Erik Conover/ Jessica Clements

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Erik Conover/ Jessica Clements

Post by Cherub »

I think Erik's roommate is @alliehaley_ on Instagram because in today's video, she only said her name, which was Ali/Allie.

ami0910
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ami0910 »

pilottw wrote:update: erik started dating sara.
Sara is amazing girl.
Just what he insisted and experienced before, hope they won't put their relationship too much on youtube and maintain healthy relationship.
wow.
they are not dating, he sisterzoned her lol.

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

I knew Sara was falling for Erik just by the way she was looking at him. I know she wants more than a friendship. I just pray they didn't have sex while he was staying at her place before he went to LA. "Nice" guys will hook up with a girl only to tell them they're better off as friends. Erik wants the hot chick. He can deny he it and claims a beautiful mind has more value but he's full of it. Sara looks like the type of girl who gets friend zoned a lot.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

ami0910
Learner
Learner

Post by ami0910 »

nutfreak wrote:I knew Sara was falling for Erik just by the way she was looking at him. I know she wants more than a friendship. I just pray they didn't have sex while he was staying at her place before he went to LA. "Nice" guys will hook up with a girl only to tell them they're better off as friends. Erik wants the hot chick. He can deny he it and claims a beautiful mind has more value but he's full of it. Sara looks like the type of girl who gets friend zoned a lot.

Agree. I noticed it in the vlog where she was showing him how to ride a boosted board, back in the summertime I think? It was so obvious she was crushing on him.

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Erik is really tugging on my heart strings in his new video... when The Scientist started playing in the background and he went to Jess' apartment to pick up the PO box key, and you can hear her laugh in the background... :boohoo:

He also left a comment on her new video:
THIS MAKES ME MISS THEM TOGETHER NOW.

Candicandle
Learner
Learner

Post by Candicandle »

Was the comment on the Men's gift guide video? I can't see it :?
Cherub wrote:Erik is really tugging on my heart strings in his new video... when The Scientist started playing in the background and he went to Jess' apartment to pick up the PO box key, and you can hear her laugh in the background... :boohoo:

Cherub
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Cherub »

Candicandle wrote:Was the comment on the Men's gift guide video? I can't see it :?
Cherub wrote:Erik is really tugging on my heart strings in his new video... when The Scientist started playing in the background and he went to Jess' apartment to pick up the PO box key, and you can hear her laugh in the background... :boohoo:

Yes, it was.
She replied with "+Erik Conover maybe next year"

maripossa888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by maripossa888 »

nutfreak wrote:I knew Sara was falling for Erik just by the way she was looking at him. I know she wants more than a friendship. I just pray they didn't have sex while he was staying at her place before he went to LA. "Nice" guys will hook up with a girl only to tell them they're better off as friends. Erik wants the hot chick. He can deny he it and claims a beautiful mind has more value but he's full of it. Sara looks like the type of girl who gets friend zoned a lot.

Sara definitely had (still have?) a crash on him - because I really see no other explanation on why the heck would she let him - an almost stranger of opposite sex - stay in her little apartment. BUT to me, she is not kind of "that girl" that would have sex without a committed relationship.
She is a bit of a tomboy and making these weird grimaces she gives the impression of someone reserved or even a smartass. Not the type of a girl for Eric who is rather into not-to-complicated-cute-model-type.

spiffy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spiffy »

I felt Jessica was good click bait for Erik.He was making her as sexy as possible though I think she liked being portrayed like that.
The problem seemed is that Erik appeared too laid back. Jessica put a lot of work in attending castings and taking modeling jobs .It probably paid for most of their expenses. Erik seemed lax in keeping the apartment tidy,especially when Jessica was working or off on a modeling gig. Editing videos was his only job and sometimes he complained about spending a lot of time doing that.
I'm hoping that Erik's association with Sara is not to increase his view count since she was doing well,even having Casey Neisat having brought more subscribers to Sara Youtubes,Seems Sara is smitten with Erik but he is still upset over losing Jessica or hopes to find another model type with looks similar to Jessica. i wouldn't be surprised if Erik's upcoming trip to Melbourne,Australia is to meet or visit a stunning Model type named Dani,someone he met in LA.

nutfreak
Talker
Talker

Post by nutfreak »

Was not moved at all by the cameo appearance of Jessica's laugh. Let them get back together again so Jessica can cheat on him. She can play him like a fiddle at this point. He's still not over her. He'll learn the hard way.

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

Not a fan of either of them but Jessica's laugh and the pigeon painting in the background made me tear up. I miss the two of them together and I know he's still in love with her.

spiffy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by spiffy »

happygolucky wrote:Not a fan of either of them but Jessica's laugh and the pigeon painting in the background made me tear up. I miss the two of them together and I know he's still in love with her.
I think Jessica had good reasons for breaking up with Erik.
She had a better work ethic than Erick who comes on as being laid back.He is someone who only makes short videos 5 times a week of him eating,playing the fitness jock or seeking out established , successful you tubers to inflate his viewership.

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Return to “Erik Conover”