ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
blackoutglows
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Post by blackoutglows »

Wooooooooooowwwwwwwww...... Ok I know we are supposed to hate Matt and all but what a fucking c*nt....

That is so incredibly cruel. So she actually straight up shared this with someone or she posted it somewhere?? I don't think I've ever been this disgusted with her before and we just saw her stubbly vagina not even a week ago.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked considering what she did to David in the past and yet somehow I am. (I'm still weirdly sad about David's passing but that's another topic for another day)

Nesoi wrote:Not a nude but still juicy :D

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

I feel for Matt in a lot of ways; I don't know if he was implicated in the whole date rape thing or if it was all Kailyn- that ( if he was) is inexcusable. However, he's not having any contact with his own child while his (ex?) wife parades her nether regions all over the Internet and obviously neglects Gracie.
She knows what she's doing. She's being manipulative and nasty and there's no excuse for it. MW needs to be slapped upside the head for this train wreck too.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Exactly. I mean they're both shitty people but Kailyn has no ... I don't even know how to describe her. I've never seen someone so self-centered, she has no ability to care about anyone else, and the worst part is she never has to face any repercussions for the shit that she does, because she's been sheltered and coddled by her lunatic mother her entire life. I hope Gracie gets the fuck out of there as soon as she's old enough, so she doesn't have to live in that house with her psycho family forever.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

o/t, but i was looking around in my arKaive when i stumbled upon kai's baby pic. i felt inclined to do a side-by-side with guac even though i'm priddy shore this has been done before, but we've fallen into another slump tho i dethidid to do it again :P

you can really see the oblong-ness of kai's conehead here, and i imagine that that's what it would still look like now if someone shaved her bald. guac's skull is squishier/rounder, luckily for her. this may not be a very fair comparison since i think guac is younger in her pic, but it's the most similar pic i could find (and it doesn't change the fact that guac's skull shape is different, in a very good way). i still believe kai just has a really shitty mix of genes because i don't think she looks very cute here, even as a baby. :roll:

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

To be perfectly honest I do too. Being aware that he has serious mental illness only compounds that fact.

I keep trying to type something out regarding the rape situation but I think the fact I've written and then deleted multiple times now means I should just stick with saying that not knowing all the facts makes me incredibly uncomfortable speculating on the topic beyond saying I completely believe something did happen. How culpable either of them are is the mystery.

Her sharing this information is something I can absolutely put words to however. She's fucking disgusting for doing this and she should be ashamed of herself. Not even for her plethora of pussy pics. Those are like child's play in comparison. That's only her life (and our eyes, and Gracie's...) that she is tarnishing. But to share something that would have been told to her in assumed confidence... Like ugh. Just ugh.

Edit to add: it sounds like I'm saying her mucking up Gracie's life with her shenanigans isn't so bad as passing on this info. That's not what I mean though. I feel for Gracie most of all. She's the only true innocent out of the bunch. It makes me sad that she started life with her mothers track record following her from birth til adulthood. Seriously Kai should be ashamed.

MissDelusional wrote:I feel for Matt in a lot of ways; I don't know if he was implicated in the whole date rape thing or if it was all Kailyn- that ( if he was) is inexcusable. However, he's not having any contact with his own child while his (ex?) wife parades her nether regions all over the Internet and obviously neglects Gracie.
She knows what she's doing. She's being manipulative and nasty and there's no excuse for it. MW needs to be slapped upside the head for this train wreck too.

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

On a lighter note, plethora of pussy pics would be a FANTASTIC band name. Or at the very least an album title.

#ForeverPlethoraOfPussyPics

Lydia Deetz
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lydia Deetz »

Um... Okay... So when she says she wants a nice "gentlemen", she isn't excluding animals?
Live people ignore the strange and unusual
I myself am strange and unusual

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Lydia Deetz wrote:Image

Um... Okay... So when she says she wants a nice "gentlemen", she isn't excluding animals?
Lawd, she IS desperate then. :rofl:
Feel free to shun me for this but her makeup isn't terrible in those photos. It could be the filter she's using too, but it doesn't look haphazardly slapped on.
I dunno about y'all, but I think seeing her latest cooter close up has done wonders for my diet. Thanks, Kai, your disgusting vaginal blob has put me off food....
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

it's definitely the beautify and(most likely)/or a filter that she uses. there are side-by-side comparisons on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND that show her unfiltered in her regular hideous state next to a pic that she posted on IG, where she used the infamous myspace angle and filter(s), and the difference is amazeen.

Kandi25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kandi25 »

MissDelusional wrote:I dunno about y'all, but I think seeing her latest cooter close up has done wonders for my diet. Thanks, Kai, your disgusting vaginal blob has put me off food....
SAME! I was really craving a big, greasy burger from Five Guys today (I'm a "baby vegetarian", just started on this journey about two months ago, so I'm still fighting cravings for meat)... and all I had to do was come into Kai's thread, think about how unhealthy her diet is, and I was motivated to have a nice home-made black bean burger instead. Just asked myself "What would Kai NOT eat, if she wanted a 'burger'?" :rofl:

Hey, at least she's good for motivating us to not want to be like her.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

Well then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

why do you think i look cayoot? SHOWER ME IN COMPLIMENTS NAO. *giggleexhale* thx.

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

the trolling in the comments is giving me a good laugh.
(side note: i'm tho thurprised mw didn't line the pan with something. she's going to have to actually use a sponge and soap tonight! someone send a camera crew to catch this once in a lifetime wilcher moment!)

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

She and her mawm are going to eat an entire cake in one evening and do not plan on saving any for Gracie? That makes me both sad and angry.
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

gamershoegal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gamershoegal »

Omfg she's shameless we all know mw won't get to eat too much of that Betty crocker cake

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

DipDipDipMyBlueShip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DipDipDipMyBlueShip »

We're at page 40. Any thread title suggestions?
RETIRED MODERATOR

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

I'm still a fan of #ForeverPlethoraOfPussyPics but I also know it's rather vulgar so it could be just me that thinks it's a perfect choice.

I just enjoy tooting my own horn though. Which in retrospect considering my title suggestion also sounds strangely vulgar.

Vulgarity for all!

Edit to add: or someone earlier suggested #ForeverNudiePicRehab. That is my other vote.
DipDipDipMyBlueShip wrote:We're at page 40. Any thread title suggestions?

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

i dunno, i think "ForeverPsychoticApatheticBitch" has a nice ring to it while still being 100% accurate. =P

tiramisuforyou
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tiramisuforyou »

ForeverDisgustingWasteofSpace
ForeverWorstMawmEver
ForeverWorstWifeEver
ForeverWorstPersonInExistence
ForeverThendingNoodsToStrangers
ForeverGeddinUglyTattoos
ForeverHopeleth

...hmm what else.

i know these aren't cayoot or funny, i'm just being straight up at this point.

shelbycobra1990
Debater
Debater

Post by shelbycobra1990 »

ForeverSendinNoodz

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”