ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Claroqsi
Learner
Learner

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by Claroqsi » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:17 am

Im sure he has many issues , any decent guy would not settle with Kailyn. Im sure he lives with his mom or something . Who is going to be okay with someone who lives at home has never had a job cant cook isn’t even a tiny bit independent. I can’t imagine anyone “ normal” would be okay with that. Maybe if she was attractive a shallow guy would settle.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:24 am

I think it'll take some time before he figures out who Kai really is. She'll do what she did with Matt in the beginning, paint herself as a successful Youtuber. She has enough content and followers that make it look legit to a casual eye, I'll give her that. And she has Guac, so there's the single parent angle too. She'll mirror him and his interests and make him think he found someone that really gets him. It'll inevitably all blow up in his face if he's a normal person. But jury's still out on that. Hearing his voice will probably give us an idea of what he's like, so I hope they come through with a tag or some kinda Meet My Boyfriend video. Then again, Kai's already fantasizing and planning the wedding. It hasn't even been a month. Most people would run for the hills. So it's not looking like Jeffrey's working with a full deck of cards.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte » Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:48 pm

LiddlePallid wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:44 am
He has at least one kid because I saw a post on his FB about being a dad. His latest post says this:
"I would like to thank all of my friends for your support and kind words on my new relationship. I honestly have never felt this good with anyone before, and even though it's only been a short time, I hope it never ends because I have found an amazing woman in Kailyn Marie and I'm looking forward to seeing the future now, for the first time in a while instead of just doing what I need to make it through the present. She has brought the smiles back into my life, and nobody that truly knows me has ever seen me this happy before, at least not without being on a rollercoaster or drag racing...."

LMFAO how is she an "amazing woman?" She can't cook, she can't clean, she can't drive, she can't call anyone to make appointments, doesn't put her kid in school, has the mentality of a 15 year old, etc.
Maybe smiles meaning a quickie in his car after some clucks and fries?

Sapphire463
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:32 am

I watched her Instastory where she went on about how great her BF is...about how he went to use the bathroom at Starbucks and then surprised her by getting her a cake pop on his way back.

She clings to such small, insignificant crap to bolster her claim that he's such a great guy. And it's not to say that someone else wouldn't find what he did to be a nice gesture, but the way she went on about it you'd think he bought her a diamond ring or something.

It's actually really sad and shows just how low her self-esteem really is. It's a prime environment for him to take advantage of her.

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Fri Dec 06, 2019 9:43 am

Oh for sure. She goes on any date she can get, and it's always weird ass dudes so she doesn't know any better. She doesn't now what an actual normal relationship is. I mean, look how weird her fucking parents are - they were separated for how many years, but her father still paid for the house they lived in and then moved back in once she had Gracie and apparently her parents are back together again. :rofl: Everything about her family is so fucking weird to me, and the fact that she was raised the way she was doesn't help the matter. She's so up her own ass and doesn't care about anybody but herself, it's sickening. It's also sickening how fast she seems to move when she's in a relationship. He's all excited about buying Gracie gifts? Sure, Kai. How long has she been dating this guy? I'm not so sure I would be letting him hang out with my kid yet lmao

imshortt
Learner
Learner

Post by imshortt » Sat Dec 07, 2019 9:10 pm

Is it just me or is that “super special ring” from her boyfriend turning her finger green?

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:12 am

Her finger is probably turning the ring green. Dragons, not surprising. I bet he has a katana too.

Tenebre
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Tenebre » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:11 am

Part of me wants her to move in with this dude, so she can finally get away from her weird ass over bearing family lol

But then I realise, it's just not a safe situation for Grcaie at all.

This guy looks pretty "normal" but he must have something up with him? Or have ulterior motives?

The fact that he is ok to declare this *love* for kai so soon is a red flag to me.

Smfh

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:09 am

I really think she would move in with him and Gracie would stay with her parents.

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:19 am

I need the “boyfriend tag” video ASAP! I’m dying to hear and see this dude in a video lol.
Also that snippet of her singing at the end of the video was cringe ASF

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:28 am

I can't stop laughing at the singing bit at the end. How does she watch this shit and think it's okay to upload??

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:35 am

Man, I would love to see her move out and deal with staying at home while Jeff works. She'll be bored as hell and go back home all the time if she could. No way in hell would Guac join them. But I'd love to see Kai attempt to cook and generally play the part of a domestic partner. She'd be a stay at home girlfriend. Unfortunately, I seriously doubt it'll get that far before things collapse and they break up. I really hate how she thinks she's doing to wake up one day and magically her life will be different. She'll suddenly be married, and have her own place, with a great job to boot. o_O

Yetta 1
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Yetta 1 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:08 pm

No way would she be allowed to take Gracie, if she moved out. She can't even take her to the park by herself!

Sapphire463
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 pm

Kai's getting very sassy on Instagram telling everyone how her BF only accepts friend requests from people he knows and that basically everyone is wasting their time trying to request him.

As if he's some sort of celeb. Please! Kai is so full of herself.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cynthia_Doll
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Cynthia_Doll » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:19 pm

Sapphire463 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:31 pm
Kai's getting very sassy on Instagram telling everyone how her BF only accepts friend requests from people he knows and that basically everyone is wasting their time trying to request him.

:roll:
Yeah, I can only imagine the type of people a guy who is acting like Kailyn is a catch knows.

cosmic chicken 66
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmic chicken 66 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:42 pm

Sapphire463 wrote:

The only person trying to friend him is Maureen Lewis.
She still hasn't gotten over a man who went out with her a couple of times almost TEN years ago dumped her for Kailyn.
Even though Maureen is married and has two children of her own now, she still stalks Kailyn, every man Kailyn dates, and every friend Kailyn has. I'm no fan of Kai, but Maureen is creepy.
Let it GO, Maureen!

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:38 am

cosmic chicken 66 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:42 pm
Sapphire463 wrote:

She still hasn't gotten over a man who went out with her a couple of times almost TEN years ago dumped her for Kailyn.
Even though Maureen is married and has two children of her own now, she still stalks Kailyn, every man Kailyn dates, and every friend Kailyn has. I'm no fan of Kai, but Maureen is creepy.
Let it GO, Maureen!
Love me some Mauween drama. How do you know she's still stalking Kailyn? Details please!

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:36 am

^She still posts all the time on the "other site" in Kai's thread lol.

Sapphire463
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 » Thu Dec 12, 2019 1:20 pm

TIT Tok lol

That's what it sounded like she said on IG.

cosmic chicken 66
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmic chicken 66 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:47 pm

LolaRuby wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:38 am
cosmic chicken 66 wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:42 pm
Sapphire463 wrote:

Let it GO, Maureen!
Love me some Mauween drama. How do you know she's still stalking Kailyn? Details please!
Maureen still posts on the "other site." If you catch the names of Kailyns' friends, and check out their IGs, Momo friend requests them.
Kailyns' no prize, but if I were her, I'd start thinking about a restraining order.

PiinkShade
Learner
Learner

Post by PiinkShade » Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:30 am

It looked like she was at the bf’s apartment over the weekend with Gracie ? Or was that somewhere else? She posted it on her story so I don’t have screenshots

LiddlePallid
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by LiddlePallid » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:05 am

I think it was his apartment, but I also heard another woman talking in the background. Then he was at her house yesterday and she was gushing over him getting her a Starbucks cake pop again :rofl: He also gave her and Gracie their Christmas presents so I'm taking it they won't see each other for Christmas?

But you guys, he took her to Red Robin and SHE DIDN'T GET CLUCKS AND FRIES! :rofl:

Sapphire463
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:18 am

I almost (almost) feel bad for Kai. When the downfall of this relationship happens, she's going to be devastated. She's building this up way too fast and reading way too much into these small tokens that Jeff is doing for her.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni » Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:26 am

PiinkShade wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 2:30 am
It looked like she was at the bf’s apartment over the weekend with Gracie ? Or was that somewhere else? She posted it on her story so I don’t have screenshots

I think it was some random friend's house. Maybe one of the girls she went to that bar with? That one (now deleted) tik tok she took at Jeff's place showed a pretty bare bones kitchen. The residence Kai was visiting looked was feminine and nicer.

Sapphire463
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:10 am

And she wrote on IG that she paid the whole tab at Red Robin. Bet wittle KaKa feels like a "gwown" up now.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”