ForeverYearningForCheesecakeFactory (Part 98)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverYearningForCheesecakeFactory (Part 98)

Post by ChittaChatta »

If you have a pool and a child, the child needs to have swim lessons. Period. Especially with an inground pool like that where she could just fall in. Kailyn doesn't even know how to swim, so why not have both of the go for lessons at the same time? Lol

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

What is with the giant amounts of clothes they get rid of every year? I swear her mom is just as bad as her with the shopping problem. I don't know anyone who has 10 bags of clothes to donate EVERY SINGLE YEAR!

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

She has no life experience to be giving advice or doing a video on girl talk. She has been using vagisil spray and wipes in place of properly washing the vagina. She covers it up with sprays and wipes like she does her hair with dry shampoo. Yuck. She’s 30 years old and had to be told by strangers on YouTube that those things are bad and that the vag cleans itself. Lisa has truly failed as a parent. Apparently, the whole we tell each other everything isn’t true because this should be a discussion to talk and tell about.

ChittaChatta
Debater
Debater

Post by ChittaChatta »

Like clockwork, here come the birthday posts. I've never seen someone her age still act like their birthday is the greatest thing in the world every year.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Another STUNNING eye look today!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yetta…. You should post some of her stunning looks with her graphic liner palettes that she bought. Those were amazing. Do you happen to have those looks saved? They were great.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

Have you guys seen the cold sores lately? Jesus! She keeps saying the sun aggravates them, then why the hell is she constantly baking herself outside in the sun?

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her cold sores look awful. I don’t understand why she goes out in the sun on a pool float. She should have gone to a doctor. He or
she would probably have prescribed some Valtrex and told her to stay out of the sun. I don’t understand why she doesn’t have a Rx
for Valtrex with cold sores that look like that.

We probably need to get a screenshot of her cold sores. :o

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

That's what I was thinking too. She gets her dermatologist to prescribe her all sorts of creams, why doesn't she have a cold sore prescription? Instead she buys Coppertone lip balm to keep smearing all over the sores and spreading it to herself even more lmao

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I do!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Also, these are from Gracie's birthday party today. The one attended by Kai, MW, PW & Gracie.....the same 4 people she sees every damn day and lives in the same damn house. Poor girl

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

ChittahChattah wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:05 pm
That's what I was thinking too. She gets her dermatologist to prescribe her all sorts of creams, why doesn't she have a cold sore prescription? Instead she buys Coppertone lip balm to keep smearing all over the sores and spreading it to herself even more lmao
Good idea to get an Rx then. It would be cheaper for her to buy a script and have it on hand for an outbreak or have the pharmacy hold the script until she needs it and then pick it up. She spends so much on OTC when she could easily have a good Rx product to
help her issue. I bet she doesn’t throw away that Coppertone lip balm when her cold sores finally go away for now either.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Yetta…. Thanks for all the great pics. I ❤️ the first pic of Kai with her graphic liner.

I wish Gracie could have a proper birthday party. She never gets to be around other kids. I do appreciate that Ma and Pa did make
an effort to decorate for her party.

I saw that Kai pitched a fit because someone posted a picture of Gracie that was lifted off of Kai’s personal IG. It was a regular birthday picture but Kailyn posted almost the same exact story 3 times. She said she was worried about predators even though she posts both pictures and videos of Gracie on her public IG.

ChittahChattah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChittahChattah »

It's so weird to me that they go all out with the birthday party decor, and don't invite any kids. Like she posted a video of Gracie blowing out her candles and it was...eerie. Like they are keeping her locked up away from having a normal life lmao. And Kailyn thinks posting pictures of every single thing Gracie got is showing the haydurs how much she's loved. Wrong, Kailyn. Buy the kid some books and let her have friends and then maybe people would take you more seriously.

Swav
Informer
Informer

Post by Swav »

Wait, did Kailyn and Jeff break up? A few days ago she posted some pinterest break up quotes and then deleted them, and ever since she's been going on and on whenever she gets the chance about protecting Gracie from all the creeps and predators that are out there. Now she's flipped her shit because photos from Gracie's birthday were shared and she's still talking about "protecting her at all times from predators". She also mentioned in a story today that she's no longer going to be talking about relationship stuff.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s trying to be super-secretive about her relationship status with Jeff. She has mentioned she’s going through some stuff. Who knows with Kailyn. She still wears her ring. That could be because she can’t get it off though. It seemed pretty tight on her finger.

I don’t know. Kai likes to play games for attention. Somebody that watches her more closely will have a better idea of what is going
on with her..

(Those sores on her lips would scare me away if I was Jeff)

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I think that he is somewhat blowing her off, because he really doesn't like her. I don't think that they are broken up, totally, though. He will string her along, because he can

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Kai is texting the ice cream truck to come to her house now. How big will she be by the end of summer?

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

She is gaining 10-20 pounds a month currently, I would guess.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

It is bad how much weight she gaining. She has to reign it in. I don’t see her ever being able to lose any weight so she has to prevent the pounds from accumulating in the first place.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”