ForeverRageDelete - Part 96

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ForeverRageDelete - Part 96

Post by LiddlePallid »

Haven't heard anything about him in months!

Her insta stories are cracking me up. She's sunburned again, because she's a dumbass. Does she realize you need to reapply sunscreen, or does she not even use it?

She's ranting about how rude it is for people to ask if gracie has autism or down syndrome, and that if she had a disability she wouldn't hide anything. Oh really? Cause you hid that she needed surgery right after she was born, and we all know you're on some kind of disability yourself since you get a government check every month! And I loved the "she had speech therapy from 2 to 3 but she doesn't get that anymore cause she tested out of that." What? That's not how that works, especially when you still can't understand the kid. She still talks like a 3 year old. What kinda backwoods hack of a doctor are they taking her to that thinks her speech if good enough that she doesn't need help anymore??

Also, the whole breastfeeding mention was completely unnecessary. Why did she even bring that up??

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

What happened to Kai "Mama Bear" mode when people attack Gracie? Lady in the supermarket complained Gracie was staring at her yet Kai said nothing. I dunno, maybe have Gracie get out more and interact with other people and she won't stare at strangers.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I love kids, but I don't like it when one of them sits there and stares at me either. It's rude and something that they should learn at a young age - it's not polite to stare. Unless of course Gracie has something wrong with her, which Kai keeps insisting she doesn't. So maybe tell your kid it's not nice to stare people down when you're out hunting for more drugstore makeup at Target.

Claroqsi
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Claroqsi »

Omg it’s common sense to tell your children not to stare and that it’s rude . Kailyn looks derpy and probably stares at people so she doesn’t know to teach her little sister not to

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's on insta stories insisting that Gracie is sick with a cough and cold, but then Gracie seems perfectly fine. She babbles a bunch and as usual I can't understand her, but the most I got out of it is Kailyn saying again that she has a cold, and Gracie says something like "no I don't, why do you keep saying that mommy Kailyn?" LMFAO!!! Why the FUCK is she calling her "mommy Kailyn?"

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

I agree that it's very rude to stare and Kailyn should have corrected her. But it's so typical Kailyn to talk big on Insta stories about being a mama bear and then when she's out in public she doesn't say anything to anyone.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

You know she just giggle exhaled at the lady lmao!

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

Did anyone notice mommy Kailyn mouthing the things Gracie was saying on her latest insta story? Just like with Matt on the boyfriend tag video?

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I had to go back and watch - holy shit, why does she do that? It's so weird!

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

Ambicvlt wrote:
wth is that angle?
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The "cold" that doesn't exist lmfao! She's always looking for sympathy when she has a damn cold, you guys notice that? On social media pouting and crying about having the sniffles. Bitch would have no idea what it's like to have things to actually get done (like work and errands) when she's sick. She's lucky as hell she can just lounge around all day and sleep it off!

She also said "we get sick so easily." Yeah, look at your fucking diets!!! Taking vitamin C is not going to help you when you're downing thousands of calories worth of processed pre-packaged foods every day!

picaresque
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by picaresque »

I feel so bad for mush-mouth Gracie. Poor kid seems like she actually has a personality, but she's never going to reach even half of her potential in the Kailyn Kave.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

It's SO weird to me how they're always in her bedroom. Now that it's hot out, they're either in the room or on the deck. How many other rooms are in that house? Are they not allowed to go anywhere else in the house and make a mess? lmao maybe that's Mama Wilcher's secret to keeping a clean house - keep them locked in the lavender dungeon all day long so no messes can be made.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

Ok having a cold kind of sucks but you know what really sucks? Having a cold and still having to get up for work, clean your house, make dinner, etc. Kai has the luxury of lounging around all day doing nothing.

And popping gummy vitamin C's aren't going to do s**t as she continues to eat a crappy diet devoid of fresh produce and other whole foods. Not to mention that she doesn't exercise.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

I remember getting sick while my husband was on a trip. Pretty soon all 3 kids were sick, too. It was horrible trying to juggle being sick, taking care of sick kids, all of the household duties, plus calling in sick to work and then having extra work to do because I did. She has absolutely NO CLUE

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Just noticed it's finally time for a new thread! Trying to think of something that has to do with her constant sunburns and the need to buy a million swimsuits even though she doesn't go anywhere but her own damn pool.

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

and Gracie's lack of new swimsuits!

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

ForeverFatkini.

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Looks like she's struggling to keep her legs together. No wonder she's always gasping for breath.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

lmfao those tan lines!!

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”