhellamihere
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whyinhellamihere »

Looks like he deleted nearly all videos with Jessica. Even chopped up the original apartment tour video to cut her out of it.

dramatime98
Learner
Learner

Post by dramatime98 »

whyinhellamihere wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 am
He has a new girlfriend. They are super down-low so he doesn't post about her and she doesn't post about him. She's 19 or 20.

emmagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmagossiper »

dramatime98 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:32 pm
whyinhellamihere wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:06 am
He has a new girlfriend. They are super down-low so he doesn't post about her and she doesn't post about him. She's 19 or 20.
Wut?19? I think he’s about 30?

dramatime98
Learner
Learner

Post by dramatime98 »

Yeah he is 30 something. She’s 19 or 20

godot
Talker
Talker

Post by godot »

gross. who is his gf?

ludirudi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ludirudi »

not shocked - he only really goes for that age range and mostly girls on Raya

he is super shallow

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

He plays the nice guy shtick but he is so shallow. I knew the next girlfriend after Jessica was going to be younger than her. He gives off douche vibes. The NY scene tainted him.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Erik Conover”