ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by LiddlePallid »

Thanks skinnylatte for the title!

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by skinnylatte »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 6:22 am
Thanks skinnylatte for the title!
Ooooh shite. No prob guys. :love2:

virgo_esque
Learner
Learner

Post by virgo_esque »

Zoom in on her toes in her last Instagram post...see those black spots on her big toes, what is that? Ew lol

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao! The things she gets defensive about...she should have just snapped a picture of the damn toys instead of going online and screenshotting the damn things. And she's "always been 100% honest." Bullshit! What about when Gracie was in the hospital after she was born and Kailyn went home without her? It didn't come out until like, months later that she was in there because she needed surgery as soon as she was born!

Fuckbutt
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by Fuckbutt »

virgo_esque wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 1:50 pm
Zoom in on her toes in her last Instagram post...see those black spots on her big toes, what is that? Ew lol
It's just remnants of the flower design she had on her toenails

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

One of the popular questions being asked under her Q & A post on IG is if and when she plans to get her driver's license. She's either going to completely skip that one or blame it on her anxiety. I can't imagine allowing anxiety to completely take over my life and not try to keep it in check. I really feel Kai uses it as a cop-out to get out of having to grow up.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She really does. It took me until I was in my early 20s to finally bite the bullet and go for my driving test, because I was scared to death of getting on the road, but there comes a point where you can't rely on everyone to get you everywhere. In Kailyn's case I don't think she has that NEED to get out on her own because she's been sheltered her whole life and is completely content only getting out of the house to go on her weekly Target run for new makeup and the occasional restaurant trip.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

This is dependent on Guac actually going to a real school and experiencing other people, but I wonder what it'll be like when she starts to realize how unusual and fucked up her mawm really is. She'll be around kids whose parents are driving them everywhere, encounter parents who are super involved and bring treats for the class, etc. Kai would never take the initiative to do anything like that. Guac won't know a life with Kai without Lisa or PW in tow.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

LiddlePallid wrote:She really does. It took me until I was in my early 20s to finally bite the bullet and go for my driving test, because I was scared to death of getting on the road, but there comes a point where you can't rely on everyone to get you everywhere.
I didn't get my license until I was in my early 20s too. And I was really nervous in the beginning. Everyone is. The difference is, most people work through their fears and don't use them as excuses to not do things. When it means the difference between being homeless and penniless, you sure get over your fears of working and driving. Kai doesn't have to. She's never been pushed to get out on her own.

uncletouchy
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by uncletouchy »

LiddlePallid wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:06 pm
lmfao! The things she gets defensive about...she should have just snapped a picture of the damn toys instead of going online and screenshotting the damn things. And she's "always been 100% honest." Bullshit! What about when Gracie was in the hospital after she was born and Kailyn went home without her? It didn't come out until like, months later that she was in there because she needed surgery as soon as she was born!
I haven’t followed kai in years... what happened with Gracie?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Gastroschisis (I think), where some of the intestines are poking out of the stomach when the baby is born. Kai didn't admit to it until waaaaay later, and she only did because people already found out about it.

sapphireorchid
Informer
Informer

Post by sapphireorchid »

So I'm at home from work (dental recovery) and I was watching her favorites video. Look where I happened to pause!Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Image Image Image

strawberry_hearts
Informer
Informer

Post by strawberry_hearts »

Why do her tans always come out so uneven and fucked up?! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Because she greases herself up with fucking baby oil lmao

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She really is. She does not give one fuck about anyone but herself. Hence the reason she can never hold conversations if you try to DM her - if you're not talking about her or makeup she wants, or something she bought, etc, she can't be bothered to ask you anything about yourself.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yes, she gives one word replies. "Yes" "No" "Ok"

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The best is when she ignores something you say or ask her, and instead starts talking about makeup lmao. Like could you make it any more obvious that you just want to talk about yourself??? I have a feeling a big part of it has to do with her homeschooling and never getting to interact normally with kids, but god damn it's infuriating.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

She's on Instastories mentioning all the girly toys her dad plays with w/Gracie. Gracie kept saying legos, and then puzzles and play doh. Kai kept ignoring her. God forbid Gracie enjoys non-girly toys. I LOVED legos, puzzles, and play doh as a kid. And those toys foster creativity and brain power.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I noticed that - Kai kept talking right over her when she was saying Legos over and over lol. Kailyn, it's not the end of the world if your daughter likes something other than dolls and the 50 dollhouses you're trying to shove down her throat by having them all set up at once in the living room!

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I noticed that! kai didn't even want to acknowledge the Legos! Probably because they weren't hers first! LOL

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”