freakchick21

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: freakchick21

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah she needs to do something else with iher hair - I remember a while ago she "started wearing it in front of her ears" and that was considered a new look for her lol

He gives me the creeps too, Im glad I'm not the only one.

Did you see today's video?? He gets pissed at her for talking about the birds at the end:
[youtube][/youtube]
I don't know why she doesn't tell him to go back to NC where he came from. He openly smokes weed, where is he getting money for that from? Who's buying it? Is he on some sort of disability and contributing to their household? Oh, btw those stupid glasses he wears are HER MOM'S OLD PRESCRIPTION ONES. I think I commented a while back how bad that's going to be for his eyes, but never got a response lmao

kap
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by kap »

LiddlePallid wrote:Yeah she needs to do something else with iher hair - I remember a while ago she "started wearing it in front of her ears" and that was considered a new look for her lol

He gives me the creeps too, Im glad I'm not the only one.

Did you see today's video?? He gets pissed at her for talking about the birds at the end:
[youtube][/youtube]
I don't know why she doesn't tell him to go back to NC where he came from. He openly smokes weed, where is he getting money for that from? Who's buying it? Is he on some sort of disability and contributing to their household? Oh, btw those stupid glasses he wears are HER MOM'S OLD PRESCRIPTION ONES. I think I commented a while back how bad that's going to be for his eyes, but never got a response lmao
Oh wow, what a jerk. And the glasses thing is just bizarre.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

He insists on wearing them all the time, apparently. At one point his Facebook was public and I guess they had a fight and he had some choice words about her and her mom. I had to restrain myself from saying "How dare you? You're living for free with them! Go home!" It also said something about Jen taking stinky shits and smelling up the bathroom LOL

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Here's his channel, btw: https://www.youtube.com/user/DJ8584/feed

I don't think he's smart enough to figure out how to hide his feed, or maybe he just doesn't care, but you can see all the weird shit he watches on there. I also have no idea why he's liking beauty videos and subscribing to all these blonde gurus lmao.

kap
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kap »

LiddlePallid wrote:Here's his channel, btw: https://www.youtube.com/user/DJ8584/feed

I don't think he's smart enough to figure out how to hide his feed, or maybe he just doesn't care, but you can see all the weird shit he watches on there. I also have no idea why he's liking beauty videos and subscribing to all these blonde gurus lmao.
I think you're right. Hes got a playlist called "David's Private Playlist"...but it's not set to private, LMAO. He also "liked" a Christian praise song a couple weeks ago, and yet flips out about Jen having pagan and Christian beliefs?! He's subscribed to some prepper channels, so now I'm dying laughing at the thought of him trying to keep himself alive for like a day in the woods. Wouldn't happen unless he really is a witch (warlock?) and used some real magic :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

One of her new videos is a bit concerning. Skip to 1:19:
[youtube][/youtube]

This is one of two things. Either A, she doesn't know how AIDS works and thinks touching your blood with someone else's automatically contracts it, or her wonderful boyfriend has it? I don't know what to think! I heard her say that and I was like "Wait, what??"

kap
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kap »

And she said it so nonchalantly, too. Maybe she said that to stress that she wouldn't mix blood with ANYONE, even her bf?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I hope that's what she meant, although she said, "I wouldn't want to mix my blood with David's. I love him and all, but" lol

I know absolutely nothing about the subject, but I tried to do some research. It looks like handfasting is just a ritual of tying together the hands/wrists of the two people getting married. So I don't know where she got the blade thing from. I think with a lot of the stuff she talks about, she just spouts off random things lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She was getting pissed at him in this video LOL. Because he was blowing leaves around with a vacuum :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
[youtube][/youtube]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Here's a new one of him getting pissy with her lol. At the end when she says he's struggling:
[youtube][/youtube]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

:rofl: He tells her to get out of his lap:
[youtube][/youtube]

I wonder what happened to them being vegetarian. That lasted for all of like 3 days. She was preaching it in a few videos and then the next one I saw they were eating cheeseburgers at a "picnic" :rofl:

Return to “BookTube”