Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Cneeneete
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by Cneeneete »

Who posts a video on Mother’s Day that is about yourself? Colleen does, that’s who. Self centered.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

Her face went from looking younger because she had some weight on her to now looking sonken in and she looks way older because of it
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

Cneeneete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am
Who posts a video on Mother’s Day that is about yourself? Colleen does, that’s who. Self centered.
That's what I thought too! I just didn't have the nerve to come here and say this. Before I even saw her videos I thought "You can tell someone's arrogance on Mother's Day by seeing who posts about themselves vs who posts about their own mother." Then I saw her video and thought "Of course!" She only acknowledged her own mom in a sponsored video and instastory, but not an actual post. Damn.

littlebitofcitrus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littlebitofcitrus »

BackwoodsSavage2 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 8:37 pm
GossipJunkie33 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:28 pm
I wonder how jealous Colleen is that Flynn isn't going to be the center of attention anymore as the newest baby in the family?
I know this is probably offtopic at this point. But I agree she is jealous because she probably knew Jessica was pregnant before she revealed it on the Ballinger Family channel. There were 2 weeks on Colleen's vlog channel (I believe) that she clickbaited to pretend she was pregnant again and it had to do with eyetwitching and one other random symptom. She said she never wanted to be pregnant again,but what if she knew Jessica was pregnant again and said "oh,my eye was twitching,I'm pregnant again!" She just wanted the attention because Jessica was pregnant or maybe she just wanted more attention again,in general? Just a thought that either she was jealous or she pulled more views in when she said she was pregnant so she had to make some clickbait titles for her vlog channel.
I thought this too when Jessica announced the pregnancy - that Colleen will be jealous and start thinking about how to reclaim that spotlight.

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Kristenberry »

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:27 pm
Cneeneete wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am
That's what I thought too! I just didn't have the nerve to come here and say this. Before I even saw her videos I thought "You can tell someone's arrogance on Mother's Day by seeing who posts about themselves vs who posts about their own mother." Then I saw her video and thought "Of course!" She only acknowledged her own mom in a sponsored video and instastory, but not an actual post. Damn.
Yep and it's pretty common. I saw so many posts from people celebrating themselves on mothers day instead of their own moms. It's one of my pet peeves. I know I'm likely in a minority but I cringe when people put tributes to anything on Facebook. It comes across as desperately seeking attention for yourself instead of the person you are honoring. Most of the time they are honoring someone who doesn't even have social media. Lol

zoeyisqueen
Talker
Talker

Post by zoeyisqueen »

Did you see the end of her Miranda video ? I don't get if she has a problem with you tube culture come out with it on your main channel not hidden under a character

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Colleen "Yaaay I'm not pregnant anymore" Mommager Part 6

Post by FleekCucumber »

I actually liked the end of the Maranda video. It’s 100% true. What has YouTube become? It’s a shell of what it once was. Tati looked past all of the James BS because she was profiting off of him. She only got mad because he supported someone in direct competition with her. So? He can support who he wants. You don’t get to un-friend someone because they don’t blindly support your shitty vitamins.

So in closing... Go Maranda!

*This is the most you will ever see me defend her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristenberry
Informer
Informer

Re: Colleen

Post by Kristenberry »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 5:49 pm
I actually liked the end of the Maranda video. It’s 100% true. What has YouTube become? It’s a shell of what it once was. Tati looked past all of the James BS because she was profiting off of him. She only got mad because he supported someone in direct competition with her. So? He can support who he wants. You don’t get to un-friend someone because they don’t blindly support your shitty vitamins.

So in closing... Go Maranda!

*This is the most you will ever see me defend her.

Full disclosure: I'm not familiar with YouTube culture at all but none of this Josh Charles stuff struck me as particularly damning. Maybe I'm missing something but it seemed like the bigger reveal was his alleged harassing of straight men which Tati clearly didnt care about until this weird vitamin controversy. It went over my head massively. I don't know who they are or what the big deal is lol. Colleen, on the other hand, should have had her day in the people's court long ago for her toxic expression and encouragement of bad body image.

Zomgshields
Informer
Informer

Post by Zomgshields »

She should just turn her channel into a Mommy and me channel because that’s all it is anymore or her boosting how skinny she is a big majority of her audience are pre teens and under I highly doubt there gonna enjoy her just talking about Flynn all the time and now she barely ever uploads videos anymore with all the help she’s always getting you would think she would have so many videos
Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times if one remembers to turn on the light

alaws84
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alaws84 »

If anyone knows any Youtubers who recently had babies and they are actually relatable and post videos about their new lives with the babies, please let me know.[/quote]

I just came across Colleen for the first time today as it was recommended to me by YouTube.
She’s unrealistic and it makes me sad for anyone watching her that’s struggling with their body image.

If you’re after someone who embraces and accepts their mum bod, then check out Jade Madden on YouTube.

ilfiore
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilfiore »

alaws84 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:54 pm
If anyone knows any Youtubers who recently had babies and they are actually relatable and post videos about their new lives with the babies, please let me know.

I just came across Colleen for the first time today as it was recommended to me by YouTube.
She’s unrealistic and it makes me sad for anyone watching her that’s struggling with their body image.

If you’re after someone who embraces and accepts their mum bod, then check out Jade Madden on YouTube.

[/quote]

she’s not as consistent with her youtube channel now but if you’re interested in following someone on instagram check out megan_rose_lane

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

finn's mouth is constantly open.
could be nothing, but it also could be a sign of something more...
it was something that struck me as odd over the last several weeks, every single pic and vid of him.

ghostmytoaster
Learner
Learner

Post by ghostmytoaster »

vmars87 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 pm
it was something that struck me as odd over the last several weeks, every single pic and vid of him.
I'm ignorant- never really been around babies, what could it be a sign of?

vmars87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vmars87 »

ghostmytoaster wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 11:32 pm
vmars87 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 7:19 pm
I'm ignorant- never really been around babies, what could it be a sign of?
just goggle it, a few different things, it's probably nothing, but it struck me as odd enough to google it myself.
I am in childcare, I have looked after a lot of kids and it's just something I noticed with finn right away.

disigney
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by disigney »

Whoever pointed out that Flynn’s mouth is always open- I can’t unsee it now lmao every photo and video she posts, his mouth is wide open

LexiRae
Talker
Talker

Post by LexiRae »

disigney wrote:Whoever pointed out that Flynn’s mouth is always open- I can’t unsee it now lmao every photo and video she posts, his mouth is wide open

Yea his mouth is always gaping open... i wonder why that is

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

LexiRae wrote:
disigney wrote:Whoever pointed out that Flynn’s mouth is always open- I can’t unsee it now lmao every photo and video she posts, his mouth is wide open

Mouth breathing to avoid sniffing the stench that comes from his mother’s mouth and ass.

GossipGirl131
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGirl131 »

dearactually wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 5:38 pm
LexiRae wrote:

Mouth breathing to avoid sniffing the stench that comes from his mother’s mouth and ass.

Thanks for making me burst out laughing at my phone in public. 😂😂

Raiden Louise
Learner
Learner

Post by Raiden Louise »

Ah good old Narcissist Colleen. Did you guys see the meme that went around of Erik being funny in the background of one of her videos? Notice she didn't respond to it in any way? Because it was HER video, and he stole the show, she would have HATED that.

Secondly, re: Erik... I saw him in Lucifer. Whilst I think it's great he's doing what he loves, it's becoming apparent IMO that he isn't particularly that good an actor. I hate to say it, but I found him cringe in that show... although he blended in with the rest of the crap acting.

There is no question they are together for mutual benefit - he got some fame from it, plus simply for running around after her and doing her every bidding, he gets to live in a McMansion and not have money worries anymore. She gets to idolise somebody for a while, use them up, and then let's face it, eventually they will split. Although if I were honest... it may be him leaving her. Either one ending it wouldn't surprise me. Very very toxic stuff.

Cheesey
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheesey »

Flynn is so cute, but my god she's become so insufferable

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”