Kai FAQ

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Adele FlapBag
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kai FAQ

Post by Adele FlapBag »

KailenceoftheLambs wrote:Has anyone actually seen the inside of the Shanty or gotten pictures of it? I burst out laughing every time I think of gMW willingly choosing to call it that.

https://www.keek.com/foreverkailyn/keek/Gqlddab

belezastar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by belezastar »

Thanks, I couldn't remember the name of the company!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KailenceoftheLambs
Learner
Learner

Post by KailenceoftheLambs »

Adele FlapBag wrote:
KailenceoftheLambs wrote:Has anyone actually seen the inside of the Shanty or gotten pictures of it? I burst out laughing every time I think of gMW willingly choosing to call it that.

https://www.keek.com/foreverkailyn/keek/Gqlddab
Thanks! I'd never heard of Keek before-maybe it's just not a thing here.

The Shanty is so...plain, though. I expected sketchy, but not a windowless prison room. :? Oh, Bowie.

KailenceoftheLambs
Learner
Learner

Also, what is Lisa's backstory? Did she grow up in Bowie? How did she meet PW? What's the story with her drinking?

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

KailenceoftheLambs wrote:Also, what is Lisa's backstory? Did she grow up in Bowie? How did she meet PW? What's the story with her drinking?
I know she graduated high school in 1977 and there is a yearbook pic of hers somewhere. She was much prettier than Kai ever has been. She trained as a hairdresser and then married Papa at some point and opened the Shanty. Also, her FB page states that she's from Hyattsville, MD, about 25 mins from Bowie (public info btw). Other than that someone else needs to fill in the blanks.
RETIRED MODERATOR

sha1234

Post by sha1234 »

What's that gross bump on her chin? A mole she wears foundation over? A growth? What?
:barf:

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

For future references, the links to the newest leaks about weed, formula, and kai's dad:

Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

KailenceoftheLambs
Learner
Learner

DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:
KailenceoftheLambs wrote:Also, what is Lisa's backstory? Did she grow up in Bowie? How did she meet PW? What's the story with her drinking?
I know she graduated high school in 1977 and there is a yearbook pic of hers somewhere. She was much prettier than Kai ever has been. She trained as a hairdresser and then married Papa at some point and opened the Shanty. Also, her FB page states that she's from Hyattsville, MD, about 25 mins from Bowie (public info btw). Other than that someone else needs to fill in the blanks.
-Her relationship status on Google Plus is 'It's Complicated.
-The Shanty's number is 301-805-9717
-Sally Beauty Pro lists 'Head and Shoulders' as one of Bowie's top businesses. :rofl:

Lady Amalthea
Learner
Learner

Post by Lady Amalthea »

What's going on with Madd? I haven't been following her thread in the past few months. From what I've gathered he had a mental break? TIA!

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Maureen has been banned and all of her posts wiped away. Some were wiped away. It was suggested to save some here, for crazy Stalky MoMo who can't let Maltt go and is obsessed with KaiKai.

WrestlerX1 wrote:
Petrichor, do you know Matt's email address or his phone number? I am assuming you do since you would need to know one of those to try to log into his facebook? As long as it is not gmail then I may be able to get into it or tell you how to do it

Clever MoMo, helping with a Christmas hack to slyly obtain Maltt's digits

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

WrestlerX1 wrote:
It may take awhile, but perhaps someone could casually get her to tell where her mother was born, or ask her and make it seem like an innocent question. I also have a couple of ideas as to what the answer may be, but I am not sure if they have been tried, so bear with me. Likewise I don't know if she is this smart, but she may have changed the answer or made it something other than the true answer. But anyhow, here are a couple of answers you could try:
Bowie
Bowie, MD
Maryland
MD
PG county
Prince George's county
PG hospital
Prince George's hospital
DC
DC hospital
Unfortunately I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but at least it's a start

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

This one is absolute proof that Maureen is a screwball and Kai should be scared. Kai has her very own stalker, cause she so internet famous
WrestlerX1 wrote:
So I have some news for whoever hacked her AIM email address. Basically I made it so that instructions would be sent to her AIM email address on how to reset her Gmail password. So to whoever hacked her AIM email, if you check that email address within the next 3-5 days then you should see an email with instructions on how to reset her Gmail password. Note that I am still not sure if it will work, but basically what I am saying is that if this works you can hack her Gmail account, which would consequently enable you to hack her facebook if the info is there. I just need you to check her AIM email in the next 3-5 days and tell me if the instructions are there on how to reset her Gmail password.

If you want to know exactly what I did I will tell you and you can share your thoughts as to how reliable you think it is. I went to google.com/accounts/recovery and I chose "I don't know my password" and for the email address I entered [email protected]. I answered the captcha, and then I entered something random for the last password I remembered. On the next screen I selected "I didn't enable 2 step verification" and chose continue, and on the next page where it said "enter an email address where we can contact you if necessary" I entered her AIM email. I continued without answering the other questions on that page. On the next page I entered today's date for the last time I logged in, and a random date for when she made the account. On the next page it says "Email addresses of up to five frequently emailed contacts", and I only entered her AIM email address there. Then I continued through the next page without any responses, and it finally took me to a page that said "You will receive an email at the contact email address you provided once we've validated your responses (usually within 3-5 business days)." So I am just hoping that you will get that email and that this works, though I wouldn't get my hopes up

laylaf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by laylaf »

What's going on with Maltt? Is he in an inpatient program? I read he was depressed and I knew they didn't live together but nothing past that. Kinda sad.

QueenGossipxo
Debater
Debater

Post by QueenGossipxo »

:?
Guise I'm getting the ~higher ups~ on you. Everything is ~slander~!

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

i've never heard of this ..girl.. before reading these threads and oh my god they are giving me life :tu:

x89ad
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by x89ad »

This is great!

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”