ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Forum rules
Please Remember, Posting Personal Information is strictly forbidden (see rule 1F) - Violation can result in a warning and/or a temporary ban.
kuspid
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Post by kuspid »

I used to be so active on this site back in the day.

I came here for the first time in months after seeing her cover up tattoo and BAM KAI'S VAG ALL UP IN MY SCREEN.

Holy shit, that's enough for anyone to never eat again. :bang:

septemberist
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by septemberist »

Buffy Bot wrote:I'm gonna stop quoting, i've seen her infected lobster claw enough times already. :(

Just those two, as far as i'm aware, but i'm still going through the thread. Lots of info though. I have to say it, i love those guys :love2:

don't hate me!
can you tell me where this thread is?

septemberist
Talker
Talker

Post by septemberist »

kuspid wrote:I used to be so active on this site back in the day.

I came here for the first time in months after seeing her cover up tattoo and BAM KAI'S VAG ALL UP IN MY SCREEN.

the unedited version is much worse

kuspid
Debater
Debater

Post by kuspid »

septemberist wrote:

What is the other website called again? I can't remember

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverNeopolitits- Part 93

Post by hellyeah »

HungoverinHighHeels wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
HungoverinHighHeels wrote:Just a reminder, if you're going to post pix from the mirror. IGs, blackout the names first, please do your part in keeping them private. Thank you very much y muchas gracias

I'm confused. I don't see the account names posted except kailyns personal IG account. Not being a smart ass. I'm confused. I crop my pics do the parody account names aren't there.

Or maybe I just realized this is just an FYI for future postings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Someone earlier in the day had posted a pic from a mirror account, I deleted the pic to protect the mirror's identity. Kailyn and her white knighters have reported the accounts previously.
Gotcha! I don't get a signal at work so i can't look at any apps that require a signal so I hadn't been on IG or GG all day. I purposefully cropped my pic because I figure she reads here and on 404 TEXT NOT FOUND. I mean, idk when she's find the time since she's busy chasing Gracie around all day & getting tattoos & sending noods.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

kuspid wrote:
septemberist wrote:

What is the other website called again? I can't remember

You mean you talk trash?

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

septemberist wrote:
Buffy Bot wrote:
septemberist wrote:Image

oh kaka, you never learn

Just saw that over on the other site and wanted to come here to say :barf:

I have no words. This never happens. :(
she's disgusting! Image are there anymore nudes?

Yeah this is pretty gross. I personally don't wanna see anyone vagina. At any rate, I personally think the worst part of all this is she is still technically married as far as we know. She hasn't staged otherwise. She eluded to them not being together but hasn't outright said it; not that I've seen or am aware of. If she wants to date and sext then get a divorce already.

And I refuse to believe Matt is happy with her name on his body. But really he can get it covered with something else just as tacky. But it would be $$$. Maybe Kai can hook him up with her tattoo artist.

Sapphire463
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sapphire463 »

We all know that Kai trolls here and 404 TEXT NOT FOUND. So I have to ask, why does she keep sending noods of herself when she knows very well that they are going to wind up online for the world to see? And as if it isn't bad enough that she took a picture of her butt, she now took a close up of her snatch. Does she think because her face isn't in it, we don't know it's her?

I don't understand why she made video after video talking about all of her prior mistakes only to make more...far worse ones. And deliberately too.

Is this girl so delusional and desperate for attention that she cannot differentiate between good attention and BAD attention? I'm completely baffled.

Kaoru123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kaoru123 »

Can someone please me the mirror account? I missed out.
_| ̄|○

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

I worked my way over to 404 TEXT NOT FOUND today to see what the additional back story was and I must say... For as awful as some of the posts are (see: Taj) many are fucking hilarious. Like got watery eyes cackling hilarious. It happens on GG too though, the cackling I mean. Why can't we all get along in witty snarky potato-head harmony (I do know the backstory, it's more a rhetorical question) Neutral ground?? Something. Oh well. In a different world. I feel like the she doesn't even go here chick near the end of mean girls right now.

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

gulost
Informer
Informer

Post by gulost »

brb gonna wash my eyes with bleach after seeing the photo of her vag
RT if you're still mad at JK Rowling for killing off Jub Jub

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

It almost doesn't even matter at this point. What is this, her tenth nude scandal? And two this year alone? How hard would it be to take away her phone? Or password protect their internet access? She doesn't even really need a smart phone, get the girl a freakin' Jitterbug or something without a data plan. She doesn't pay for the shit, doesn't pitch in any significant way. MW is clearly numb to it all, and Kai never faces any real consequences. If she hasn't by now, she never will.

Maybe Kai will play for sympathy by saying she's too trusting again, but after this many times? Bitch, please. This girl will never be self-aware enough to acknowledge that she gets off on all the negative attention. And she's too dumb to not make the same mistakes over and over again,

blackoutglows
Talker
Talker

Post by blackoutglows »

Also I don't know how Lisa hasn't had an aneurysm at this point due to all the shenanigans. I wonder if she's built up some sort of immunity and will go the way of Cher and the cockroaches when the end of the world comes. She'll survive. There will be only one. Or three. There are so many questions with this family and I have a feeling none will be answered ever.

"My candle burns at both ends;
It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends—
It gives a lovely light!"
Edna St. Vincent Millay, A Few Figs from Thistles

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

I'm impressed by the perfect arc made by those tiny panties stretched over her backside.
Also, I can't tell if the side seam has ripped, or if they were made that way.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

The n00dz sure took away all talk of the new tattoo! Well played.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Omni wrote:It almost doesn't even matter at this point. What is this, her tenth nude scandal? And two this year alone? How hard would it be to take away her phone? Or password protect their internet access? She doesn't even really need a smart phone, get the girl a freakin' Jitterbug or something without a data plan. She doesn't pay for the shit, doesn't pitch in any significant way. MW is clearly numb to it all, and Kai never faces any real consequences. If she hasn't by now, she never will.

Maybe Kai will play for sympathy by saying she's too trusting again, but after this many times? Bitch, please. This girl will never be self-aware enough to acknowledge that she gets off on all the negative attention. And she's too dumb to not make the same mistakes over and over again,

Maybe you forgot but she saves her birthday and Christmas money. ImageImageImage (being sarcastic)
At 25, I can't believe they even really give her gifts. I'm lucky if I even get a card. I'm 34 btw. LOL. But really. This girl. We all know she's whack. If she cleaned up her act this thread and 404 TEXT NOT FOUND would be dead. However, I would rather Gracie be given the chance at a normal life with a normal mom than me have something to gossip about. It's just sad. Just pathetic.

Everyone was ripping her a new one for posting "happy Saturday" on IG. Ok, yes, tragedy struck in Paris. It sucks. It's sad. But when 9/11 happened in America (where I live) life continued. IG, FB, and Twitter weren't around or if they were they weren't popular. If you wanted to tell someone off for being happy after thousands just died you did it face to face, through text, or on MySpace. Idk if people were trolling her or being serious. This is Kai we are taking about. As if she cares enough to know what's happening in the world. And even if she dies know I don't expect her or anyone to mope around. Unfortunately bad shit happens day in and day out. I'm sure Kai could even locate Paris, much less France on a world map. I'm sure Kai doesn't even know what a map is.

Gcacie Morie
Talker
Talker

Post by Gcacie Morie »

that mouth... and those chins... :barf: :barf: :barf:
Image Image Image

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

I don't know how she can take nudes like that..like doesn't she realise her hoo-ha is disturbing #youlookbetterwiththelightsoff

u_did_slay
Debater
Debater

Post by u_did_slay »

Is this what I think it is? I couldn't locate the exact model.

canyounot24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by canyounot24 »

u_did_slay wrote:Is this what I think it is? I couldn't locate the exact model.
That certainly looks similar!

Return to “Foreverkailyn / MsKailynMarie”