ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverFatkini (Part 97)

Post by Yetta »

And Gracie is tall, so far, for her age. Next year she will TOWER over the other kids.....if they even send her then. My guess is she didn't pass the screening and they recommended she do preschool. They then don't send her to preschool again, instead stating that they will do it at home. Next year she will still know nothing.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

One regret that I have as a mother is sending my daughter to kindergarten at 4. The rule here was that you had to be 5 on September 1. My daughter's birthday was in October. When she was 3 she took the screening, just to get exposed to the test, and she passed it then. The preschool teacher suggested we try to send her at 4, instead of waiting a year, because she was afraid she would be bored. She was so much tinier than the other kids and the other girls kept wanting to pick her up on the playground. I noticed a definite maturity difference between her and the other kids for a few years. By 3rd grade or so it had evened out, but if I had to do it all over again I would have waited a year. She was only 17 when she graduated and went off to college in another state. Poor Gracie, it will be the exact opposite.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I think because Kailyn is so stunted and stuck in the mindset of a teenager, they're trying to do that to her too. Having her go to school with younger kids so she's behind like Kailyn always was!

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I know I'm skeptical, but I'll believe Gracie goes to school next year when I see it. With Kai, who the hell knows.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I’m a kinder teacher.

You want to wait. Kiddos who have a birthday after May, should repeat pre-school and wait an extra year to do kindergarten. Kids who hold out and turn 6 shortly after school starts to much much better not only academically, but socially as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 pm
I’m a kinder teacher.

You want to wait. Kiddos who have a birthday after May, should repeat pre-school and wait an extra year to do kindergarten. Kids who hold out and turn 6 shortly after school starts to much much better not only academically, but socially as well.

In a normal house, yes. But she hasn't attended preschool at all and it looks like they have no plans to send her this year, either. She will be so far behind.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

She's taking a dance class once a week at The Wiggle Room. I wonder if they've told Guac that this is what school is. She's close to the end of their age requirement, so she's already towering over the other kids in the class. I don't understand how the Wilchers are so okay doing the bare minimum for that little girl.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:48 pm
I’m a kinder teacher.

She hasn't done ANY school though. No preschool, nothing. They think sending her to a dance class once a week with much younger kids is sufficient enough.

FleekCucumber
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FleekCucumber »

I couldn’t imagine not having put a child in preschool. Kids should go starting at the age of 2-3 twice a week! It’d ridiculous she doesn’t care about her child’s education.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte »

FleekCucumber wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 6:20 pm
I couldn’t imagine not having put a child in preschool. Kids should go starting at the age of 2-3 twice a week! It’d ridiculous she doesn’t care about her child’s education.

Kais parents didn’t exactly care about Kais education. It’s the circle of llllliiiiffffeeee.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Yeah, they did the bare minimum with Kailyn so Gracie is getting the same. A part of me feels like Kailyn WANTED Gracie to go to school and this is all Lisa's doing again. That woman's a nutjob.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

Yeah, I think Kailyn wanted her out of her hair during the day. Not that she does anything for her, but she is around her and wants her attention.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

I don’t think she gives a rats ass if Guac is at school or not. She doesn’t really understand any real world concepts since they’re all so sheltered. It’s honestly just another day at the Bowie socialites.

LolaRuby
Informer
Informer

Post by LolaRuby »

So I was wondering what had happened to good ol' stalker Maureen after getting pregnant and found her Instagram. Looks like she now has not one but TWO kids. Whuuut.

Also she's still with James? I'm impressed they lasted that long lol.

Kittygalorex
Informer
Informer

Post by Kittygalorex »

This mush mouth wildebeest is going on and on about receiving her free anasta-she-za inflooensar box. She can barely pronounce the words, it’s so funny.

forgetmenottt
Learner
Learner

Post by forgetmenottt »

Goodnight, friends.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Did...did Guac take that photo?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

No, this is how she used to take photos - using the self timer on her camera or phone. If you go back to Kai's classic photos you'll see a lot of these :rofl: How sad that she's almost 30 and still taking pictures in her bedroom like she did when she was 16.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

She's absolutely enormous and disgusting.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't know why she posts all her food. All that does is show how they eat out for every single meal because no one in that family knows how to cook. Chik-fil-A, Taco Bell, pizza - it's never-ending.

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”